Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome (507 Views)

Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful / Inside Germany First S*x Doll-only Brothel Where Plastic Prostitutes Are Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by ossaioviesucces(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nigeria prostitutes are possessed- Seth Kome

Delta businessman, philanthropist Mr. Seth Kome popularly know as oraclebarman has described sex workers in nigeria as possessed being.

He disclosed this during an entertainment show at Seth hotel Asaba.

According to him, the rate of sex workers in nigeria is increasing daily.

He noted that majority of the sex workers are possessed with evil spirit.

“The rate of prostitution in our country is increasing daily.

Our young girls who are our future wives and mothers are getting involved.

Majority of our men are the ones patronizing them but the truth be told, Nigeria prostitutes are possessed.

We must stop patronizing them for the safety of our generation.

Marriages are facing difficulties as a result of the high rate of prostitution which married men are patronizing.

Prostitution will reduce if our men stop patronizing them.

If deliverance is to be conducted on them now, you will see them confessing .” he said .

Re: Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by Dialpad: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
How did he carry out his assessment, was it a practical one
Re: Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by ashawopikin(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abeg getat

Re: Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by Goodmarlian: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
ashawopikin:
Abeg getat

Ashawo pikin... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by Authority1o1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Okay...

When the Serbian Tesla created alternating current—this same inventor who marvelled Edison with his monumental modification in Dynamo-Electric machine—came up with alternating current, the use and distribution of electricity took an unprecedented course forever.

Now this is what I'm saying; we're not being fair with our definitions. You get up every now and then to purchase an improved smartphone with sleek features, but still denigrate prostitutes by holding them in that snooty, traditional view.

Prostitution as a word is outdated; it has grown beyond it's essential meaning.

As for me and my household, you're a prostitute if you give sex for a reward.

You may have no stand or fixed location, but never dare to sneer at an ashawo if you open your legs in the hopes of getting money, money, money or iphone.

Funnily, a kongified man scurrying to ease himself at the prostitute's would have passed a thousand unbranded prostitutes before getting to his spot.
Re: Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by Boogyman557: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na u Sabi waiting u de CAPRISUN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by Youngpo413: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Men should stop na.
Re: Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by Xristars(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
There surely are.
Re: Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by FalseProphet1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yes they are possessed by the demon called Asmodeus, he takes over their lives and makes them slaves to sex, most of them can't stop it even though they get married.

And if you sleep with them smaller beings which are controlled by Asmodeus would possess your life and you'd become miserable, that's why literally all those that patronize prostitutes are miserable.

This I have seen.
Re: Nigeria Prostitutes Are Possessed- Seth Kome by Vinnie2000(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wahala for men dat patronises Okpos!

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins.... / What Can I Do For You ? / Why Mods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.