Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,661 members, 7,889,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Help, A Newly Admitted University Student Struggling With Airtime - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, A Newly Admitted University Student Struggling With Airtime (260 Views)

Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / Special Notice To All Newly Admitted University Of Ibadan Candidates / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, A Newly Admitted University Student Struggling With Airtime by Jboy777: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hi.. good afternoon everyone just got admitted into university of osun state osogbo. Good thing is I finished secondary school and got admitted immediately .

But there are also lot of problems I face too.. lately I being struggling with airtime for assignment.. before I came here I thought osogbo was gonna be a very cheap place but only to discover it's even more expensive than Lagos..

Hi dear nairalanders please any amount of airtime you can help with is appreciated it's very important to me.. thank you In Advance. Happy Sunday
Re: Help, A Newly Admitted University Student Struggling With Airtime by tito44: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mtchewww!!

1 Like

Re: Help, A Newly Admitted University Student Struggling With Airtime by OneCandleAway(f): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
If ordinary airtime is this unaffordable for you, how will you have money for other expenses: handout, feeding, etc.

I advice you defer or drop out and go and work or learn a skill. Then come back to school after. Since you claimed to just finish secondary school. It won't hurt if you take 2 years off to work then return.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Newly Admitted University Student Struggling With Airtime by Nukilia: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Go to Ukraine that would be cheap grin
Re: Help, A Newly Admitted University Student Struggling With Airtime by Kingsleyebere(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Drop your phone number and the network u are using

(1) (Reply)

“I Haven’t Been In A Relationship Since 2012” - Comedian, Mr Macaroni Says / 7 Ways To Learn A New Language Fast / Masters Degree In Geography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.