Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,443 members, 7,964,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:19 PM

I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface (352 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by Antoeni(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2022
Dancehall singer Blackface Naija or just Blackface has declared himself better than the likes of Davido as well as Grammy winning artistes Wizkid, Burna Boy and others.

The former Plantashun Boiz artiste made this known on a post shared via his Instagram page while reacting to a poster compiled by Hip TV asking their fans and followers who’s more deserving of the title G.O.A.T (Greatest of All Time).

The poster held the photos of Olamide, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Davido, Wande Coal and Dbanj with the caption: “Which of these artistes in your opinion has earned G.O.A.T status?”

Responding to Hip TV’s question, Blackface shared a screenshot of the poster on his imposing photo while he bragged about being better than all of them put together.

He wrote: “I’m ahead of them period.”
“ME BADDER THAN THEM AND THEM KNOW! @officialhiptv”, he captioned the post

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-ahead-of-wizkid-davido-burna-boy-others-blackface/

Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by Lattop1(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Nonsense
Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by Antoeni(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Maybe Some Other Artist, Certainly Not Davido, Wizkid And Burnaboy
Say No To Hard Drug

Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by illicit(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2022
See this old man
Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Lol. We know bruh. We know

Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by Flexherbal(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Mumu talk, nah so you talk say nah you help 2face blow.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by Maxymilliano(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2022
He's right. If you don't blow your trumpet yourself ,no one go do am for you.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by thesicilian: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Chronologically speaking

1 Like

Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by Antoeni(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Seriously seriously Blackface is Very Good in His Days Compared to what Ee are Getting from this Generation of Music of Today.
But Everything Has its Time.
Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by Totilopussylick(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2022
illicit:
See this old man
There's no old age in the industry tongue

Guy man probably want the public to know he still existing grin.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by Dimmatic(f): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2022
If Bitterness was person

1 Like

Re: I’m Ahead Of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Others-blackface by Antoeni(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2022
You Are Right ....Wishing You a Speedy Recovery

(1) (Reply)

Zazu Recall His Life Story, This Video Will Make You Cry / Tekno Returns With Mufasa And Jinja / Set To Be Discharged” Mr Ibu Shares Excited Self As He Recovers From Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.