Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,749 members, 7,935,225 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick (72881 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / She Said Yes! 45years Old Man Set To Wed His 19 Years Old Lover.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by mastermaestro(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
nkemchineke:
Shut up jare. Dis he mention name?

I wasn’t talking to a tout. sad

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by nedekid: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I prefer the single state. Will adopt two or three kids of family members and train them to the university, get a maid who does not stay with me. But an older nanny will stay with the kids.
I encourage people around me to marry, though.
I just want to snub the HOLE.
Shalom.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by okrikaboi: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I also bought that 300million duplex and 255m + 127.5m custom and excise duty Lamborghini for my girlfriend that just turned 18

Incase you Wondering how I got the money it was proceed made from the online streaming of my hitsong "never lived" which you can also stream here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

So I can have more money to buy Bugatti for my other babes

The apartment and Lamborghini is right behind me
nice jam though there is room for development. I liked it but all this lauding of the female folk sha.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Tomilola360: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
this is stupidity, why disclose it? are you pained?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Gospel2Day: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
nedekid:

Haba, hope you wount regret it later oh.
Me married @29. (felt it was late sef). 20 years later and no regret despite ups and downs. Kids don de enter uni.
My other guy that married earlier, his last kid is in final year.
In everything, we thank God.
If that is your decision. Much respect to you.
Shalom.

Thanks. Happy for you and your family.
We must be helped by God so much that we don't look up to our children to care and cater for us in our old age.
When there is money, people will serve us better than expecting our children to leave their own jobs and family and come to take care of us.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Nova1988(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iliveforever:

That’s mans standard, but God’s standard is that those who do not accept him will end up in hell.

So allah will only lead you to hell fire.

hmmm, ok. but please can you change that your signature to something else? even some thing like you just said will be better. I beg you in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by papapchi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.
In as much you may sound modest, the client suing him is not a good option to take, instead total silence is the key because non of us knew his client that he is talking about. If he sue as you suggest it will them be in public domain which will not do the pussy man good, for now it remains anonymous.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alexxx2000:
If I was that client of yours, I will sue you. How will you bring up such information to the public? He paid you to render a service for him and now, you have. Then stop ranting about his personal life.
You fit identify to us the man and the said 19 YO girl? undecided

From the man's post, abeg show us the identities of the man and his 19 YO side chick...

I hail u, bro.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Friend22(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
I do in dollars not naira.

I'm looking for a married man who will buy me a house worth $300 million.

Please, if you're a broke poverty stricken man don't quote me oo.. biko.

I know where you can find such man:
Just look for a iron bucket,go to the nearest river bank in your location.
Fetch or scoop enough sand .
Go home.
Pour enough water on the sand and mold him very well..
Nonsense and radarada.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by bepositive11: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
iamogunlowo:
Man spends heavily for his side chick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustKingss/status/1503360294629826567

He took it back after they broke up
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by jimcaddy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Girls are now sharp these days. They see a rich man like this, they 'kolobi' am by hook or by crook. That man's brain is locked inside one calabash for Benin shrine..
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by osazsky(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
ledaman:
But there should be professionalism in all our endeavors.
the professionalism is in not mentioning names..a doctor can actually come online and tell us how an hiv patient came to his office begging for cure or how a woman opened up to him that she doesn't have a womb and her husband is not awear..u cant do nothing cuz the doctor attends to 200 patients per day...u are not the only one in d world without a womb or with hiv..he didn't mention ur name..the court will strike the case before it gets to the court..hope u learnt something today..job ethics thnks
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by osazsky(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

some of u dont even know dat ur dad didn't have money to marry ur mum..he just give am bele..then na bread coke and bride price them take they marry for parlour..no halls..no photo book..no pre wedding..no gown they wore anything..imagine if ur dad couldn't afford these easy things then...u have to respect us that paid 500k for hall just for wedding..na so one idiot dey jump from yahoo boy to yahoo boy .we later got to know that her dad had to marry her mum when she was abt to marry her yahoo boyfriend .funny enough the marriage lasted 9 months funny creature..very funny people
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by bull67: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2022
power of the pussy
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Fabulous68(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2022
https:///BHSSOLdzWo90otyLOfKK5h . Join our WhatsApp group to stay updated on LEGIT online paying platform

Join us and stop loose your money to ponzi scheme. We post a legit update everyday and you be getting paid without referral
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Pauldollars(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I also bought that 300million duplex and 255m + 127.5m custom and excise duty Lamborghini for my girlfriend that just turned 18

Incase you Wondering how I got the money it was proceed made from the online streaming of my hitsong "never lived" which you can also stream here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

So I can have more money to buy Bugatti for my other babes

The apartment and Lamborghini is right behind me

Is that not your neighbours house according to your initial post on here

https://www.nairaland.com/7032537/apart-davido-neighbor-also-bought
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by fof1: 1:11am On Mar 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I'm the chick he bought the house for

So,it got to nairaland....Wow

Day Dreaming Sluts are known...Avoid Cheap Publicity Pls. U are more Bestowed...
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:18am On Mar 17, 2022
fof1:

Day Dreaming Sluts are known...Avoid Cheap Publicity Pls. U are more Bestowed...
so what makes you think that what I'm saying is a lie??

Were you there when it happened?

And what makes you think I'm a slut??
When I have professors as parents in Uniben

I'm sure what I receive as allawe from my parents should be enough to feed you for a life time

1 Like

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by BigBashiru: 1:41am On Mar 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

Ur a broke poverty stricken gold digger...
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Joeyfizzo: 1:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Alexxx2000:
sue how? Did he mention any name?...
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Spandau: 2:23am On Mar 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

You wish. Imagine human being calling herself baby hen.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by pacespot(m): 3:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Immediately you start dragging something with a beautiful woman and you know that a Nigerian man is in charge of that thing, believe me you are at a loss, unless you borrow extra legs join your own. These species can do anything for pvssy. Before you quote me, ask yourself, shouldn't a nineteen year-old girl aspiration be to complete her education first? But now she is a landlady in one of the richest neighborhoods in the country, courtesy of our yam eaters. Nengi Hampton will tell you the same story. When that African man from Senegal said that Nigerian men think with their third leg, you thought that he was probably joking.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by JustforMen: 5:05am On Mar 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

Lori iro... You wish!
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Blunttruth: 5:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You're right.
Women have studied the stupidity of men and have decided to exploit it to the fullest.
It makes me feel ashamed for my gender.
I pray often that God should increase my resistance and reluctuctanc to desire or delight in the hole between the legs of women.
Many of us men will leave our parents, siblings and friends in sufferings while spending recklessly on females who have made no sacrificial contribution to our progress and achievements.
It is a pity
Shalom.

Yes ,I am glad a fellow man also sees it exactly as I do because some idiot was insulting his parents ,over my comment. But it's the truth.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by vickydevoka(m): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Dalil8:
If i were Nigeria's president, men like this would be castrated and have all their assets, finances seized

They're a disgrace to other men.
U hear Edo side chick. Juju follow be dat. Only when I hear gal na from Edo or imo state I don run. They all sell their body to make money
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Elidrisy20: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2022
Amebor, wetin concern you?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by wizod(m): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

what is your whole family worth?
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Richie77: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2022
With jazz, good styles and ever dripping honey pot... Everything Don pay. Congrats babe, pls collect all the documents fast and dump him.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by fairwilliams: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=iamogunlowo post=111080555]Man spends heavily for his side chick.

Not a new things. OP uno nothing that 19yrs old nah d MANGUY lucky charm. D man go cash out mre than 125m X 100 COX D GUY DEY GET MRE.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Reading comments from the male specie and seeing “Jazz” here and there. Jazz won’t even have an effect on you if you don’t have any sexual relationship with the Hunters in the first place. So if as a man, you decided to stay faithful then Jazz won’t work on you. There’s nothing like putting a man’s picture inside bottle and doing stuffs, they don’t work. There has to be an “exchange” for Jazz to work.
All these Kayamata and the likes work only when you get yourself involved with the hunter. These things are expensive to do in the first place, that’s why no be every runs girl dey do am.

Men have just one weakness and it’s their inability to control their third legs.
If women went into money rituals, then almost half of the men in this country will be long gone.

Una still no go learn sha, I know that for sure.
Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by amorprincesa: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Twitter people and lies.

Re: Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick by Digitalfuture: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Cut soap for me nah
SandraIkuboR:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.