Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth (1037 Views)

Truth About Palestinians-isrealis Media is Not Telling Anyone: / Gabon President Who Blocked Internet Access Is Telling People To Make Noise / Here's Obama Telling You His Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by IhateYouMan: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Without nuclear weapons, the Nigerian army will defeat the weak overrated Russian military in at least one month angry cool
Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by talktimi(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is it in terms of Nigeria successfully landing troops in Russia or Russia successfully launching airstrikes and cruise missile attacks from off our coasts, easily levelling Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Rivers and Enugu before we can say kai ? You people think being a strong soldier is by doing one thousand push ups and being wicked to civilians. Guy, if you don't have adequate weapons, equipments and sincere leadership, you're as good as dead to any determined enemy. Russia doesn't need nuclear weapons to fight Nigeria, home and away, they'll beat shege out of us

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by Nwodosis(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Without nuclear weapons, the Nigerian army will defeat the weak overrated Russian military in at least one month angry cool
And they are yet to defeat Bokoharam!

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by LordIsaac(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Let them begin with Boko Haram. I will even dash them one year for it grin
Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by WATCHOVER(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Just keep quiet, if you have nothing meaningful to say. The main reason why Ukraine and Russia is hard to invade is because of their climate and the topography of the land, this period the Bushes are muddy, for your information the Russian government has just resolved the problem, it was easy because they had a plan B their Trucks and Ranger vehicles are short and light compared to that of NATO countries, they have also deployed new vehicles in their arsenal to combat such problems. You think they are like the modern United States who do hit and run, though I pray for the war to end but persons like you OP who know nothing about war are the problems Ukrainians are suffering from all this unprofessional statements

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by NwaNimo1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
....dis insult strong ohh!

[img]https://i./3OJxX.gif[/img]
Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by McTobe(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Help me tell them. They think that NATO that is shuffling their feet about intervening in the war directly does not know the capabilities of Russia Federation.
WATCHOVER:

Just keep quiet, if you have nothing meaningful to say. The main reason why Ukraine and Russia is hard to invade is because of their climate and the topography of the land, this period the Bushes are muddy, for your information the Russian government has just resolved the problem, it was easy because they had a plan B their Trucks and Ranger vehicles are short and light compared to that of NATO countries, they have also deployed new vehicles in their arsenal to combat such problems. You think they are like the modern United States who do hit and run, though I pray for the war to end but persons like you OP who know nothing about war are the problems Ukrainians are suffering from all this unprofessional statements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by Change4dbeta: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nwodosis:

And they are yet to defeat Bokoharam!
May God bless you
Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Have the Nigerian army go to war without foreign help and win? Saves for ecomog in serria loean and Liberia!
Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by Proudlyomonna: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
E be like sey this thread miss road.
Abeg make person carry this thread go joke section angry

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by Proudlyomonna: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
McTobe:
Help me tell them. They think that NATO that is shuffling their feet about intervening in the war directly does not know the capabilities of Russia Federation.

Oga fûck the Russia shit.
They tread with caution to intervene bcus they fear an excalation.
Russia dis Russia dat.

Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by Ojiofor: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
IhateYouMan:

No country can defeat a country fully backed and armed by all NATO member nations easily.
USA couldn't defeat Taliban in 20 years even though no world power supported them.
Russia intervention saved Assad from US led NATO invasion to remove him that does not make USA weak.
USA army was defeated by communist Vietnamese etc..
Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by McTobe(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
why did they not fear of escalation in other more than 50 countries that the united states have invaded for one reason or the other in recent time, countries that they invaded unjustly. get acquainted with GAMES THEEORY and POWER POLITICS at the level of international relations. Even if you know it already look at the matter dispassionately again you will understand better why NATO is treading more carefully. I dont like Russia or Putin as a person but the Truth be told the US of A and NATO are shit scared of them.
Proudlyomonna:

Oga fûck the Russia shit.
They tread with caution to intervene bcus they fear an excalation.
Russia dis Russia dat.
Re: Ukraine Lesson - I Am Telling You The Gospel Truth by SeunNotOwner: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
talktimi:
Is it in terms of Nigeria successfully landing troops in Russia or Russia successfully launching airstrikes and cruise missile attacks from off our coasts, easily levelling Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Rivers and Enugu before we can say kai ? You people think being a strong soldier is by doing one thousand push ups and being wicked to civilians. Guy, if you don't have adequate weapons, equipments and sincere leadership, you're as good as dead to any determined enemy. Russia doesn't need nuclear weapons to fight Nigeria, home and away, they'll beat shege out of us

Well, Russia does not have the capability to lunch offensive air campaign in Nigeria or land troops. The distance is too far and I don't believe any AU will compromise to allow Russia to use their country as landing base

(1) (Reply)

Iran Has 3,000 Ballistic Missiles, Many Could Reach Israel Says US General / Russia Threatens To Vaporize UK With Satan II, Turn The "Tiny" Island To Desert / The West Will Freeze To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.