Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,748 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. (746 Views)

Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by GrandMasters: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hard drugs are being sold at night in my area...i need a reliable link of NDLEA to snitch on them.......
I don't want police link cos...police are with them.....they brag of having police support.

Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Bigredmachine: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ok
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Candidlady: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Snitches get __________
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by slimjohn2k5: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
They are reading your post ohh

Be smarter next time, Google NDLEA, send a mail or call them
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Valkrie: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why and what's your business? Why not mind your business and face your front? How many thieving politicians that is stealing the souls of the people have you reported...?

Nonsense...keep your priority straight before you end up below in the cold cold ground...!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Kollins11: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
GrandMasters:
Hard drugs are being sold at night in my area...i need a reliable link of NDLEA to snitch on them.......
I don't want police link cos...police are with them.....they brag of having police support.
Please don't report them.

Weed (igbo) is Life
S.k is Life
Arizona is Life

Almighty GOD created them all, please don't report them.

I smoke weed early in the morning before I go to work.
When I'm back from work in the evening, I still smoke weed.

Please don't report my niggarzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by GrandMasters: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kollins11:

Weed (igbo) is Life
S.k is Life
Arizona is Life

Almighty GOD created them all, please don't report them
what of cocaine??.....is that one too good for life
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
GrandMasters:
yes. Just like beer and all the vodkas. Its by choice
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Stenewiser: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
GrandMasters:
you want to be a hero, if it's not affecting you in anyway then mind your business, the same ndlea will snitch on you, and you will be killed, drugs dealers connections are so long., it's not worth dying for.
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by irunoko(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Valkrie:
Why and what's your business? Why not mind your business and face your front? How many thieving politicians that is stealing the souls of the people have you reported...?

Nonsense...keep your priority straight before you end up below in the cold cold ground...!!
Na them.see how they're threatening.na all this what's your buisnness that brought us here.how about the lives being destroyed because a syndicate wants to make money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by GrandMasters: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stenewiser:
you want to be a hero, if it's not affecting you in anyway then mind your business, the same ndlea will snitch on you, and you will be killed, drugs dealers connections are so long., it's not worth dying for.
it is just annoying how they sell hard drugs freely and unchecked....they may end up causing menace in the hood...if it's hemp would have looked away.....what if they started robbing house to house.......as I'm typing they are still there.

Sad!!!!
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Snitches get __________
Shut up mumu, are you a drug dealer... don't you know drugs destroys kids...abi you just hear that line?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Valkrie:

Mr killer sad
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2022
NDLEA 0803347868
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Kollins11:

Weed (igbo) is Life
S.k is Life
Arizona is Life

Almighty GOD created them all, please don't report them.

I smoke weed early in the morning before I go to work.
When I'm back from work in the evening, I still smoke weed.

Please don't report my niggarzz
Weed is different from Colorado, cocaine, LSD, molly, crack, these destroys.
Re: I Want To Report Hard Drugs Sales Point.. by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Stenewiser:
Big lie, NDLEA bursts dealers big time. Do the crime be ready to do time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Sad; Elephant Tramples Woman To Death / Before You Call Uber Taxi For Someone Else, Please Read This / Popular Delta State Church Mercyland Is On Fire [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.