Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,136 members, 7,967,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (41159 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by obanioluorun: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Walkee:
lol ignorance will not finish you. Russia have the most advance supersonic missiles in the world. All their budget is mainly spent on rockets and missiles. You can't counter a an ICBM. Even North Korea can nuke USA. The only thing you do when a nuke is headed towards your country is launch your own nukes too to the country attacking you. If USA could beat Russia they would have done it already. USA said they will attack China if they invade Taiwan. Why didn't they attack Russia when they invaded Ukraine? Do you know the number of Americans that have died in Ukraine the past few days? If it's another country they would have attacked already.
Russia don't need to have missiles in Canada to nuke USA. ICBM takes less than 30 minutes to reach USA from Russia
stop believing in everything you hear from puttin and Russians, puttin and Russians are noise makers, America too secretive in the policy making, if Russia should attack America definitely America will go to full scale war with Russia and Russia will not try it again.
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by bizzibodi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Grizzly bear dey sleep ekuke won go wake am.dont those Russian have any other way to fight apart firm nuclear weapons?how can dey stand d world they dnt have allies:Poland, Belarus,Finland, Georgia, Afghanistan,karzastan are not their friend.
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes
Ahhhhhh, if it isn't the King of Clowns himself.
I see you have sought me out again, hope the masturbatory sensation it have you was well worth it? cheesy
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
[s]Ikillbrokehoes
Ahhhhhh, if it isn't the King of Clowns himself.
I see you have sought me out again, hope the masturbatory sensation it have you was well worth it? cheesy[/s]
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes

Oh Hello Clown!
Slow morning for you?
And how is the fabled time at Singapore? cheesy
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
[s]Ikillbro.kehoes

Oh Hello Clown!
Slow morning for you?
And how is the fabled time at Singapore? cheesy[/s]
cool
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
cool
Ahhhh!
Here he is.
The dullard of Nairaland !
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Ahhhh!
Here he she.
Vivaciousvivi the useless dullard of Nairaland !
cheesy
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes

You can attempt to edit my posts.
The original remains and can still be read grin
Maybe u failed to think about that, not surprising.
You clearly show Limited scope of reasoning.
How Singapore na? cheesy
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Rgade:

Funny enough wherever the US installs said “puppet regime” the populace is usually okay with it and progress is visible... see South Korea. Taiwan is also desperately trying to tow the same line, same as Hong Kong. Clearly the US is doing something right that everyone is trooping in that direction for partnership.
As far as I can tell there’s no structural disadvantages of being a US puppet state. But if you’re the woke type, it might harm your ego.
Ok like they did in Iraq and Libya
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by tallerSSS: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
texazzpete:

Three weeks of war and they’ve been fought to a virtual standstill in Ukraine, despite having many initial advantages, despite striking first and despite the luxury of being able to attack from three fronts.

Una no Dey check news at all?
Russia will end up toppling Ukraine government and you will come back to read this your comment again..
And please dont misunderstand this as a war. If it was war, civilian casualties would have been uncountable.
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by texazzpete(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
tallerSSS:

Russia will end up toppling Ukraine government and you will come back to read this your comment again..
And please dont misunderstand this as a war. If it was war, civilian casualties would have been uncountable.

This is an illogical comment. My comment will still be apt if and when Russia finally wins. Will that miraculously wipe away the fact that they’ve been extremely sub-par so far?

And please stop that crap about it not being a war. Russia is doing their utmost to win…but they’re using obsolete tactics and an army of conscripts to face determined, patriotic resistance.

They’ve not shown that much restraint. They’ve been shelling multiple Ukranian cities for weeks now, firing into residential areas.

Don’t let Putin’s lies deceive you. The bulk of Russia’s active army is in Ukraine and they’re bogged down in the grinder.

Putin is trying to virtually annex Ukraine. You think he’s not going all out for this?
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by Kelvin3476: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
Ahhhh! Here he is. The dullard of Nairaland !
Waitn brokehoes do you ?
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Waitn brokehoes do you ?
That's a question you should ask him.
Maybe you check for the original post when he came to insult me unprovoked as he always does.
I am always on my own, and he seeks me out in various threads to insult me.
And I have no intention of backing down. He throws one, I throw one back.
Cheers
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by Kelvin3476: 1:03am On Mar 26, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

That's a question you should ask him.
Maybe you check for the original post when he came to insult me unprovoked as he always does.
I am always on my own, and he seeks me out in various threads to insult me.
And I have no intention of backing down. He throws one, I throw one back.
Cheers
HANTY JUST LET GO . MAYBE UR QUOTES MOVES HIM ALOT, AND NOT TOO TAKE TROLLS HERE SERIOUS DEAR.
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
respect80:

Ok, I understand but be calming down please.

Imagine what people like you would have said during WW2, you could convince those who were unmarried not to bother about getting married because Christ would come before their first child gets to primary one.
Do more research about eschatological gospel or stick to preaching love and grace to avoid misleading people by twisting everything to eschatological concept.
Shalom✌️
MY BROTHER THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS MADE US TO KNOW THAT CHRIST'S COMING WAS GOING TO TAKE TIME AND INDEED IT HAS TAKEN TIME SINCE IT HAS BEEN OVER 2000 LONG YEARS. SINCE THEN, MANY GENERATIONS HAVE COME AND GONE AND PEOPLE WHO LIVED IN THEM EXPECTED TO BE THE ONES TO WITNESS HIS SECOND COMING. THAT IT HAS TAKEN OVER 2000 YEARS DOESNT MEAN THAT HE WILL NOT COME AS A DAY IS APPOINTED UNTO WHICH GOD WILL JUDGE THIS WORLD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. THE LAST GENERATION THAT WILL WITNESS HIS SECOND COMING MUST START ONE DAY AND WHEN IT DOES, IT WILL NOT END AND HE WILL COME. TO HELP THE SAINTS SO THAT THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UPON THEM AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, A UNIQUE SIGN OUTSIDE ALL THE SIGNS OF HIS COMING WAS GIVEN TO US. THE UNIQUE SIGN IS THAT THE FIG TREE WIL COME BACK TO LIFE AND THAT IS CONTAINED IN MATTHW 24:32-35. THAT FIG TREE WAS A SYMBOL OF ISRAEL AND THEY WERE CURSED IN MATTHW 21:17---. THEIR DRYING UP AND WITHERING AWAY MEANT THAT GOD WAS GOING TO SCATTER THEM WORLD OVER FOR KILLING HIS SON AND IT WAS CONTAINED IN LUKE 21-24. GOD HOWEVER PROMISED TO RETURN THEM TO THEIR HOMELAND AGAIN AFTER SCATTERING THEM BUT THEIR RETURN WAS TO TAKE PLACE AFTER TWO DAYS ACCORDING TO HOSEA 6:1-2. THE TWO DAYS THERE WERE 2000 YEARS REPRESENTED AS A THOUSAND YRS IS A DAY BEFORE GOD. WHEN THEREFORE IN THE ENDTIME, JEWS RETURN BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD, IT WILL MEAN THE FUFILMENT OF THE FIG TREE SIGN OF MATHEW 24:32-35. FROM THE VERY DAY THAT IT TAKES PLACE ON EARTH IN THE ENDTIME, THE VERY GENERATION THAT MUST SEE CHRIST'S COMING STARTS AND IT WONT END AND HE WILL COME. JEWS WERE SCATTERED AD 70 AND FROM THEN ON, NO COUNTRY WAS CALLED ISRAEL ON EARTH FOR 2000 YRS TILL 1948 WHEN THE STATE OF ISRAEL WAS RE-ESTABLISHED UPON THE EARTH. THIS SIGN IS THE LAST SIGN OF CHRIST COMING. I CANT TELL ANY ONE NOT TO MARRY, PEOPLE CAN MARRY BUT WE TELL PEOPL TO RECONCILE WITH GOD FOR THE TIME OF GRACE IS ALMOST OVER. THEIR RETURN IS THE LAST GENERATION LAST 100 YRS OF THE EARTH THAT WILL NOT END AND CHRIST WILL COME. WE ARE IN 2022 AND WHEN YOU MINUS 1948 WHEN THEY CAME BACK FROM IT, U GET 74 YRS. WHICH MEANS THAT WE HAVE SPENT 74 YRS OUT OF LAST 100 YRS THAT GOD WILL EVEN CUT SHORT BECAUSE OF INIQUITY. NO BODY KNOWS THE DAY THAT CHRIST WILL COME AND THIS EXPOSITION ISNT AN EFFORT TOWARDS THAT ( FAR BE IT FROM ME) BUT MEANT TO HELP ALL TO SEE THE DANGEROUS TIME IN WHICH WE LIVE WHILE PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT OF IT. ALL WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS SIGN WHO ARE DEVOTED IN THEIR SERVICE TO GOD, WILL NOT BE CAUGHT UNAWARES WHILE THOSE WHO ARE IGNORANT OF IT, WILL HAVE THAT DAY COME UPON THEM AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT. REMAIN BLESSED, ITS A LENGTHY EXPOSITION AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN COVER IT HERE.
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by tallerSSS: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2022
texazzpete:

This is an illogical comment. My comment will still be apt if and when Russia finally wins. Will that miraculously wipe away the fact that they’ve been extremely sub-par so far?

And please stop that crap about it not being a war. Russia is doing their utmost to win…but they’re using obsolete tactics and an army of conscripts to face determined, patriotic resistance.

They’ve not shown that much restraint. They’ve been shelling multiple Ukranian cities for weeks now, firing into residential areas.

Don’t let Putin’s lies deceive you. The bulk of Russia’s active army is in Ukraine and they’re bogged down in the grinder.

Putin is trying to virtually annex Ukraine. You think he’s not going all out for this?
I wish you were in ukraine
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by texazzpete(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
tallerSSS:

I wish you were in ukraine

Why? Are you there?

Why don’t you sign up to fight for your hero Putin? They’ll send you to the war front. You won’t last a week grin
Re: Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning by tallerSSS: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
texazzpete:

Why? Are you there?

Why don’t you sign up to fight for your hero Putin? They’ll send you to the war front. You won’t last a week grin
. You will last more, Mr worrior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Ryan Wesley Routh, The Suspect Of Trump's Second Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.