Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,406 members, 7,940,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (58145 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by teric4love(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why is the camera man on the first picture taken the photograph From The back...... anyway congrats buddy
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by zoedew: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
BluntNigerian:

The Official Ceremony will happen on Thursday 17th March.
Na that one go carry the whole noise.
NO EXPENSIVE CEREMONY IN VIEW. TO BE DONE UNDER A CANOPY AT THE GOVT HOUSE AND FINGER FOODS SERVED TO A SELECT GROUP OF INVITEES. ALL GO HOME AND PROF STARTS WORK IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE HIM AS GOVERNOR. SHOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE FOR HIM. AS CBN GOVERNOR HE HAD MORE ON HIS PLATE AND HE DID CREDITABLY WELL. IN RETROSPECT IT WAS MARRED BY TWO MESSED UP TARTS, SLUTS AND WOMEN OF DISREPUTE CURRENTLY IN AN ACUTE STATE OF DISREPAIR. NOW WE KNOW MORE THE REASON OBIANO DRINKS LIKE FISH. BARRING DIVINE INTERVENTION HIS LIVER SOMEDAY SHOULD GIVE HIM OUT AS IT GIVES UP ON HIM!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Goodbye Obiano….time to enjoy your loot in USA

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by ChiefSweetus: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
SmartProf:
Soludo would have employed Andy Uba as a cameraman to cover the event.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo....welcome governor..go and conquer.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Kdon2: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
SmartProf:

grin
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Kdon2: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
christejames:
I don't envy Soludo one bit...

The bulk lies on him on how to transform Anambra with his magic wand. It will be difficult but with determination and tenacity it can be done.

One thing Soludo should embark on is aggressive road dualisation in Anambra state especially in the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

Abeg na to transform Anambra to Dubai of Africa be the main matter!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Soludo Charles the great leader of our time.
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by JudasNaKarrot: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Eeyah. We will miss Willie Oh. Anambra has always been blessed by good governors.
Shebi dem say na drunk. If he can achieve what he did in Anambra, then many governors should turn to drunk to perform.

People always look for our weakness to hold unto just to rubbish and bring you down.

Thank you WILLIE WILLIE.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by shadrach77: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
NB: Soludo won't be governor till the 17th of March
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Foreseer: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
ibo man like you fooling himself and claiming what he's not.

Ibo offline, Yoruba online.
Aboki, shine my shoes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by olamike02: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Matured men

No unnecessary money wasting and stupid parades as witnessed here in Lagos

Nice one

I congratulate the outgoing governor , chief Willie obiano for a successful tenure.

I also congratulate the incoming governor , the prof himself, Chukwuma Charles Soludo and I wish him a successful tenure .

May your reign as the governor of Anambra bring peace and more progress to the already blessed state.
U
I wish you well sir
Any opportunity you guys have it's to curse Lagos because of one man whereas Lagos is far ahead of all the dot states combined. Most of you make a living in Lagos because your God forsaken states have been plundered by your looting elders. Your brain need to be checked walahi.
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Foreseer: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
simpleseyi:

Yet, you and your parents are praying and fasting to die in Lagos
so much hatred.

You fit die for nothing ooh undecided
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by omo27bami(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congrats to the prof. May your tanur bring blessing and more success and progress to the good people of Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by warlordd(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
I trust professor Soludo, he will surely hit the ground running.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by onuman: 1:01am On Mar 16, 2022
SlyDev:
Vision 2070 Biafra scam

The fear of Biafra gives sleeplessness to parasites.
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by SweetiliciousD: 2:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Hand over, no Nigerian flag, no National anthem.

Lol

All hail Biafra

Umahi, how market?
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by phlopholly: 3:26am On Mar 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Matured men

No unnecessary money wasting and stupid parades as witnessed here in Lagos

Nice one

I congratulate the outgoing governor , chief Willie obiano for a successful tenure.

I also congratulate the incoming governor , the prof himself, Chukwuma Charles Soludo and I wish him a successful tenure .

May your reign as the governor of Anambra bring peace and more progress to the already blessed state.

I wish you well sir

Make sure you come back on Thursday. I want to check small noise
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by juman(m): 3:37am On Mar 16, 2022
So help him God.

Big expectation from him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Channel54: 5:07am On Mar 16, 2022
MYHUBBY:

unnecessary money wasted in Lagos, so why can't you go back to your poverty region

He cannot go back to his region because he will be able to help you tomorow when u come begging as usual.Id1ot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 5:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Anambra oni baje.
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Pacesetterz: 5:32am On Mar 16, 2022
20mins

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Igbo kwenu wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by 1850fif: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
You are hailing them, but have been living in Lagos State for the past 20 years? Joker why don’t you go back home & help to build your state?

Instead you are giving your best to Lagos State? Eko Oni Baje.
[/s]
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by 1850fi: 5:39am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Wike that is running to Madrid once his term elapses
[/s]
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Chigold101(m): 5:44am On Mar 16, 2022
BluntNigerian:

The Official Ceremony will happen on Thursday 17th March.
Na that one go carry the whole noise.
You will be disappointed
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by jacoik(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2022
SmartProf:
lolxxxxx hahahaha wickedness run in your DNA
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Irupetepete: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2022
SmartProf:

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by adiokem(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2022
Kudos to both outgoing Governor and incoming Governor, As clearly stated by Former President Olusegun Obasanjo. Anambra state is the only state for now where outgoing Governor and incoming Governor sit together even before the handover date unlike Cat and Dog affairs in all other State because of selfish motive. What everyone need to know and belief is that what ever we acquired on this sinful world , bottom line is 6feet. The ground is awaiting us all. May Prof Soludo Reign bring good tidying to all Anambrians as a state and to Nigerians as a whole.
I pray for Anambra State to grow from strength to strength. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Dirpetaner: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2022
I am a Yoruba manliving in Lagos.....My love for Anambra state and Gov Obiano is too much.... I served in Anambra state some 6 years ago. It was all happiness. I don't mind going back to live there one day. Note this statement:::: The day Anambra man rules Nigeria, we will become a super giant. Charles Soludo was a good man when he was the CBN governor. He can definitely rule Nigeria... I love Anambra, Ekwusigo local govt....God bless us

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2022
jfkenny:

Soludo said no fanfare,
Make we watch him and see naa..
Today is the Official Last Day of Governor Obiano in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.