Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) (60390 Views)

EXTERNAL HORDELEUM (chalazion Solution) / Get Rid Of Your Chalazion And Severe Acne. Contact Me / Chalazion....urgent Help Needed Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Error401:
Been there for 2 months and I went to a government hospital where I was diagnosed of External Hordeleum (Chalazion)
I was referred to another Government Teaching Hospital in Osogbo for the surgery.

I just want to know the probable cost of the surgery
And how risky it is! Thank you
P.S - it dosent bother me at all, aside from the bulge

Even after surgery,it will still grow back after some months
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Ehya, you just gave someone hope.
Yeah, thank you very much.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Exceed15: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wanbissaka:
which kind advice is this?

I wonder o my brother
Laugh wan kill me o
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dshocker:

Even after surgery,it will still grow back after some months

I wouldn't advice the poster goes for any surgery. If she tries maxivision eye hospital at ikeja, they'll give her the best of medicate, though expensive (mainly white doctors) but worth every bit of it.
Her eyes is just reacting to dirts ( maybe in her new environment).
@poster, pls try visiting maxi vision. You'll be surprise with the outcome.
#thisOneNoBeIssue

1 Like

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Homguy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Error401:
Been there for 2 months and I went to a government hospital where I was diagnosed of External Hordeleum (Chalazion)
I was referred to another Government Teaching Hospital in Osogbo for the surgery.

P.S - it dosent bother me at all, aside from the bulge
thats called a Chalazion. Use a warm compress on it daily till it resolves. It's usually filled with pus. Eventually it will leak out the pus.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Phoenixblu(f): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
I know someone that had this for 6months, all she did then was to apply hot water compress twice daily you can also try it.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by CHAQUR: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
You must be very prone to "infections" eat more of natural diet than junkies. It's normal.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
blinking001:

I'm guessing hers was on the lower eye lid right?

No. Upper eye lid for both eyes.

Was diagnosed as chalazion.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Bbbw: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
No
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Sheriman(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sacrifice two big cow for the gods of fivuki land
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by NewDawnEra: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
If it's in your right eye, meet your father to give you any gift but if it's your left meet your mum to give y a gift.

Thank me later
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by blinking001(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

No. Upper eye lid for both eyes.

Was diagnosed as chalazion.
Okay, i had mine in my right lower eye lid, did surgery thrice for it to be successfully removed. The first surgeon only burst the sac containing the fluid and failed to remove the sac completely, so the sac got filled up with fluid again in no time. I went back to a different hospital and got the sac removed completely, I'm fine now. Tell her doctors to focus on completely removing the sac that contains the fluid. Chalazion can be annoying. Trust me warm water press, antibiotics etc don't usually work.

1 Like

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by DRCIC(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pls go and see an opthalmologist. Don't take any prescription here
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
wumi2017:
You can try this antibiotics drug ( Amoxicillin) and chloramphenicol eye drop then any antibiotics ointment first it might burst ..
Happened to one of my friend and thats what she used..

And you think you know more than the doctors that physically examined him and recommended surgery?

It's amazing to see the arrogant confidence you guys exhibit here
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by kayo8080: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wesporting:
Don't do surgery. Don't try it

Please OP listen to this person. Don't go for surgery. Try alternatives.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Elbeamer: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are stingy stingy that's why cool
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
blinking001:

Okay, i had mine in my right lower eye lid, did surgery thrice for it to be successfully removed. The first surgeon only burst the sac containing the fluid and failed to remove the sac completely, so the sac got filled up with fluid again in no time. I went back to a different hospital and got the sac removed completely, I'm fine now. Tell her doctors to focus on completely removing the sac that contains the fluid. Chalazion can be annoying. Trust me warm water press, antibiotics etc don't usually work.

Okay, thanks. She's had one too many surgery on her eyes.

I pray it resolves on its own so she wouldn't need another surgical procedure.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Looks like a staph infection. Best go to a proper lab for tests. Once they know what it is, you'll get the right treatment and it'll disappear in few days.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
It suppose to heal within some days. Maybe its because its persisted for weeks, this is why they are recommending some surgery or incision to remove it.

But if you are thinking of waiting a bit, some warm or hot compresses may work, but not too hot, since the eyes are quite delicate, i cannot find the recommended temperature.

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
smiley
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by valuehub(f): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wanbissaka:
which kind advice is this?

Help me ask the comrade
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by sojisenai(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
It will go eventually.

Learn the easiest way to earn online.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by BananaPeel(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Error401 post=111042452]Been there for 2 months and I went to a government hospital where I was diagnosed of External Hordeleum (Chalazion)

P.S - it dosent bother me at all, aside from the bulge[/quote

Stingy people are very susceptible to this...
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Atticusxsz(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
lilvicky68:
Stop closing your eyes when sleeping..it will go..

When the eyes are open for long it won't have space to survive..

She should stop closing her eyes when sleeping?
Shey she be witch ba?
So, how do you sleep without closing your eyes Mr Oponu? undecided
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Rooneyboy:

This is Chalazion
In my own case (2014) I was given some antibiotics both injection and tabs and it disappeared.
I used maxi-vision at ikeja.
I was also given one photochromic glasses like that (I don long throw-way the glasses cheesy )
It is usually caused by dirts. Mine was dust when I was transferred to KD.
You'll be fine, it's nothing to be worried about.
thank you
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sharrpguy:

A hordeolum is usually caused by a bacterial staph infection and results in pain, swelling, and redness. A hordeolum looks like a pus-filled lump or pimple at the edge of the eyelid.

Treatment
In most cases, a stye will go away on its own, but your eye doctor may recommend treatment, including:

Warm compresses—place a warm, wet cloth on your eyelid for 5 to 10 minutes several times a day, as instructed by a doctor of optometry.
Prescribed antibiotic ointments or drops that have been approved for use in the eye.
Never squeeze the stye.
Do not wear eye makeup until the infection has healed.
Your eye doctor may recommend that you discontinue contact lens wear until the infection has healed.

thank You
N.B: Dubbed from Google.
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Atticusxsz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Antoeni:
Pieces it with Needle, Simple

These your advice, i hope say no be the one wey Vladimir Putin dey heap upon him minions dem to use go oppress the ukrainians abi?
No be only pieces, na scatter. Nairaland na cruise land. grin
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
For now, stay away from eye lashes fixing
lol... I'm a guy
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
ELgordo:
I had the same thing since 2002 until I did surgery in 2008 to remove it at UBTH benin after using so many drugs since then I have been fine mine used to bring out puss it is caused when you remove the hair outta your eye lash and infection sets In.... my dear do the surgery i had to deal with mine for 5years straight.....peace
thank you sir. This one doesn't being puss and its not painful at all
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
nneh1:

It is called chalazon. When did you notice it?
Is it too big?
If it's just recent and not too big ,try hot compresses as therapy to ease the flow of glands on that region and gradually it will dissolve. Antibiotics wont remove it.
thank You
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
nneh1:

It is called chalazon. When did you notice it?
Is it too big?
If it's just recent and not too big ,try hot compresses as therapy to ease the flow of glands on that region and gradually it will dissolve. Antibiotics wont remove it.
thank You I noticed about 2 months ago. And its not painful at all
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Naija4love:
use this and thanks me later. Don’t go for surgery oooo. Teaching hospital will used you for exams
thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns / Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.