Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,320 members, 7,971,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:36 AM

When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? (29172 Views)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / I Do Not Want To Break Her Heart But I Am Not Financially Ready / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2022
MYHUBBY:
not just financially ready but have two to three income because marriage will drain you, that your supporting gf will change when you wife her, even if she's a working class it will get a spot that she would be hiding her financial history from you

at least two income before marriage, so that one take care of your responsibility in the marriage and the other will take care of wealth building
Reality
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Bifwoli: 1:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Ogbeni2000:
There's a certain argument that you shouldn't marry unless you're financially ready.

When exactly is a man financially ready? Lots of people lose whom they love chasing when they're financially ready.

Please I need matured contribution on this.
Women don't wanna marry a broke a.ss man. What's the family gonna eat?
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Fadafada231(m): 2:45am On Mar 16, 2022
LollySeaSide:
When your one month earning is enough to pay your rent (minimum of 2 bedroom flat), then you are ready to start a family.

I concur with you 100%
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Roseey0(f): 5:10am On Mar 16, 2022
When you can feed yourself and 2 extra mouths comfortably without complaining.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Munzy14(m): 5:20am On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
There are four readiness

1. Financially ready (money)
2. Mentally/emotionally ready (health)
3. Physically ready (bedmatics)
4. Spiritually ready (final wisdom)

If you're ready with 1, 2, and 3, you can go ahead. If you're only ready with one of the above or two of the above, you're not totally ready.

So, if you're only financially ready, the marriage won't last. Three or four of the above MUST be true before it can last in this 21st century.

Don't say I didn't tell you.

Well said.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by emmaodet: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Lalami3232:
Why must it be about men every time?
Make we rephrase the question, "when is it right for a woman to get married? "
The answer is easy ooooo, na when she don tire to fvck around and her toto don slack grin grin. 99.9% of nowadays women no get anything to offer men. If we take toto and childbirth from nowadays women, majority no get anything to offer. The ones wey get things to offer won't want to get married e.g Genevieve and co. Men dey suffer sha. We must get things ready before marriage but women just need to get toto and dem go consider dem ripe for marriage. Make we ask ourselves this question, if na men na dey for the situation wey most women dey, the women for accept to marry them? We dey suffer ooooo, make I no lie. We need to hustle hard so that our women go dey comfortable but still, dem go still stress person for marriage. The toto wey plenty dey even offer no tight again. Na we go still spend money to buy penis enlargement pump and cream before we enjoy am. Toto go open mouth like local basket!!! See eeh, I'm not happy at what's happening to men ooooo. If you as a woman want a man wey get car and houses, then show us yours. We don tire to dey consider una because of toto. Dem go crave for elaborate wedding but dem no go support a dime. Fellow men, let's be wise ooooo. If she can't offer at least 50% of what you can offer, make she go.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the average 9ja woman has nothing to offer aside her body wey almost everybody don chop before you"

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by adeolaben(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Iyaebe:
Frustrating you gives me joy,Igbo smoking boy,take your erection to your dogs
Iyaebe marry me nah.... I am 5ft 7" nah though I'm not tall but not short either..... No be fight oh.... I'm serious .... My work : I feed the nation too.... Agriculture levels.... I love strong women like yourself....you've grown very thick skin on nairaland ..... Moreover I'm not a 90s boy, but a man from early 80s.... I like your ways
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Loftcode(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2022
A man is financially ready for marriage when his mind can carry and amount in his account. Not to say much. It’s all about the mind. Eg, I proposed to my girl then, now my wife with less then 200k in my acct. as I took that bold step, it has not been the same. Blessings from left and right.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by udomonday: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2022
You should think more of phsycological.emotional and physical readiness.you can marry and run a home with your lean resources as long as you keep working and planning and if you have a good woman by your side.but without phycological and emotional readiness.even with your big money.the marriage has failed even before it starts.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Tombrown3(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Mayeldah:

You already answered your question.

Marriage is favourable to men down here in Africa, even though our women are so money conscious.

In the west, Men are afraid to tie the knot becuase their Government are SIMPS who makes laws against men. Women over there have so much right and priviledges that they can reck a man in seconds.

Please enlighten me on how is favorable to naija men currently?
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Halimat04(f): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2022
When his income stream is steady
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Urchmantete: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2022
When you turn 51
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Higgies(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2022
U1:

Which one remain? smiley
Number 4.
I need help
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by separator: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2022
You can Never be Financially ready for anything in Nigeria!
Just get married whenever you want, sa just be truth to yourself and all the parties involve.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by bluefilm: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2022
This question is subjective.

A man is financially ready to settle down when he knows that he is financially ready to cater for himself and for the extra mouth or mouths as the case might be.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Hdkunle01: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2022
I already with this �

There's just no perfect time to do anything... If one keeps waiting for the right time to do anything, one won't achieve so many things...

Keeping in mind that to be a man is, has never and will never be a days Job...

When a man can genuinely, comfortably and legitimately fend for himself then he can consider marriage to a helpful partner whom they both can strive together to feed themselves...

If as a man you want to make all the wealth in this life before settling down, then am afraid you will keep hustling...

I hope I made some points... Good evening [/quote]
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Cousin9999: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2022
That's subjective. But some people should be careful not to set the bar so high that they never reach it.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2022
It's when he is ready that's all...
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by suffering: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Most men can take care of themselves plus a child. Adding the mother into the mix is the hard part. Find a steady source of income and your mind will tell you when ready to start a family.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Babastrong(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=KidiBigDeal post=111069956]
Sharaap ur dirty mouthhh. So what you’re saying is that irrespective of your low and inconsistent financial situation one should get married anyway because since it played out good in your situation, it definitely will play out good for anyone else. No b juju be that. guy your mumu no get part two[ The way you address issues shows your upbringing guy. Why are you taking it personal? Did i say you should apply my formula? The Op's mentality may not apply to all e.g, me.]
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Rosement(f): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Advancedman:

Marriage does not translate into automatic childrearing, the couple need to gather themselves to properly accommodate fresher.
Though some couples married without planning and some of them (not all of them) later experienced Miraculous transformation in life but that is after they might have had a lot of bad experiences. Some pains are not even necessary, one does not need to be totally down before transformation can take place, so why suffer in vain and make those innocent kids go through unnecessary pains. Don't deceive yourself most couples don't wait for up to three years before they start bearing kids, unplanned pregnancy is even possible. It is better and wise to plan before marriage.
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by incentive: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
God's Time is the BEST
Re: When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? by Spanki(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Paramount01:

Pls help.me with bible refrence to this

Proverbs 24 verse 27.. But we do not listen shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.