Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP (898 Views)

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage / How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips / PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP by ikorodureporta: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Don't allow him to use your picture as DP if it's still a boyfriend/ girlfriend thing.

Guyz that do that are chronic womanizers - just using your pix to warm other ladies around them. He's ready to replace your pix with the next girl in no time... Be wise!

He uses your pix as a dp, so as to jeopardize your chances of getting another guy too..

If two of you truly love yourselves, there shouldn't be any show of insecurity of this sort...

Mr boyfriend, delete that pix right now!
Re: Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP by Kelvin2022(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Useless post shame on you for talking this trash
ikorodureporta:
Don't allow him to use your picture as DP if it's still a boyfriend/ girlfriend thing.

Guyz that do that are chronic womanizers - just using your pix to warm other ladies around them. He's ready to replace your pix with the next girl in no time... Be wise!

He uses your pix as a dp, so as to jeopardize your chances of getting another guy too..

If two of you truly love yourselves, there shouldn't be any show of insecurity of this sort...

Mr boyfriend, delete that pix right now!

1 Like

Re: Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP by Boogyman557: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no de COMPRISUN dis CAPRISUN!

WAITING DE WORRY U!

Abi u DRINK TOMATO WATER dis MORNING!

LITE UP my WEED in peac

WTF MAN!
Re: Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP by diogo23: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
This kind woman will have 20 bf and still be looking for more
Re: Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP by Kobojunkiee: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
ikorodureporta:
***scatching head*** Um.... what is DP? undecided
Re: Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP by ikorodureporta: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Useless post shame on you for talking this trash
cheesy
Re: Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Damn..........

Only a nasty ass niggà will understand this piece of mastitis suffering horse shit the op wrote up there

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP by OsilaGama(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2022
Yen Yen Yen !!! Anyhow You Do Am... E No Go Take Una Anywhere
Mtchew
Re: Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP by PalmsInTheSky: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2022
How on earth am I pose to be that crazy?

Na she be my company logo or MF ambassador?

(1) (Reply)

Orgy Party / She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.