Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,276 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone (1440 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by ThatsONYI: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
shocked

Greetings to y'all.

Honestly, I need y'all's help - I'd like to go straight to the point.

How can I earn money online with my itel phone? Or better still write and publish books with my phone? I really need a little financial boost to keep my music career going.

I've been following Mr. ilegend since I was under this "nwaboi" apprenticeship, since I was less than 18. Unfortunately, I was denied access to a phone - I had to hide the phone, I got (which in most cases, was seized because I was tired of hiding).

Right now, I'm outta that prison with NOTHING - hell yeah, I'm hardworking but I wanna work smart! I'm tired of masturbating and working my sinful ass out, trying to prove these naysayers wrong. I'm gonna turn 20 by 28 of this month, I'm tired of this poverty! Only if I could get access to a studio!

I just created a PayPal account minutes ago, after going back to sir ilegend's threads to get inspiration (don't know if I did it right, I'ma post the screenshot).

Please help, don't ignore; I don't want your money but HELP!

Cc ilegendd
Lalasticlala
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by ThatsONYI: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
shocked

Here's what the PayPal account, I just created - looks like. I also mistakenly deleted all my pictures and files while trying to make space to download another app called payoneer. Also I'm tryna get freelance app too.

Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by DeLight360: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Try amazon book publishing....i'm trying that out presently
Any experienced Nlander can help me out or rather, help us out

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by 1sherlockHolmes: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
boy keep masturbating u no see anything yet puhahahah
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by ThatsONYI: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
DeLight360:
Try amazon book publishing....i'm trying that out presently

Any experienced Nlander can help me out or rather, help us out

shocked

Yo, is it on Google play store? I can't tell, which one to download.
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by ThatsONYI: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
boy keep masturbating u no see anything yet puhahahah

shocked

Seriously? Thanks anyway.
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by 1sherlockHolmes: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Seriously? Thanks anyway.
ok my boy i can see that this ilegendd guy just dey give u false hope forget about that guy he is good at bragging he is,not in anyway smarter than other nairalanders. his ways are simple if u want to copy do u see all these books he is bragging about is not his own writings all he does is find oyigbo people's book read and edit and also change name nd publish as his
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by ThatsONYI: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
shocked

Sir lalasticlala and seun, We need y'all's help please. The progress of this thread would mean alot to lotta people here, thanks.
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by ThatsONYI: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
ok my boy i can see that this ilegendd guy just dey give u false hope forget about that guy he is good at bragging he is,not in anyway smarter than other nairalanders. his ways are simple if u want to copy do u see all these books he is bragging about is not his own writings all he does is find oyigbo people's book read and edit and also change name nd publish as his

shocked

Ok sir, so how do I earn money online WITH MY ITEL PHONE? I've used the internet but no result has made happy.
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by 1sherlockHolmes: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Ok sir, so how do I earn money online WITH MY ITEL PHONE? I've used the internet but no result has made happy.
go out and work or do business thats the only genuine way to earn all these online making money scheme u here majority r scams the real ones harder than a factory work get a job boy dont u ever rely on online way to make money take that only as a side husttle if u finaly find one

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by HopeNeverDies: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Damnnn!!! Goan bomb hook up sites brrrhh... I fit send u FMT... LoL

Dey There Dey ask weird questions. Lmao
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by ThatsONYI: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
go out and work or do business thats the only genuine way to earn all these online making money scheme u here majority r scams the real ones harder than a factory work get a job boy dont u ever rely on online way to make money take that only as a side husttle if u finaly find one

shocked

Of course, I've got a job; just trying to get another hustle to support the fam.
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by Pelumar(m): 3:29am On Mar 15, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Of course, I've got a job; just trying to get another hustle to support the fam.
baba make I no lie for you na yahoo sure pass, go meet ur friends wey dey hot make Dem teach u work

You can do alot with your phone

Calculate 3000×415 imagine collecting that every month or twice every 6months
Re: Help! How Do I Earn Money Online With My Itel Phone by ThatsONYI: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pelumar:
baba make I no lie for you na yahoo sure pass, go meet ur friends wey dey hot make Dem teach u work

You can do alot with your phone

Calculate 3000×415 imagine collecting that every month or twice every 6months

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Reportedly Fight Over Man At A Hotel Nakedly (video) / Am I Doing The Right Thing To Hurt Her?? / "I Was Told To Sleep On Graveyard" Nigerian Lady Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.