Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? (572 Views)

How Do You Handle Randy Jokes From The Opposite Sex / How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by rickdaking(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
How did you handle your first breakup ?
... Cos right now I feel so confused and sad wallahi
Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by czarr(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
I use olosho and AZ to mend my heart.
It works.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Somebody should seriously warn nigerian girls not to wear crop tops if they don't have flat tummy abeg, I'm tired of seeing winnie the pooh angry

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by czarr(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomii:
Somebody should seriously warn nigerian girls not to wear crop tops if they don't have flat tummy abeg, I'm tired of seeing winnie the pooh angry
ROTFLMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Op forget woman and goan hustle angry

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Michelle70(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
I just told myself, "i don really F-up, its time to forget girls and build the career of my unborn kids to an enviable position"

That thought was so powerful that "I moved on in less than 10secs, though I still felt the pains from that breakup for some few months as it was hard to start another relationship cos I am a demisexual, she came back like a year after but omo ehn, I no even get her time again, I reply her chats after like 5days after she sent, she knew i have moved on and I was far gone and she left for good

The breakup made me tear up sha but I thank God for me, that breakup opened my eyes.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Boogyman557: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool

SMOKE ALOTA WEED and u go 4get waiting happen..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

SMOKE ALOTA WEED and u go 4get waiting happen..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
What a shit man tongue

I'm on the 3rd wrap like this grin.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by chatinent: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tumbo and bush meat helped.
Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Boogyman557: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
What a shit man tongue
I'm on the 3rd wrap like this grin.
Holly Gram cool

CONFIRM G...

I just ROLL 12 WEED finish...

I go SMOKE all Dis night..

My BODY de SWEET me as I de look d WEED...

I de NACK better BIG BREAD wit egg and BIG PEPSI right NOW...

WTF MAN!
Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

CONFIRM G...

I just ROLL 12 WEED finish...

I go SMOKE all Dis night..

My BODY de SWEET me as I de look d WEED...

I de NACK better BIG BREAD wit egg and BIG PEPSI right NOW...

WTF MAN!
Where your location

Lemme bring mine

We kiss the sand together tonight grin.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Bluntguy: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
How many breakups I wan get before?
Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Boogyman557: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Where your location
Lemme bring mine
We kiss the sand together tonight grin.
Holly Gram cool Na Lagos I de MAN!

WTF MAN!
Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na Lagos I de MAN!

WTF MAN!
Damn man tongue.

I am located in Germany right now cool.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by rickdaking(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Senomii:
Op forget woman and goan hustle angry
I thought I could actually love this girl o
Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by rickdaking(m): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2022
All of Una no even dey give better reply. Those talking about weed... How many I wan smoke way go make me forget her undecided
Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Agpxxx(m): 1:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Bro definitely u will forget about her... i assure u, just work on ur self. The demon is gonna come back peeping on you, to see if you have moved on, but don't give her that chance. Just let her be for good she has played her own part in your life already. So let her go for good. Know these and find peace.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Ehinjuola: 3:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Lol....

Ama take AZ

You will travel go far n forget ur sorrow!

S!mple like shit!

I doff my hat for boogyman557

You b real lord.

U deserve my respect bro.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Boogyman557: 4:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Ehinjuola:
Lol....

Ama take AZ

You will travel go far n forget ur sorrow!

S!mple like shit!

I doff my hat for boogyman557
You b real lord.

U deserve my respect bro.
Holly Gram cool

ODOGWU I SAMANKWE 4 ur GOVERNMENT..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Boogyman557: 4:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Damn man tongue.
I am located in Germany right now cool.
Holly Gram cool

Na CONFIRM UNIT b dat! oooo

WTF MAN!
Re: How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? by Jeon(f): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
lolz, I don't know that men have heart grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End / Denrele Set To Marry Bobrisky. / 6 Signs You're In A Relationship With A Narcissist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.