Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,550 members, 7,898,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar (33310 Views)

American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

Hugo viana won best young player ahead of Ronaldo ... do u know the meaning of average?? An average 19yr old player would not have been called up to join the national team for the Euros in 2004... u have to be special to be called into the squad and even make starting 11 ... he even scored 2 times in that tournament.... u really don't know the meaning of average... in 2005 he scored both goals to give man utd the FA cup....I still reiterate that u are definitely a kid cos any adult as at that time saw how deadly Ronaldo was at that time... tho the English media as always focused on Rooney ... if he was average, y did madrid have an offer to sign him after 2005 season when he was 20... Ferguson rejected, then after 2006 world cup incident with Rooney, Madrid increased their offer, he almost left cos the English fans were not happy that he made the ref send off Rooney who was his man utd team mate ... Ferguson diffused the situation and he decided to renew his contract...but was promised to let him go to Madrid in the nearest future.... will u also say mbappe was average at Monaco?? And he was 22 in 2007 not 23
I am very much aware of all these but you seem to be getting something wrong.

Being average at the time does not necessarily mean, Ronaldo didn’t have prospect to be world class.

Fabregas at 18 won the FA in 2005 and also played an integral role for Arsenal in 2006 when Arsenal got to ucl final after knocking out Juventus, Madrid and Villarreal.

He even scored Juventus and assisted Henry’s goal at Bernabeu in 2006

He was a starter for Arsenal at 18

He was invited by Spain to participate in 2006 World Cup because of the crucial role he played for Arsenal.

Madrid even made a bid for Fabregas but Wenger persuaded him to sign a long term contract which was about 8years

Does that make him world class at the time?

Ronaldo was Deadly?

Good!

Ronaldo may be deadly back then but it didn’t change the fact that he was average at the time.

If you think otherwise, let’s see his stats as at 2005 when he was 20.
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo scored 2 against lyon... how many messi score??
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know say na kolo u de kolo all these time...e done de manifest fully as expected
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

I know say na kolo u de kolo all these time...e done de manifest fully as expected
lol
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
tesppidd:
lol

grin grin... well....we are both out....I guess its time we accept that its over and let the younger ones take stage... I select mbappe
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

grin grin... well....we are both out....I guess its time we accept that its over and let the younger ones take stage... I select mbappe
I select Sancho tongue grin
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
tesppidd:
I select Sancho tongue grin

grin grin grin
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Iamdbull: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
jonandez:

Ur songs are lit.. send me ur vocals let's make hit
No wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blessing Oborududu Wins Olympics Silver Medal For Nigeria Despite Injury / Lampard Breaks His Hand Celebrating Everton Win Against Newcastle / Emmanuel Adebayor With His Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.