Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,291 members, 7,913,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman (23214 Views)

Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser / APC Crisis: 13 Governors May Leave Party, Insist On Buni As Chairman / Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by Focusmind: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Tinubu this; Tinubu that.

E go clear for una eye how the man go take win the ticket. There is no need hating on the man. If you have superior candidate, support him and allow Tinubu be.

My people from SE seems more interested in stopping Tinubu presidency than campaigning for their own for the position.
Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by malel1: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

We are in the season of politics and political campaign to elect our leaders.

Your bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from your tribe and religion won't stop me from making a passionate appeal to patriotic Nigerians to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will take Nigeria to greater heights.

He will take ur family to greater heights ,not nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Penguin2:
We told Tinubu urchins that OluwaBuni is going nowhere but they were vomiting in the mouth and reasoning with their anus as usual.

I personally wrote a piece on how it is close to impossible for Buni to be removed but they called it wailing.

What I’ve confirmed about those fools is that they like lying to themselves even while they know they are lying, they continue in it while hoping that somehow, miraculously, the lie will become true.

Ndi ala!

On Buni’s mandate I stand grin
nonpartisan1 and helinues is crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by Bimpe29: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2022
They scheme and plot but God is the best plotter.
Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Tomek09:

Oluwa ko, Olorun ni.
OlluwaBuni is our shiaman!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Penguin2:
We told Tinubu urchins that OluwaBuni is going nowhere but they were vomiting in the mouth and reasoning with their anus as usual.

I personally wrote a piece on how it is close to impossible for Buni to be removed but they called it wailing.

What I’ve confirmed about those fools is that they like lying to themselves even while they know they are lying, they continue in it while hoping that somehow, miraculously, the lie will become true.

Ndi ala!

On Buni’s mandate I stand grin
OlluwaBuni issa goal!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by shinealight(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-buhari-returns-buni-as-apc-caretaker-committee-chairman-denies-adamu/

By insisting on being given 21 days’ notice before a change in the CECPC leadership, it’s only INEC that has saved Buni’s arse from being roasted…..just for him to remain for another 12 DAYS so that he does not succeed in disrupting APC’s Convention plans in order to satisfy his personal ambition. He obviously has been colluding with the likes of FFK to wreck the Party’s plans. Good riddance!!
Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by okorogodwin4(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Zombies in power God will punish una
Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by Bashir75: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2022
ratiken:
Forget about PVC, Buhari knows who is replacing him and it's not Tinubu.

Tinubu is too desperate for the office. His friends and foes are worried about a Tinubu with presidential powers. He will colonise Nigeria like he had maintained stronghold in Lagos dictating who becomes governor and counsellor.... that ain't good for democracy.

WHY DO YOU BLAMED TINUBU FOR IRRESPONSIBLE FATHER THAT DIDN’T RAISED YOU WELL?
WHY SHOULD TINUBU WHO NEVER STEP IN YOUR CURSED REGION OR RULED OVER YOUR BIAFRANS/IPOBIANS BEARS THE FAILURES OF YOUR REGIONAL LEADERS?

SOUTHWEST IS A BLOC IN APC AND THE PRESIDENT KNOWS THAT AND THERE’S NO WAY APC OR PDP WILL GIVE SOUTH-EASTERN THIER PRESIDENCY. BUT, THERE’S A 75% CHANCE A YORUBA MAN WILL BE PRESIDENT IN 2023.

WHO COLONIZED SOUTHEAST/AFGHANEASTERN FROM INDEPENDENCE AND SINCE 1999? WHO ENSURE THEIR IGBO PEOPLE BECOME ASYLUM SEEKERS IN OTHER REGIONS WHO NEVER HAVE A SHARED BORDERS WITH IGBO?

YOU WILL BE CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT BLESSED YORUBA PEOPLE UNTIL YOU PAINFULLY DIE IN ASYLUM. UNFORTUNATELY, YOUR PEOPLE DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU SINCE WHAT THEY FED YOU IN MKPUR-MKPURU.

MARK MY WORD, APC AND THE PRESIDENT WILL NEVER PLAY WITH SOUTHWEST AND THEY KNOW WHO CALLS THE SHOT THERE. I LOVE TINUBU NEUTRALITY ABOUT APC PARTY GOVERNANCE AND NO ONE CAN POINT A FINGER TO HIM REGARDING THE PARTY FAILURES. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO REAL ELECTIONS, YORUBAS KNOW WHAT TO DO. UNLIKE IPOBIANS, WE HAVE LEADERS HERE IN SOUTHWEST.
Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by Kaiser20: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
DMerciful:
Bubu running APC as a one-man show!
Of course APC belongs to Buhari, and he will definitely retire with APC.
All those APC national leaders are just noice markers without value

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by HRMK: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2022
one stone to kill two birds!one,as softlanding for buni and two,that inec wont disqualify apc!its still in my memory that apc was amalgamation of 4political parties and cpc was a junior partner in the group but obviously buhari is giving cpc members the upperhand in dfft fedgovt appointments!!
Re: Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman by Mccullum: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Buhari is Mr. all correct, no specific standing, neutral or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow / Post-civil War Indigenization Policy And Its Far-reaching Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.