Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,746 members, 7,927,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS (5016 Views)

75years Old Woman In Delta Climbs Nepa Pole To Fix Light. Pics Inside / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is what happened between Bobbos and Greenlanders cult clash in Bayelsa state Nigeria

This cult war between Bobbos and Greenlanders in Delta state Nigeria in a city called Sagbama.
The war between these two groups started sometime last year. When the war broke out members of the group started running out of the city.
Until the 9th day of March when the young man u see below was killed.
The name of this man killed in Sagbama the 9th day of March 2022 is called honest. He is said to be a member of the Greenlanders. He was killed by members of Bobbos. He married ending last year and his wife just put to bed on February 2022.
According to the story his cult rivals came at exactly 1:30am and took him away from his wife and killed him.
So in the morning some mourners removed his head from the pole and reunited back to his body

Watch the killing on Google drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NdbSa0dkisrXKOIu9lAopy-exQEQrIs2?usp=sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsY0seuv2vc

1 Share

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by illicit(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
They should bring the head to me shocked shocked shocked

One Alfa ask me to bring fresh human head tongue

I want to buy Benz.

2 Likes

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
tongue

In Delta
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by izuch(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Delta state and cultism

2 Likes

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
izuch:
Delta state and cultism

And they this is the dirty cultism our comedians and musicians are promoting.

4 Likes

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Cultistupdate:

In Delta
can I see the video
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
can I see the video

Ok let me upload on Google drive. They'll block it soon. It's a very disturbing video
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
can I see the video

The video is now available
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Kantebets(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I want to buy Benz.
use your head
Ode

4 Likes

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kantebets:
use your head
Ode
e concern you tongue
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kantebets:
use your head
Ode
Mtsew
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by BigYash: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Cultistupdate:

And they this is the dirty cultism our comedians and musicians are promoting.
I was telling my guy yesterday.. This stupid comedian should be arrested for promoting cultism. How can you be slapping girls,forcing them to give you number cux you are a cultist? What is he telling the young ones?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by abokikhalifa: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I want to buy Benz.

Your name must be Tunde or Femi grin

2 Likes

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by TheWolfen(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
can I see the video
The sight of the blood doesn't scared u? U want to see more

1 Like

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Cultistupdate:
This is what happened between Bobbos and Greenlanders cult clash in Delta state Nigeria

Watch the killing on Google drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NdbSa0dkisrXKOIu9lAopy-exQEQrIs2?usp=sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsY0seuv2vc
na Bayelsa no be Delta
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Kajaard: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nice one. This is what awaits all cultists.

1 Like

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Slurity(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Shame on cultists
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by DryMouth: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sagbama is in bayelsa not delta.

1 Like

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by chigoziri2403(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Is there sagbama in delta state
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
BY boy's cult war no be here O!!

1 Like

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by respect80(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
shocked
Why does it seem like he has face both front and back??
See as he just wasted that fine t-shirt because of cultism undecided

Anyway, I already used the last RIP I had on the old man who was killed by his son in Adamawa few days ago so no RIP available for now

3 Likes

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Your English no be here
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by SCOOPERJEF(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oga your info is wrong...sagbama is located in bayelsa state not delta
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by annyplenty(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2022
After having seen many cultists being gruesome untimely killed; yet some still decide to go into cultism.

Only the wise learn from the mistakes of others. The others repeat it and make themselves a learning example.

Repent from cultism. Don't land yourself in hell before your eyes are clear.
Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by Parachoko: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
tutudesz:
BY boy's cult war no be here O!!
If I am the Governor there, I will crush this miscreants.

1 Like

Re: They cut his head and hang it in NEPA pole Bobbos war - Bayelsa - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Parachoko:
If I am the Governor there, I will crush this miscreants.
They need this boys during Election

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer / Woman Poisons Husband, Films It While Watching Him Die. Graphic Photos / Lady Accidentally Shoots Her Boyfriend's Head (VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVISED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.