Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,186 members, 7,907,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:43 AM

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine (31302 Views)

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) / Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Benrosaria(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuEmk1tWGE?

Estranged husband of the popular dancer, Justin Dean, makes a U-turn on some of the comments he made about his wife, Korra Obidi, amidst the heat of their marital crisis.

This comes days after Justin lashed out and referred to his wife as a chronic cheater while giving reasons for their crisis.

Korra’s husband, however, takes back some of the comments where he apologized for their accuracy.

According to Justin, his wife only cheated during the beginning of the relationship but is not a chronic cheat.

“The comments I made about Kora Obidi being a chronic cheater were inaccurate, she only cheated in the beginning of the relationship. Every other thing said Is true,” he said in the apology video.

In the caption of the now-deleted video, he added, “This is my apology to the Obido family about chronic cheating claims. @korraobido and @nancyumeh_ and her dad (Papa). June and Athena are my children and I love them. I’ll be there for them everyday even if I’m not married to Korra.”

Watch the video below above.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbEFVLygo5Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I guess you and your Korra had gotten the traffic you needed, even white man don dey mad like Nigerians
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by bepositive11: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspects:
this is a noise nacheesy

grin
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by bablon20(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kayamata at work.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by kingsceemark(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
So white people dey fall mumu like this? I think say all of una smart, chaii this woman don wash her under, use the water prepare one sweet Egusi soup for this big mumu, fear who no fear Edo people

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by missCAPS: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Everything I know about these two is against my will. angry
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by edoairways: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:
Two things are involved:

It's either he chose to be mature and deal with his family life privately.

Or

What Naija otumokpo cannot do doesn't exist.
angry grin grin you must be Bendelite
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by abidem4real: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuEmk1tWGE?

Estranged husband of the popular dancer, Justin Dean, makes a U-turn on some of the comments he made about his wife, Korra Obidi, amidst the heat of their marital crisis.

This comes days after Justin lashed out and referred to his wife as a chronic cheater while giving reasons for their crisis.

Korra’s husband, however, takes back some of the comments where he apologized for their accuracy.

According to Justin, his wife only cheated during the beginning of the relationship but is not a chronic cheat.

“The comments I made about Kora Obidi being a chronic cheater were inaccurate, she only cheated in the beginning of the relationship. Every other thing said Is true,” he said in the apology video.

In the caption of the now-deleted video, he added, “This is my apology to the Obido family about chronic cheating claims. @korraobido and @nancyumeh_ and her dad (Papa). June and Athena are my children and I love them. I’ll be there for them everyday even if I’m not married to Korra.”

Watch the video below above.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbEFVLygo5Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Cheated at the beginning and you are saying it now after two or three kids which are proven to be yours? This man's head needs to be checked.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Aaay: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
The white man wants a white lady

Our black girls should know union like this won’t last they all wanna force themselves on a white guy for no reason just to form
Big girl and get papers but In reality they wanna be fucvvking a black dude

Birds of same feather flock together
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Munzy14(m): 12:50am On Mar 15, 2022
FindX:
Them don cook better food give this mumu.

Come nack am better Bleep.
Na belusome them take cook the food abii?
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Munzy14(m): 12:55am On Mar 15, 2022
kingsceemark:
So white people dey fall mumu like this? I think say all of una smart, chaii this woman don wash her under, use the water prepare one sweet Egusi soup for this big mumu, fear who no fear Edo people
So helping your woman adjust her buckle is now a proof of getting jazzed with egusi soup? Smh grin grin

Guys who dey give una this wrong OT na?

If E-money do am, it is awwwwnnnnnn humble billionaire.

If a regular struggler do am, it is SImP... grin wahala..

My brother their is nothing bad in that.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by ddeola: 1:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Dis guy dey sick. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Padipadi: 2:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Mumuman
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by kingsceemark(m): 3:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Munzy14:

So helping your woman adjust her buckle is now a proof of getting jazzed with egusi soup? Smh grin grin

Guys who dey give una this wrong OT na?

If E-money do am, it is awwwwnnnnnn humble billionaire.

If a regular struggler do am, it is SImP... grin wahala..

My brother their is nothing bad in that.

do you read the topic that I'm commenting on? Or you're just following the picture that I attached to my comment? Go school no, go and learn work, that one na wahala too? Maybe you forgot to put on your eyes glasses, this is the thread that I'm commenting on here https://www.nairaland.com/7028797/justin-dean-korra-obidi-only/3#111029542
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by MARYIAN(f): 4:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Divorce her if you want and stop acting drama online. angry
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Munzy14(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2022
kingsceemark:

do you read the topic that I'm commenting on? Or you're just following the picture that I attached to my comment? Go school no, go and learn work, that one na wahala too? Maybe you forgot to put on your eyes glasses, this is the thread that I'm commenting on here https://www.nairaland.com/7028797/justin-dean-korra-obidi-only/3#111029542
An ordinary illiterate with wisdom is better than a half-baked graduate.. grin

You went to school, but couldn't defend an issue yiu have in your comment which I corrected the daft impressions you have centred your mindset on.. cheesy

Na for nairaland, you go see anyhow person forming book worm but can't find his/her way around general discussions.

Work on your mindset, it will determine your life setting.

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by buzorcharles(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2022
siofra:

Before what am I?

U are a Nigerian woman �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Simon Lalong Receives Efe, BBNaija Winner (Photos) / 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman / Mr Ibu John Okafor On Suicide Battle: How I Almost Jumped Into A Well In Ajao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.