Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,464 members, 7,897,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (46028 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Jollyjune(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

They are redpillers. They told the OP to take the redpill. He has taken it and ended up chasing his wife away. For a woman to leave shop and car and go into hiding, you should know OP is a terrible being. Redpillers should introduce him to their sisters. grin

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Gbadebo19(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:
My marriage of 10 months is gradually crashing.

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.
Bro, let me give you a simple but valuable advice. You made it clear that you did not beat her. If it is so, the family of that your wife tactically want to wrestle control of the household from you. What you will do is this:
Don't ever go to their house to look for her again or interact with any member of her family and herself. Yes, give them the I no send attitude
Make sure your apartment is locked.
If she no come back in latest of three months, I am owing you 100k
When she comes, take dogs or cutlass and send her back to where she is coming from.
You go later accept her ooo, but with this, I swear she no go try rubbish with you again.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by oglalasioux(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Why did you marry at the first place?
Compare when you were a bachelor and now.
The stress in relationship is too much. Talk more of having a bad day at work only to come home and meet someone frowning her face.
I no fit marry abeg

You'll live long.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by bonnyhope: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lovebliss2:
From your previous posts, you started complaining about the marriage very, very early.
I think both of you need to sit and talk.
Early stage of marriage is not always easy, but if you and your wife work together, you will overcome the challenges and have a happy marriage.

Op go with This advice
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin They have deserted a brother. cry
I see one who claims "he gives no f.vck" trying desperately to dissociate Op from the Redpills brotherhood grin grin grin

Lol.... Op go dey alright las las.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Jollyjune(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Judging from your previous post. Your marriage is over bro. She must have had enough. cry
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by harmony75: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
harmony75:
Just 10months marriage?! there's no way a narcissist could make a home! They can't ever accept their mistakes you're blaming your in laws already make you come kill pikin for them? The earlier you change the better for you! Goodluck!
OK I see in your other writeups you want to discuss the issue, this is good communication is very important in marriage so now, you have to exercise patience for your wife, you're a man does not mean you should act or be hard on your wife she have the right same as you man! So be more gentle and listen more that's maturity it does not make you a fool!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
danot1030:

Is running from your home and conniving with your family to hide the traits of a virtuous woman, what type of parents encourage their daughter to abandon her matrimonial home because of misunderstanding? Abeg a woman that doesn't value her home will be assisted by another from outside.
Please brother log out... You are ooozzing...

As in opolo yin n gbaaa! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The stress in relationship is too much. Talk more of having a bad day at work only to come home and meet someone frowning her face.
I no fit marry abeg

Comrade....pls your frequency is on the high side against latitude zero degrees....be calming down for your safe landing ooooh.......
Meanwhile......you go marry laz laz
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by kaymart: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wasky101:

The guy is an idiot. He has been up to all sorts of stupidity, he locked his wife out of the hse overnight when the marriage was just 2months old, imagine the atrocities he would have committed btwn then and now. I pity the girl hope she made a big mistake marrying him
When it comes to decision making, modern girls choose wrongly 8 out of 10.
Picking a**holes over legitimate responsible and quality individuals.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by kaymart: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

If you cannot tell us what the issue is, why post this in the first place?
Mtchw
He must have beaten her
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by kaymart: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Akinh:
then you ought to be happy and even dash them the pride price and later serve her the divorce papers ..except she is the one that married you oo..u know what I meant because this is just the begining of your nightmare bro.
She's tired of the marriage. If they manages to reconcile it, d shit will still blow up

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by kaymart: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
tempest01:
This guy, your whole life is posted on Nairaland.

Your pictures included. So anyone that knows you, can figure out your issues and all.

You better fix up and keep somethings to yourself.

From your post, I would assume you married an attention seeking woman that is heavy about looks and all. That itself is not bad, but if that attention comes from outside, there is a problem.

Fix up, get your woman back. Give her the attention she desires.
Gives her attention....And lose her.

Rather, he should be moderate and work on his crude attitude.
U don't treat Ur wife as though she's a daughter... U can't force her to respect you....she must be willing to. Fear is not the same as respect.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Chimaokigwe: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Go through the OP's profile and you will realise that the wife was probably right to leave the fool. His sense of judgement is very poor and maturity is zero.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by phemmyfour: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Did you beat her?if yes then I don't blame her parents for hiding her from you.
You don't even treat a slave this way

I left the house without dropping the house keys anywhere to a hotel and lodged there, she waited outside still around 10pm and sent me a text that do I want to sleep outside I did not reply her, she now called Me i picked and told her to go and sleep where she went to since she has the guts to disrespect mess her husband that am in a hotel at the moment to pass the night there and ended the call she called till 11pm and also sent text messages begging for forgiveness, she then called my younger brother who then called me too begging me to go back home I never picked her call and I switched off my phone.
I came back home around 5am only to discover that she slept on a bench in the veranda

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by tempest01(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
kaymart:

Gives her attention....And lose her.

Rather, he should be moderate and work on his crude attitude.
U don't treat Ur wife as though she's a daughter... U can't force her to respect you....she must be willing to. Fear is not the same as respect.

I tried to not castigate the guy, but this too.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by phemmyfour: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.
Consider your marriage gone until you learn that RESPECT is EARNED not demanded

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
You don't even treat a slave this way

I left the house without dropping the house keys anywhere to a hotel and lodged there, she waited outside still around 10pm and sent me a text that do I want to sleep outside I did not reply her, she now called Me i picked and told her to go and sleep where she went to since she has the guts to disrespect mess her husband that am in a hotel at the moment to pass the night there and ended the call she called till 11pm and also sent text messages begging for forgiveness, she then called my younger brother who then called me too begging me to go back home I never picked her call and I switched off my phone.
I came back home around 5am only to discover that she slept on a bench in the veranda
He has issues to deal with,read his previous posts.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by FireUpNow(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tell me your fault before I say something
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Bonchila(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Forget it bro. It is finished.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
I went through your previous posts
And I must tell you!
She Tried!!!!

It clearly shows you weren't prepared for "marriage" at all!!

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by harizonal123(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I no fit marry abeg
Are u up to 35 years? If u r not don't worry you will understand better when u are 35 and above

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ursullalinda(f): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=wolesmile post=111019813]Still trying to figure out what"Craching" means...

This is an insensitive thing to say to someone who seems lost in thought .......moreover the essence of language is the ability to communicate
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ImaIma1(f): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]
Shut up , these are not redpillers ..

cheesy Redpill marriage.

9 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Are you a Reporter
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ImaIma1(f): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Palema007:
Finally! Where are your redpills brothers hailing you when you locked your wife outside to show "you are the man of the house" ... Two months marriage then o grin grin grin grin

I wonder what other terrible things you have done to reset the poor lady's brain.

He was only stamping himself as the head of the family. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Justkatty(f): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your story is half baked Mister.
This is a faceless forum, if seeking for advice you don't go into details, how then do you think you can be advised?
Something must have prompted her to go into hiding.
Marriage isn't a bed of roses.
Make your marriage work together.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by chaloskyx: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
move on man!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by CPPL(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
true
Kingpin1000:
I no fit marry abeg
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by depure(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

are you in Lagos? If yes check my signature and give me a call... If you are willing for the marriage to work again.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Eluala(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please what did you do to her? You are not providing the background story.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by sharpwriter(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wasky101:

No be u lock 2 months old bride outside overnight
When they were warning you that you will ruin your marriage u didnt listen , u enjoyed the comments from teenage boys on nairaland.
Now them don leave you behind. You had it coming
The guy even lied, from my calculation, the marriage was a month old then. He posted wedding pics on May 30, and the issue happened on June 29. That na one month grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.