Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,199 members, 7,873,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Should I Go For Her Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go For Her Please (690 Views)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Her Please by Keff40: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, trust we are all good today.
Please, I want your advice on what I'm about sharing with you.
I'm a man of 43 yrs, doing personal business. I have 3 children for 3 different women.
This is how it happened, I got the first one immediately after secondary school, she put to bed and we went our different ways. 15 years later, I got married , but the marriage did not last 2 years, we separated. I relocated to another state, 5 years later, a Tiv girl got pregnant for me, I didn't want to push her away, so I brought her iinto my house. Immediately she put to bed, my business started to crumble, my car was involved in an accident, it was God that spared my life, I had to sell it as scrap. Things became worse to the extent that to even buy baby food was difficult cos the TV lady was not working. I sold few of my things just to make sure there was food on the table. A Navy friend promised to get a job for me at the Whorf in Lagos.
I called her and told her that I want to go to Lagos to confirm the work my Friend promised me, because me and my Navy friend always communicate in her presence.
So I left for Lagos, 2 days after I travelled, she parcked all my remaining things in the house and ran away with my baby, only for her to call me last year September that I should please send some money to her. All these happened in January 2020.
Now, I just met a single mum of 1, 40 yrs old and she is cool with my past relationships and financial strength. . It's also important to let you know that I'm taking care of my kids .
But I have never enjoyed marriage for a whole year before.
Please, advice me.
Thanks.
Re: Should I Go For Her Please by chatinent: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sorry, I don't get. We should advise you on what?

Is it on who to pursue?
Or who to impregnate?
Or who to start seeing as a witch when little challenges befall you?

If you mean who to be with, be with who you are with. Marry her and make it legal. It still doesn't hinder you from training your kids and rearing the Tiv one who ran away with them.

It should be all about your happiness and doing things the right way without hurting anyone.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Her Please by lilvicky68(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
If she's what you need then go for her..

Or do you want nairaland boys to start telling you to avoid single mothers??

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Her Please by dawnomike(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stay single in peace... Well, except you need the comoanionship which comes with a whole lot of commitments

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Her Please by Jeon(f): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Pls let her go
before she become ur baby mama 4.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Her Please by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Go for her and she’ll treat you well and give you peace of mind.You stand to gain almost every If you go for her and you won’t have to worry about the drama that comes along from your baby mamas because she’ll be matured enough to handle the whole thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go For Her Please by Youngpo413: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: Should I Go For Her Please by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Go for her, considering your age and her's

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Her Please by advanceDNA: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Keff40:
I'm a man of 43 yrs, doing personal business. I have 3 children for 3 different women.
This is how it happened, I got the first one immediately after secondary school, she put to bed and we went our different ways. 15 years later, I got married , but the marriage did not last 2 years, we separated. I relocated to another state, 5 years later, a Tiv girl got pregnant for me, I didn't want to push her away, so I brought her iinto my house. Immediately she put to bed, my business started to crumble, my car was involved in an accident, it was God that spared my life, I had to sell it as scrap. Things became worse to the extent that to even buy baby food was difficult cos the TV lady was not working. I sold few of my things just to make sure there was food on the table. A Navy friend promised to get a job for me at the Whorf in Lagos.
I called her and told her that I want to go to Lagos to confirm the work my Friend promised me, because me and my Navy friend always communicate in her presence.
So I left for Lagos, 2 days after I travelled, she parcked all my remaining things in the house and ran away with my baby, only for her to call me last year September that I should please send some money to her. All these happened in January 2020.
Now, I just met a single mum of 1, 40 yrs old and she is cool with my past relationships and financial strength. . It's also important to let you know that I'm taking care of my kids .
Please, advice me.
Thanks.

Life is full of ups and downs...I understand u may feel you have seen too many downs in one life time...but if you hear another person’s story...u will be thankful....I know too many failures at something can discourage a person...but u just gotta keep striving at success and happiness...

A good Companion can make managing the woes of this world less complicated...so yes..give the new relationship with the single mother a shot...

don’t forget to double up your hustle..a woman is okay with your financial status now don’t mean she won’t nag you to hell when the chips are down....

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Her Please by yuping(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
undecided the only things is what do you want now? Are you ready for marriage? Do you want to focus on business first before dwelling in to ant thing serious? Can you take responsibilities of all your children which includes the new woman child? How well the you no the baby mama? How much can you trust her and to what extent? Everyone is cool with new partner when push come to sholve will she be able to cope with your kids when they start coming over?
So many question you need to ponder about?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Her Please by Keff40: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thanks.
Marriage is not immediately for now, she is an Ijebu from a Muslim background, while I'm a Yoruba guy too but from Christian background.
Although, she said they don't discriminate in their family about getting married to a non Muslim.
I just found out that, what no woman has never done to to me before, she is doing it... There is no time we talk on phone she doesn't pray for me.
I just want to be guided to avoid previous experience.
Thanks
Re: Should I Go For Her Please by Blunttruth: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Keff40:
Please, advice me.
Thanks.

You clearly have a problem. With in yourself before jumping into another relationship. Learn to control your urge and stop being lose.

(1) (Reply)

How My Ex. Boyfriend’s Carelessness Got Me My Ideal Man – Lady Shares Her Story / Ladies, What's With The Obsession For Fairness / Don't Let Man Insult You Because Of Money: True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.