Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,585 members, 7,934,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:51 PM

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? (43713 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by KingDash: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
The yeye Ogoni girl said she can help me get a job in Shell but I won't use the money to help my family...only her family....I jakpa cheesy
you no wise you for collect the job jakpa

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by sommy03(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2022
grin
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Rexymania(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Easy comrade grin

Sonnobax15:
. grin. And his only mistake was that his small pencil couldn't write anything in the big for nothing black board you call a pot of beans grin

8 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. grin. And his only mistake was that his small pencil couldn't write anything in the big for nothing black board you call a pot of beans grin
She has the right to state her red flag, why get all insulting like you are guilty?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Judybash93(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Filthiness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by TheWolfen(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Nagging and entitled mentality.
I can't stand the nagging part. I hate it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by pansophist(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Asked me to book for uber while coming, I did. She ate expensively and ordered take away, I paid, then asked for a uber ride back home to the island, I paid again. Second meet up, she asked me to book uber again, while choosing an expensive location which I'll pay of course.

Mehn, I ghost her instantly. I can't be spending more than the minimum wage per date, I no be thief na. Watching as debit sms keeps entering my phone almost gave me heart attack. I don't like that feeling.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by YoungLionken(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Nymphomaniac cool...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by IbileIfe: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Telling lies from the onset.

She lied that she did not have a smartphone.

She lied that the guy staying with her was her cousin.

So, I dumped her.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by oscaruzie(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Blunttruth:

Control freak, feels very insecure , thinks one is constantly challenging intelligence.

you're female right?

pretty sure you're female.

correct me if i'm wrong though...

7 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Timbi: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
A ROOMY INTROITUS grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by robosky02(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Me na green flag I see ohh

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by fantastic1: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2022
She rather quarrel than have a sensible discussion. Never had time for me while I was sick but was fighting the chick who took care of me even though we weren’t dating.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Shadysen: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Yahoo girl I realized

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by swiych(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2022
B.O, chai, shima jus enter lik dis, I couldn't comprehend d level of dat oozing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
He kept over-pricing everything like a stingy man.
... Thought you said you re in your middle theen? Smh. Your brother was right after all.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by shagasha: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2022
After chatting for a long time on FB, she came with two of her friends the day we were supposed to meet.

The four of us shared on pack of juice and I left. Never picked her call again

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by LambOm: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Lol smiling at phone everytime a message from a specific person comes up

Just in case you suspect your partner is cheating and you like to catch them, check my signature on how to use an app to bust them... it reveals all they do on their phone

Click on profile to see my contact details

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Apart from poor hygiene (including oral), there can be no red flag bigger than:

Urgent 2k
Gimme Tfare
Help me recharge
My Subscription just finished
Etc....

At this point, I am already far gone into Ghost mode to notice any further flags!!! undecided

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by mybiz234: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Saynoomore:

He had better not use his small pencil as cotton bud. undecided

Better safe than sorry!

It is cotton ball, not cotton board

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by KingDamzzy(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
She had the picture of the flag of Japan as her phone screenlock.

No bigger red flag than that.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by EmptyGarden(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Blunttruth:

Control freak, feels very insecure , thinks one is constantly challenging intelligence.
This comment is Gender neutral.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by phemmyfour: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Good evening everyone
Came across this exact topic on Facebook
What is the biggest red flag you have ever spotted at the begging of a new relationship

Would love to get comments concerning this topic

BRB for my own REDFLAG
veggie beggie...When I no be her parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by bn2murphy(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2022
She's not ready to be financially independent.
Prechgold1180:
Good evening everyone
Came across this exact topic on Facebook
What is the biggest red flag you have ever spotted at the begging of a new relationship

Would love to get comments concerning this topic

BRB for my own REDFLAG

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by empressSkincare(f): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Sonnobax15:

Ouuchhhh! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by TheWolfen(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
The yeye Ogoni girl said she can help me get a job in Shell but I won't use the money to help my family...only her family ...I jakpa cheesy

Seriously?
That is witchcraft

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Crafteck1: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Is it only relationship people talk about here... Everytime man and woman

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Equality talk but she no want equality when she feels it won't favour

I don't suffer such nonsense gladly

17 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by EmptyGarden(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2022
mployer:
Lol.
She knew all the hotels within the vicinity. Even our hangout spot had a lodging accommodation. I didn't know, she told me embarassed
Fada lawd!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by donforeign: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Lalami3232:
Dem plenty ooooo grin.
Immediately you tell a 9ja babe say get feelings for her, E be like say you dey owe her instantly.
Funny enough, 99.2% no get anything to offer aside that toto wey everybody don chop before you. Even the toto wey majority of dem dey offer isn't even tight.
Na we go still use our own money to buy enlargement pump and cream before we fit enjoy the wide canal wey many of dem dey carry. I doubt if this generation of girls go stay labour room pass 2mins sef. The pikin go swim out with ease grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "a single mother for Europe tight pass our average 9ja babe"
lol enlargement pump dey work? I need am o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Prechgold1180(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Crafteck1:
Is it only relationship people talk about here... Everytime man and woman

Ok come let’s talk about Russia and Ukraine

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.