Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions (2140 Views)

Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others / American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa / El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by SeeThisLoser: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Gentlerespect76: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
America, Senior prefect will be disgraced by a junior student one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Fibonacci88: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
America, Senior prefect will be disgraced by a junior student one day.
Oga u no dey tire. The way u jump on every thread about this war one would think u are one of those Russian oligarchs whose assets were frozen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Gentlerespect76: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Oga u no dey tire. The way u jump on every thread about this war one would think u are one of those Russian oligarchs whose assets were frozen.

Lol; just catching cruise. No offense intended bro.

1 Like

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Jostoman: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fibonacci88:

some of them are terrorist sympathizer, some of them hate the great USA because they expose Abba kyari, They have interest in bringing those behind Lekki tollgate massacre to justice.

9 Likes

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Jostoman: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
When those enemy of USA are visiting Russia I know they are planning something but they are going to fail.

1 Like

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Jostoman: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
They want US to join the war that was the reason why they are sending their attacking dog to attack us embassy in Iraq.

1 Like

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Nonpartisan1: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
I can see China making the smart choice for China.

China doesn't want trade sanctions and isolation placed on China.

And Chinese policy leaders see an opportunity for China to improve its standing on the international stage by opposing Putin.

Pressure will make this happen.

1 Like

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by CharleyBright(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2022
The fear of Sanctions is the begining of wisdom.
China has seen what is happening to Russia.
They wouldn't want to fail into the same shiit grin grin

2 Likes

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Mossadd: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Is China USA slave?can China be dictating to US on who to do business with and who to avoid? US should stop supporting Taiwan if they need China help to crush Russia ��
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by alanto: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Mossadd:
Is China USA slave?can China be dictating to US on who to do business with and who to avoid? US should stop supporting Taiwan if they need China help to crush Russia ��
Lol. China will no risk any kind of economical problem because of russia. China have the ability to compete with US, only them can do it in the world but there will have to be personal issues between both of them not because of russia.

1 Like

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by helinues: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Imagine all the countries sanctioning Russia yet Russia is still holding on just because they are independent like China.

If you placed ordinary 1/4 sanctions on all those countries including USA, they would have been on their knees by now
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by helinues: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2022
alanto:

Lol. China will no risk any kind of economical problem because of russia. China have the ability to compete with US, only them can do it in the world but there will have to be personal issues between both of them not because of russia.

Who is USA to tell what China should do?

1 Like

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by alanto: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

LoL. Bros abeg no ask this kind question again. We all know who is USA. China dey follow US closely but they are not there yet.
Everybody trade in dollars. E go take reshuffling and a while to change that.
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by helinues: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2022
alanto:

LoL. Bros abeg no ask this kind question again. We all know who is USA. China dey follow US closely but they are not there yet.

China dey follow USA? When?

Did you see the roles African countries play about the Russia-Ukraine Crisis, majority of them abstained cos they are now benefitting far more from Russia and China than West.

SU or old China did not colonize any Africa countries now? Or did they?

We know know our enemies
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by alanto: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

China dey follow USA? When?

Did you see the roles African countries play about the Russia-Ukraine Crisis, majority of them abstained cos they are now benefitting far more from Russia and China than West.

SU or old China did not colonize any Africa countries now? Or did they?

We know know our enemies
LoL. Which crisis africans don put mouth before? Africans need both russia and US hence they are sitting on the wall. Africans need every country we can japa to so we will never interfere when they are fighting.
China just dey start wetin US don dey do for hundreds of years and they are even starting with africa. US dominate the world.
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by helinues: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2022
alanto:

LoL. Which crisis africans don put mouth before? Africans need both russia and US hence they are sitting on the wall. Africans need every country we can japa to so we will never interfere when they are fighting.
China just dey start wetin US don dey do for hundreds of years and they are even starting with africa. US dominate the world.

@ the last paragraph, baba n la false.

China did not bring any religion to manipulate our thinking, China did not use glass to collect our gold, China did not practice slave trade in Africa but instead China have been supporting African countries financially..

Some of you people have no idea how rich China is, if they collect all their debts from African countries heh, even at that, if they haven't started the planets exploration, they should be getting closer cos they are going to the space to extract valuable materials to earth..
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by alanto: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

@ the last paragraph, baba n la false.

China did not bring any religion to manipulate our thinking, China did not use glass to collect our gold, China did not practice slave trade in Africa but instead China have been supporting African countries financially..

Some of you people have no idea how rich China is, if they collect all their debts from African countries heh, even at that, if they haven't started the planets exploration, they should be getting closer cos they are going to the space to extract valuable materials to earth..

LoL. No be the same china wey communists start dey build. Wonder why china president wear suits. Na baba nla influence. Plus Asians are as racist against africans as their western counterparts.
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Truvelisback(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

World Power. Alagbara. grin
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Truvelisback(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2022
alanto:

Na for here i go take know weda China na Coward or not.
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Lipscomb(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2022
Hope China will not bow for pressure .China shouldn't loose this opportunity join hands with Russia fight your common enemy forget the sanctions.
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by alanto: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na for here i go take know weda China na Coward or not.
That's not my point. China is not a coward. China has the military and ammunitions and what's what to fight a war but seeing what US can do in regards of sanctions and how all the European countries queue behind America doing their biddings, I doubt if china want to go head to head with US because of Russia. Except of course they have personal issue to settle. I don't see them putting their economy at risk for Russia.
Doesn't make them a coward.
China is the largest country in the world by population. Any miscalculation will tell on its masses, plus China economy right now can not afford to wiggle.
If you are my friend and you have a fight with someone I will have to use my head before I get in the fight with same person.
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Truvelisback(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2022
alanto:

That's not my point. China is not a coward. China has the military and ammunitions and what's what to fight a war but seeing what US can do in regards of sanctions and how all the European countries queue behind America doing their biddings, I doubt if china want to go head to head with US because of Russia. Except of course they have personal issue to settle. I don't see them putting their economy at risk for Russia.
Doesn't make them a coward.
China is the largest country in the world by population. Any miscalculation will tell on its masses, plus China economy right now can not afford to wiggle.
If you are my friend and you have a fight with someone I will have to use my head before I get in the fight with same person.
If na one on one, Russia go defeat U.S.
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Oksman(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Jostoman:
some of them are terrorist sympathizer, some of them hate the great USA because they expose Abba kyari, They have interest in bringing those behind Lekki tollgate massacre to justice.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by alanto: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
If na one on one, Russia go defeat U.S.
LoL. How sir? In what aspect? With which force?
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by Truvelisback(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
alanto:

LoL. How sir? In what aspect? With which force?
One on one For War. The U.S are like the Yoruba touts(Agbero). If u have a fight or an issue with a typical Yoruba tout, when he is coming to fight u, would mobilize more touts to fight only u.
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by alanto: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
One on one For War. The U.S are like the Yoruba touts(Agbero). If u have a fight or an issue with a typical Yoruba tout, when he is coming to fight u, would mobilize more touts to fight only u.
I get you now. You are nyamiri.
No igbo man dead or alive fit chop Anthony joshua punch or Adesanya kick make dem no dig ground for am.
Re: US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions by 1849nii: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
alanto:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tour In The North And West : No Yoruba Or Hausa Can Go To The East / I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi / BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.