Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,631 members, 7,948,426 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt (5341 Views)

Shop Owner That Humiliated Salesgirl Over Loss Of Iphone15 Speaks Out (Video) / Mason Dark: Tiktok Challenge Leaves American Teen Disfigured, Burnt / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Pacesetterz: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2022
ednut1:
You don’t sound lion someone whose source of income got burnt. You also cant claim to be a Nairalander when your account is new, you never sold phones or asked for business from here. But you are here after the shop got burnt. Abegi

He’s busy insulting us with his different monikers right from the first thread to the third thread.

He has even opened his butt further by using his real moniker to insult further. Hahahaha

When d hunter becomes the hunted grin
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Pacesetterz: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Miracletech:
who send what you think. Do you think I will beg you ? See I learnt never to prove anything to anybody beyond what I proved ever again and I will never take anyone serious in life again and am getting stronger thanks to people like you who hurt me that day

But u called us ‘devils’
And u also called somebody up there ’slowpoke.

The real burning never start
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Pacesetterz: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2022
Miracletech:
ban your generation

Chaii
Hahahaha
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2022
jalodo2:
If u feel d OP is genuine and I painted him bad I only mentioned my observations, if u feel he is genuine to u, u got ur phone and data, paint him good. If u av genuine reasons, people will listen. My mind tells me its not about Op, I must av hav encounter with ur alternative. I have zero tolerance for scammers. Come out clean if u need to beg.
grin please epp me, i come out clean grin
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2022
The op is just like those sc....mers that used to call people disguising as bank managers/staff asking them to call their Bvn and account numbers if you use those people to catch cruise or call a wrong account number for them they will start swearing for you and your family members. Op is asking for financial assistance at the same time insulting people that wants to help him because he feels his tricks was busted

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Almaigaa: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Miracletech:
ban your generation

E pain am.

You sound like a scammer aswear. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Lorlio(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2022
I won't pity anyone who would fall for the poster's gimmick.

Such level of desperation from a scammer.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by aminusodiq(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Miracletech:
exactly alot of people could have helped to ease my problem but those haters did their best but I believe anyone who actually had the intention to help could have go on to help. All of them find different excuses to go away from their pride of promising to help. The painful part is after proving everything they aboundoned the thread and kept mute. They thought it will be a scam but now that it's not where are they now?
bulk of this faults is on you. You should have attached more proof of ownership of that shop while posting

- Like I said earlier, if you want credibility,
Attach your pictures while working in the shop prior to the Incidence.
- CAC could have been uploaded while blurring sensitive parts
- shop rents receipts or dues should be available
- the front view, name and address is a good way too.
You didn't do any of these, you just posted some random pictures which could be anyone.
I wish you succour!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Pacesetterz: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
aminusodiq:
bulk of this faults is on you. You should have attached more proof of ownership of that shop while posting

- Like I said earlier, if you want credibility,
Attach your pictures while working in the shop prior to the Incidence.
- CAC could have been uploaded while blurring sensitive parts
- shop rents receipts or dues should be available
- the front view, name and address is a good way too.
You didn't do any of these, you just posted some random pictures which could be anyone.
I wish you succour!

No be only succour grin

Op that has insulted all of us right from 1st thread to his 4th thread.

He should continue...we dey enjoy this him thread sef. Person wey him shop dey burn dey call names. The shop never burn finish...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Pacesetterz: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
jalodo2:
If u feel d OP is genuine and I painted him bad I only mentioned my observations, if u feel he is genuine to u, u got ur phone and data, paint him good. If u av genuine reasons, people will listen. My mind tells me its not about Op, I must av hav encounter with ur alternative. I have zero tolerance for scammers. Come out clean if u need to beg.

Hello Comrade grin, we’ve met again on Op’s 4th thread hahahhahaha

You’re doing a wonderful job. We must end corruption and fraud in Nigeria beginning from the grassroot grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
based on logistics, the following accts are related...
immortalityk eternityk unlimitk unlimitk2 infinityk harlem2 marineghost
same account number 2145744131 UBA

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Gbest90(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Hello Comrade grin, we’ve met again on Op’s 4th thread hahahhahaha

You’re doing a wonderful job. We must end corruption and fraud in Nigeria beginning from the grassroot grin
grin grin grin

Make you and jalodo2 allow Op small thing na.

How can person pikin suffer to create 9monikers without getting shi shi. grin

Op looking at your monikers now...

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Maxxim: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Benefits dey show you guys shege this days
You better Goan learn one handwork, you never see anything

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Ekpekus(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Abilistic:
To start with.....

What's your older moniker?
Very good question

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Ekpekus(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
MaDaRa01:

immortalityk
eternityk
unlimitk
unlimitk2
infinityk
harlem2
marineghost

Sherlock Holmes grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by thelegend1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
You know social media is a market with the good, the bad and the ugly; yet you brought your personal misfortune to the platform.
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bt u monicker is newly registered so what do u expected them to think really? The news is coming from you and can’t be verified independently so we have to take ur word for it even though we barely know you here.

Thats difficult bt I’m sure people sympathize with u on this.
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
This guy is an idiot... He's not even serious.
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by justBreathe: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
MaDaRa01:

immortalityk
eternityk
unlimitk
unlimitk2
infinityk
harlem2
marineghost

Dominique please confirm
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by immortalityk: 2:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Immortalityk did i mention scam? I was juss curious because of those 'k'..... Anyway am a broke ass niqqa, but if u need urgent 5k lemme know, today na thursday.
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Flamees(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2022
grin wetin dey happen here
From money begging to Insults
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Emax911: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Immortalityk did i mention scam? I was juss curious because of those 'k'..... Anyway am a broke ass niqqa, but if u need urgent 5k lemme know, today na thursday.
am broke as a student. sir 1k cn go a long way.
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by immortalityk: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Ekpekus(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
immortalityk:

lol,when I was very active on nairaland, everybody knew
even moderators then knew,it's not as if I'm the only one with numerous account on nairaland
but the story I posted about my finger getting cut off In accident is true and I'm not even active like before
I posted proofs then but everybody on nairaland are broke ass ppl who will ask stupid questions and not do anything
it was even only nairaland that sent me 5k upon all the proofs And begging I did then
let's say the truth,most ppl on nairaland are poor and can't give out 1k
I knew that during when I was going through a lot
all the thing all of u are doing here is busybody
u no get shishi,only asking questions and if the person showz proofs and u all see the person begging for help is genuine
u all will go quiet,after then none of u will comment again
the only reason y you guys are doing this is because u dont give a shit when somebody suffers, even when the person asks for help,u condemn and criticize
if the person is now not found lying,u all disappear
Mr investigator
the only money I received from here was from nairaland account because I first used my sister account then because of my situation then,and she even only gave me 4k
all the ppl talking then,same like u, asking me for proofs didnt do shitttt
poor broke ass investigators
as if I ever scammed anybody here,and I have proved my innocence many time
as if I'm the only one with numerous account here
the only account that is mine is the one ending with k
all the other ones are not mine
broke assss investigator
Nobody here owes you anything. Stop the entitlement mentality and know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Ekpekus(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
immortalityk:

Ok here is me 'begging' you for money
2145744131 UBA
Surprise me that what I wrote up there is wrong
grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by immortalityk: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ekpekus:

Nobody here owes you anything. Stop the entitlement mentality and know peace.
I'm not saying anybody owes me anything oga
I'm just tired when ppl see somebody in a bad situation asking for help,they all think u are lying and should prove yourself
Even those that can't do anything will join in and be asking stupid questions
If u know u cant give or help,then read and don't comment
U should know that nobody is happy to begging
But when an unfortunate incident happens and u are genuinely in need of help,but u then see idiots turning into inspectors and asking stupid questions
After u then proof u are not a lier or scammer
They will all then disappear
It's this behavior that I was pointing out
They try to insult or make jest of u thinking u are scammer when in fact u are in need of serious
After wasting your time for all the questions
U will not hear pim from them again
So I ask u,why do they waste the person time
I've read many post here of ppl wanting help
If I don't have,I will simply read and not comment
Not trying to look stupid online asking stupid questions when I know I'm just wasting somebody's time
The guy that said he will send me 5k is also another type of those ppl
See how I wrote my accnt to him,I was just trying to see if he is all talk
I don't think anybody owes me anything,but if u know u cant help,why try to mock other ppl who need that help or waste their time
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by eleko1: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
embarassed k’owope. Jeunsoke
Abilistic:
To start with.....

What's your older moniker?
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by eleko1: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
cool lipsrsealed grin grin nah arrangee videoThe more u luk,the less u see..We are watching.He Even Dey curse/insult pipu.A simple question,he dey vibrate like molue
OnyeObodo:

Thanks.

1)
In the video you uploaded as your burnt shop, the ceilings looked fresh and unmelted. In your first thread, you claimed the whole shop burnt down. How come the plastic PVC ceilings are so clean and unburnt? Or you packed some scraps, burnt it and arranged in an empty shop?

2)
The person recording you in the video said you are "a good man". That you even gave people brand new screens for free atimes when they don't have money. How come someone who gave people brand new screens cant fund shop repair? And don't even have insurance?

3)
Why is your username new? You even had to use miracle in the name to make people trust you faster. If I may ask, what is your old username? Or you felt that Nairaland is Caritas international where you can run to and register for help during disaster?

4)
The person recording you was so certain that people will help you. He was saying "Nairalanders, this is the time this young man needs help the most". What makes the both of you so entitled to people's money? Did you work for them?

N.B
This has nothing to do with being a man. Just know that people are now smarter and wiser due to economic realities. Even if its a girl, we will still ask same tough questions. Even harder ones.
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by eleko1: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
sad Dominique,dragnet,mynd44.Dnt Give scammers/thieves breathing space to display their criminal lifestyle.This thread reek of SCAM all over it.zThis OP deserve 40 yrs ban with hard labor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout How To Send Free SMS To All MTN Lines / Mtn Funlink Plan / Enjoy Glo Jolification Package -get 5.2gb For N100 And 10.4gb For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.