Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,630 members, 7,975,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? (12408 Views)

Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by Nova1988(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:
Men with small size always complain.

How do you know?

No wonder your brother is not giving you freedom.

after all your brother is trying to do.

Omo, Pikin wey wan spoil go spoil!
Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by Auxigen(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
ashawo people thread
Lol
And na you be FTC grin

1 Like

Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by Kuriosmynd: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I remember the first time I fingered this lady that had 6 kids but whose toto was still tight, you need to see how she was just moaning and thrashing on the bed.

You go know say the thing enter her brain well well grin

If you know how to do your job in za oza room ladies will be coming back for a return match whether married or single grin
6 kids??
What were u looking for in her pvssy after 6kids
Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2022
nickyj19:

Is it because the finger can go to corners the penis can’t
really go straight up to?

Yes

1 Like

Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by ayotade09(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2022
I sure say you be detective see as you notice am I tua you
Nicepoker:
This girl so you don spoil already. No wonder your brother is giving you close marking.
Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by MaxiB1242: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2022
killmods:
Finger isn't built like the penis. It can move and curve in any degree and angle. Just calling the g-spöt with ur fingers alone is enough to make the kpekus erupt but dicking her to eruption takes skills to get the right angles. Girls will definitely moan when fingered and might reach orgasm from it than an unskilled dick..
which school of sex you go sir... I won sign up

1 Like

Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by abriela(f): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Size matters, let me be going
Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

If I want to spoil, I will spoil. Nobody can stop me. I will rather keep myself decent for my future husband. Ashawo man
Na sex after marriage you dey?No guy fit wait until then.He go first sample am before he thinks of marriage.

1 Like

Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by McGg: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
Men with small size always complain.

You said you're in your mid teen age now look at your observations.

I now understand why your brother has to lock you up.

YOU COULD BE A NYMPH!

1 Like

Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by McGg: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
This girl so you don spoil already. No wonder your brother is giving you close marking.

I swear bro.. Small girl for that matter
Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by Nicepoker(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

If I want to spoil, I will spoil. Nobody can stop me. I will rather keep myself decent for my future husband. Ashawo man
Don't start what you can't finish.
Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by 2rez: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

HAND FIT BEND to any Angle but PREEK no FIT...

E get the ASHAWOO BANI of 18yrs wey I NACK Las WEEK..

As NEPA take LITE 4 d ASHAWOO house, Na SO I BEND DOWN begin SUUCK her KUNTUS wit my TONGUE..

IF u SEE how dis ASHAWOO BANI begin MOAN..

I SWEAR DOWN

D Tin SWEET her WELL WELL...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Weed ain't meant for u bruh. I 've gotta come real with u as a realest niggar when i be bruh. Try something else...like go LITE UP CARCASS, never can tell, could be meant for u. Deng!!!
Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Maybe it doesn't
Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by adefitim(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Omor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? / Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? / Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.