Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,334 members, 7,913,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:28 PM

Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) (23115 Views)

Policemen Extort N100,000 From Cyprus Returnee In Lagos After Seizing His Phone / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by simplibaba(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
I was forced to pay 15k into this same account February
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Naughtysex: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
Nairaland doesn't want fake news without authentic source to litter here...
If you are looking for stories without original source, sorry not here.
So stories from twitter and instagram are authentic?
I think your brain is dusty
I don't reply a foaming brain more than once

Good bye boy
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Jesubaby: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
mbahdi:
Nairaland ain't caring about their members.
Didn't anybody notice the absence of slowmir(aka dam nigga) please let's check on him so as to know if efcc have finally caught him.so we can know how to help to bail him please

Lol. True sha!
But my question is, have you been praying for his arrest ?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Something you would have seen several days back on twitter, it will now be brought to NL
Naughtysex:
Nairaland has finally become a dumping site

Most of the news you read on nairaland nowadays are copied or screenshots from twitter and instagram, if what i have seen and contributed to on twitter and instagram is what i will still come and see here as screenshots, it means the Seun MODs are not working.

MODIFIED
The person before me stole my space, thanks to glo
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by nedekid: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
TriCee:
Daft officers abi rogues. How can you extort someone using transfer
Handing your victim evidence on a platter.
That transfer most likely is to a pos cash point operator. To to an extent not evidence.
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Naughtysex: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
EsvRotimiJubril:
Something you would have seen several days back on twitter, it will now be brought to NL
Exactly
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Kogiboy9494: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad They wan become Kyari by force.May Fish bone hook their throat sad
amen, they will all die like a dog, they are all bastard s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Toyindiva(f): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yommychrz:
ee oponu
You sure know your insulting yourself when I check your profile pics I cnt help but leave u without mingling words wt u ok bye
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Shikini: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Useless country
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Yommychrz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toyindiva:

You sure know your insulting yourself when I check your profile pics I cnt help but leave u without mingling words wt u ok bye
ok take care
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Toyindiva(f): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
EsvRotimiJubril:
lol, I am telling u

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Naughtysex:
[s]So stories from twitter and instagram are authentic?
I think your brain is dusty
I don't reply a foaming brain more than once

Good bye boy[/s]
If information posted in that platform is from an authentic source, then there's nothing wrong with it.
Some of you on this nairaland are full of bitterness and hate and resentment and abuses and depression.
So bad!
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by babajero(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Naughtysex:
My comment base on my view, not on the topic
Ok
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Aadeyemo1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Naughtysex:
Nairaland has finally become a dumping site

Most of the news you read on nairaland nowadays are copied or screenshots from twitter and instagram, if what i have seen and contributed to on twitter and instagram is what i will still come and see here as screenshots, it means the Seun MODs are not working.

MODIFIED
The person before me stole my space, thanks to glo
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by GUNITGuy: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Do you look responsible Or you dress like this why-why people and walk around like them.... Nigerian police would extort you .....
Behave responsibly and they would never come near
Re: Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) by Bigpapi: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s Organ Trafficking Case Suffers Setback, Court Adjourns / Man Stabs Aunt To Death For Refusing To Give Him 30K To Pay His Rent (photos) / EFCC Arraigns Shehu Nura, Quantity Surveyor For Issuance Of Dud Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.