Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

School Education Systems;the Unexpected Intro. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Education Systems;the Unexpected Intro. (147 Views)

SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEMS III; / SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEMS II; / Top 10 Countries With The Best Education Systems In Africa (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Education Systems;the Unexpected Intro. by WonderMinistrys: 5:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Wonder Ministries International,
aka
Kingdom Stars Dynasty,
presents...
A Cozy Mario write-up;
SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEMS;THE UNEXPECTED INTRO.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Greetings to you all. I am Cozy Mario; Sent by Jesus to prove to the world that true fame,wealth and prosperity comes from God through Great Artistic Exploits.
In a letter I sent to my Belle in the first month of the year 2016,I said to her;"Dear,you are here to impact lives,ie,to clear off all ignorance and all mediocrity,every disadvantageous part of anyone's life,you are here to kick them off and set them right. Everything that is not of God,everything that harms life and living,everything that hurts,everything that causes problems,confusion,suffering,death; you are sent to sweep those things off the earth and send them to hell's fire. That's the impact. Positive IMPACT. You are here to IMPACT the whole world."
I teach my bride,cos she has to grow with me,spirit and soul. If she's not growing then neither am I. Mario is only one person in two physical bodies.
Now that was in 2016,and I was saying to her,"'anything' that causes trouble,'everything' that brings problems",cos that's the way my mind was set,even from the onset. 'Anything','everything'. Assuming by then someone asks me,"What are those things?" I would only have mentioned the few I know,maybe sickness,hunger and stuff,you know like the most visible ones,the ones at the forefront and the ones that seem to take all the blame. But then,the things that cause the problems run really deep,deeper than the rabbit holes. They can't be seen just at a glance. They are hidden,never wanting to be exposed. But I was very sure that whatever needs to be done about those things must certainly be perfectly done,as long as I simply adhere to Gods instructions and follow His guidance.
I've always been the kind that searches diligently for a solution to every discomforting situation I come across;...And you know what,God has never failed for once in revealing to me the hidden causes of the problems that escalates here and there,in every while.
So within the past few months it really dawned on me that the school education system is actually one big monster that has eaten deep into the lives of hoards of people around the world,killing dreams and snatching away destinies. Within the past few days also,I realized the time has come for this issue to be accurately and totally handled. How I realised is a part you'll still know,notwithstanding as you already know,I write by God's direction,and for what else do we write but for to clear unnecessary doubts,to discard ignorance and to reprove sheer foolishness. You should only read attentively,and you'll learn.
I did say,-'hoards of people around the world',yes cos I don't yet wanna speak of the part of the world where I reside,the place where I was planted. Of course we know how e dey be na,every year inhale and exhale,pump in and pump out,rumble and bustle,hullabaloo and brouhaha,all for the sake of what the heck I don't know! I don't know! School education calling,so much commotive activity that leads to nothing,nothing at all! Just hoards of people following and adhering blindly to systems they never knew its history,neither did they know its end.
Can you imagine your eyes being tied to blindness with a fold,and then you are set on a path and told,"Oya,start walking." Then everybody starts walking. Some people get to the very end of the path and meet a big wall,they feel it and feel it,and it's indeed something big,heavy and stumpy. As if by instinct they quickly pull off the blindfold from off their eyes,see the enigmatic wall,then begin to wonder like..."My anonymity,what have I been doing all this while? I'm I crazy or something?"
Others get to the wall and feel it,and instead of taking off the fold you know what they do? They begin to walk right at the edge of the wall,either to the left side or to the right,keeping close to it for guidance,enjoying the blindfold. Some others would now also lose contact with the wall and then wander off into the bushy thorns,the miry woods,into a pit,into a cave,anywhere their blind eyes can get them to; to mercy,to death,to death more than life(that's a walking dead state) , anywhere. They just...walk.
Another thing is this,many times when solutions to hidden problems are discovered and exposed,well not only hidden problems but any problem at all,you will still find people who would start fighting the solutions,negating them; those are people who want the problems to stay on and keep infiltrating; People who love their own blindfolds so much that they wanna leave it on,no matter how dirty and old the folds has become,lining greasy marks upon their faces so disgusting and smelly,white turned dark brown,flies finding fun,snouts around the corner,these people would still choose to remain in their blindness. They become all ears now,hearing and attacking everything,wether good or bad,mostly the good ones though,but never seeing a single thing,not a trace of light,their worlds full of darkness.
But I tell you what? The blind can never prevail against the seeing. People who see are people who rule. "The acceptance of truth cleanses all suffering" -a post I spotted from #Willow_Smith. Once light comes in,darkness is totally annihilated. The sightful ones would always prevail and rule over the blind,using them for whatever feels fit to use them for. Where there is no vision(where only blindness exists) people perish,but when light and vision comes and people adhere to it,keep it and stick to it,you see joy and happiness everywhere! You see life! 
So any blind one reading this? I guess you know it now don't you? You can feel it wearing and tearing down upon you. It's no use to try nagging. We're over with blindness. No more blindness I say. No more!
The prayer goes for the Father's will to be done on this earth, just as it is in heaven. People whom have never imagined what the heavenly life is like,where the hell is their tickets to its entrance? People whom haven't yet seen with their mind's eye(not physical sight), people whom haven't yet believed in the heavenly ways of things,people whose lives are still so controlled and determined by systematic formulations,people who are still head,neck and groin into systems,feet inclusive,...how will you enter heaven? So you see the reason why it becomes so difficult for people who made riches through systems to enter the kingdom of heaven,cos the systematic lifestyle has become so chronic with them and it's all they know. Or don't you know that heaven is by faith? It starts in the mind and heart. You believe in heaven and you start living the heavenly life,the Zoe kind of life. The heavenly life is a life that can be verily compared with the birds of the air,the trees of the forest,the grass of the fields,the lilies in the garden(not only those of the valley). It's a free life,so natural,void of external controls and disturbances. It becomes even hyper-natural,leading to the supernatural,never superficial. A heavenly life is a life void of systematic regulations and policies that has nothing to do with the intricacies of the lives of individuals; The superficial dictations which many people have been deceived into walking blindly on,in a very thoughtless manner believing it holds the keys to their destinies.
Self education produces leaders and employers; School education produces certificate holders and job seekers,which almost always degenerates into unemployed populations and highly frustrated citizens. Brethren,cry out against the systems.
We will move on to other stuffs though,but I've begun this serial already,...and just as my sister #Adaeze_Ugwuose recently posted,she said "Whatever you do in this life that doesn't make you happy,cut it off!' You know it's kinda like the statement Jesus made in the new testament,He said;"Whatever will not permit you to enter the kingdom of God(the kingdom of heaven),cut it off! He even gave an instance by saying that "If your arm,or your eye,or your foot will not permit your entering into the kingdom of heaven,cut them off and throw them away! Whichever one it is. For it is better that you enter into the kingdom of heaven maimed than that you have your whole complete self to be cast into the lake of fire."
Did you get that? If one is required to amputate his own arm or his own eye in order to gain something worthwhile,then what on earth can't you cut off from your own life? Is it academic systems? Or policies of any other kind? Is it family,friends,neighbours? What is it that you can't cut off? Jesus has taught you that "the kingdom of heaven is within you,...in your own heart,in your own mind,in your own instincts. Nobody should say to you,"go here,or go there,go to school,go and search for job,go outside",NO." They say that because they have no part in heaven. Heaven is right there within you. When you begin to look within you,internally,you'll find there is so much more to life than external society keeps presenting to you. In that day,if your stuff is at the rooftop of an unfree house,you shouldn't even go up there to get it,till the coast is clear; How much more going to some really unprofitable places to obtain some useless degree.
Listen brother and sister,you should begin to free yourself from whatever is a bondage unto you,whatever is a snare,whatever is a sadness,a discomfort. YOUR OWN FREEDOM IS IN YOUR OWN HANDS! No man anywhere is a custodian of your freedom,neither can you require your freedom at the hands of any man. Your freedom is right there in your hands,God put it in your hands so break free! Jesus died for it. Don't allow your destiny to be determined by foolish academic systems,mortal rules,policies and precepts. A sister #Adejoke_Morenike_Jaiyeola stated,"Obey all the rules and you miss all the fun!" Your destiny is in your own hands,and then in God's hands. Yes,because it takes your own decision first,before God can begin His miraculous actions towards you.
This came as just an unexpected intro. The main issue,begins in part 2. Thank You; and God Bless You.

#CozyMario #SchoolEducationSystems #WonderSerialwrites #WOMI #KISD #Endtime #EndofSystematics #NewBreedsArise #Its_A_New_Dawn

https://m.facebook.com/cozymarioministries/

https://m.facebook.com/Cozy-Mario-352819324917611/

cozymario@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

University Of Sheffield International Merit Scholarship London / Book Publishing / Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Post UTME Screening Form For 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.