Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,390 members, 7,891,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics (3008 Views)

President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / Tinubu Set To Steal The Show As Wike Continues To Criticize PDP / Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by balanceofterror1(m): 4:02am On Mar 15, 2022
After the backlash from Reno Omokri that Tinubu cannot do what OBJ did in his last birthday celebration, the handlers of Tinubu are pushing for a Novelty Match to celebrate his 70th birthday on 29th of March 2022.

They are yet to tell us if Asiwaju himself will play on that day Just like OBJ did.

MAKE SURE THERE'S STANDBY AMBULANCE EQUIPPED WITH OXYGEN AT ONIKAN STADIUM ON THAT DAY. E get why.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by PointZerom: 4:07am On Mar 15, 2022
grin grin grin

Not only ambulance, Jet should be around to fly him to London hospital.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by sekundosekundo: 4:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Hahahaha..
70 years old man.

I am watching with my eyes closed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by liftedud(m): 4:10am On Mar 15, 2022
He will Play for full 90mins

Abeg ooo, my hand no dey.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Karlovych: 4:20am On Mar 15, 2022
embarassed Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Reno will be charged for murder.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Coolsperm: 4:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Tinubu is another scam just like Buhari , so don't allow it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Mooh247: 5:04am On Mar 15, 2022
I wonder why one man's birthday is giving so many miscreants headache and making them convulse about Nairaland
Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Nosayer: 5:49am On Mar 15, 2022
I'm not a fan of Tinubu and I don't support him for 2023 presidency but Reno should go and find something else to keep busy. The highest number of votes he can deliver is just himself (he may dissuade s few people).

He's only marketing Tinubu by making him so far the sole candidate for 2023 elections. He should get a candidate and start doing PR for him.
Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by helinues: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Back lash from Reno, please who is he?

A jobless guy ranting online daily, using an ex title for over 7 years now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Dawn91(m): 6:17am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
balanceofterror1:
After the backlash from Reno Omokri that Tinubu cannot do what OBJ did in his last birthday celebration, the handlers of Tinubu are pushing for a Novelty Match to celebrate his 70th birthday on 29th of March 2022.

They are yet to tell us if Asiwaju himself will play on that day Just like OBJ did.

MAKE SURE THERE'S STANDBY AMBULANCE EQUIPPED WITH OXYGEN AT ONIKAN STADIUM ON THAT DAY. E get why.
[/s]

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Sarah819(f): 6:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Please I am in need of a loan and I have two different collateral, I stay in benin city if anyone is interested in giving me a loan please let me know thanks
Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Tinubu is the product of Yoruba political prowess, a tactical, selfless, non violent, civilised leader.

The Yoruba Kings who know what yoruba have been missing since the day of ibo and Fulani romance have endorsed Tinubu

There is no gain in playing opposition when you can be main party in the aso rock - Chief Ladoke Akintola

The igbos understand this quote and fear Yoruba will stop playing opposition, Yoruba need to understand Tinubu is the man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by yuping(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2022
undecided we deserve healthy president atleast.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Daniel058(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2022
SlyDev:
Tinubu is the product of Yoruba political prowess, a tactical, selfless, non violent, civilised leader.

The Yoruba Kings who know what yoruba have been missing since the day of ibo and Fulani romance have endorsed Tinubu

There is no gain in playing opposition when you can be main party in the aso rock - cheif Ladoke Akintola

The igbos understand this quote and fear Yoruba will stop playing opposition, Yoruba need to understand Tinubu is the man
Let Nigerians Vote Who ever they like,I have never voted grin . Am not a civil servant.i won't ever be grin . Wetin concern me self.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by CharlotteFlair: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2022
grin grin

His legs looks like that of egunuko!

Freestuffng come carry your load o grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by adefitim(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Asiwaju Boolu (ball)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by meccuno: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by meccuno: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Nosayer:
I'm not a fan of Tinubu and I don't support him for 2023 presidency but Reno should go and find something else to keep busy. The highest number of votes he can deliver is just himself (he may dissuade s few people).

He's only marketing Tinubu by making him so far the sole candidate for 2023 elections. He should get a candidate and start doing PR for him.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Totilopussylick(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2022
PointZerom:
grin grin grin

Not only ambulance, Jet should be around to fly him to London hospital.
They'll has to put everything in order tongue

Orthopedic doctors has to standby grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by respect80(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2022
grin
Buhari Pro Max

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by CharlotteFlair: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2022
SlyDev:

There is no gain in playing opposition when you can be main party in the aso rock - cheif Ladoke Akintola

Giant Igbos hunt you daily no matter the time of day. The post was about the peepoos man, but you have found a way to troll Igbos. Arindin omo
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by CharlotteFlair: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2022
Tinubu himself is reading this. Asiwajuofpeepoo himself. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by Parkflash(f): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2022
League of Ancestors

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by CharlotteFlair: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2022
helinues:

. Who's Reno? Tinubu tormentor.

Jobless and ranting online daily?

Helinues check yourself first aswear.
Re: Tinubu Set To Prove Reno Omokri Wrong - Pics by franchasng: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
balanceofterror1:

In fact African Union should place a no fly zone on Lagos that day to avoid anybody being flown on an air ambulance cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Angry Youths Stone Osun State Governor (Video) / Igbo Trader Killed At Alaba Fracas !!! / Peter Obi Posing For A Photo Shoot While Others Were Praying-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.