Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

See The Real 'trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Real 'trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake' (503 Views)

Trouble Sleeps,yanga Go Wake Am / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Real 'trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake' by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Anytime I see this man's picture and his gigantic Whale � online, I just laughed.

The man himself look unhealthy, he now carry a whale a bang mate. The day I watched their sextape online and i see the way the man is thrusting, is the weakest thrust I have even seen.

The truth is this man should haven't bite more than what he can chew my opinion though. The truth is this man can never satisfy this whale am looking at.

Looking at this type of whale, I takes an healthy and a big gboola to dig this hole.

So no way you'll tell me another man is not digging this whale, while she's just leeching on the man's money.

Re: See The Real 'trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake' by Zonefree(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2022
This man get bad taste for women. Tueh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Quits Her Day Job To Become Ashewo After Making N50k In One Night / I Cheated On My Husband And Had An Abort!on, This Secret Is Killing Me / 4 Ways To Know If Your Woman Is No Longer Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.