Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Raspberry Chia Protein Bowl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Raspberry Chia Protein Bowl (168 Views)

The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary / How To Remove Brown Stains From A Toilet Bowl / What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Chia Seeds Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Raspberry Chia Protein Bowl by JerryGidi: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
I get pleasure from smoothies and smoothie bowls for the comfort of a easy and nutrient packed mini-meal. This Raspberry Chia Protein Bowl makes a pleasant breakfast, can function a fast (and fairly) refuel after a exercise, or be made anytime you’re feeling like treating your self!

I really like with the ability to get an additional serving of greens, fiber, and particularly the protein I do know I want – multi function lovely and scrumptious place. With raspberries, banana, chia and Berry Inexperienced Protein, this candy (however low sugar) refreshing smoothie bowl recipe is the right solution to increase your well being!

Simply check out what’s inside:

Raspberries are one in all nature’s powerhouse anti-inflammatory meals. These juicy berries are excessive in Vitamin C, potassium and fiber (1). Raspberry phytonutrients have been proven to play an necessary function in reducing oxidative stress, lowering irritation, and thereby altering the development of continual illnesses comparable to diabetes, heart problems and Alzheimer illness (2) (3).
Chia seeds are proof that good issues are available small packages! They’re excessive in omega 3 fatty acids, which have been proven to scale back irritation and defend in opposition to autoimmune illnesses comparable to rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s illness, psoriasis, and even migraine complications (4). An awesome supply of protein and fiber in addition to vitamin and minerals, chia seeds have been used for hundreds of years as a staple meals in Central America (5).
Berry Inexperienced Protein (from my Complete Betty line) is one thing I really like to incorporate in my smoothies. It’s 100% natural, filled with protein (18g protein per serving), and combines 15 superfood greens and berries. It’s a wonderful supply of dietary protein (your physique treats it similar to meals the place it breaks it all the way down to amino acids) and may increase your total each day consumption of important amino acids – and broaden the spectrum of greens you’re accessing as nicely.
Should you’re fascinated with studying extra concerning the merchandise I make and how you can use them, try this text!

Should you’re not ready to make use of my protein powders (that are natural and plant-based), try this information I created that will help you in selecting protein powder for your self.

This recipe is so scrumptious! Let me know in the event you make this and the way you prefer it!

Raspberry Chia Protein Bowl
Yield: 1 serving

You have to: measuring cups and spoons, blender, rubber spatula

Key: T = Tablespoon; tsp = teaspoon

https://micibama.com/raspberry-chia-protein-bowl/

(1) (Reply)

In The UK, If You Abuse Your Children, They Will Be Taken From You / [ THREAD REMOVED BYUSER ] / Make Extra Rent Income At Rentic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.