Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,481 members, 7,974,963 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:50 PM

2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU (22531 Views)

Happy 49th Birthday To 2face Idibia / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Emma1Oj(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
uote author=mbahdi post=111087768]Tnk u father of all nations[/quote] u have bin looking for way to call him dis since.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Badonasty(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
A Guy!
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by darediamond(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wazobia2216:
2 face leaving his foot print in the sands of life

The moral lesson, Nigerian education is worthless! Leave school, hussle, make am, na school go dey look for you!

Nigerian schools will only teach you how to read and write, learning skills outside school will enrich you!
WHA YOU SAID IS UNIVERSALLY APPLICABLE IN ALL NATIONS AS PEOPLE ARE TRAINED TO BE ONE SLAVES NOT MASTERS. ONLY WHEN YOU CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO CAN YOU STOP BEHING AN ERRAND BOY OR GIRL.

HUSTLE HARD LEGALLY BY USING THE LOOPHOLES IN THE RULES AND STRUCTURES THEY HAVE CREATED TO KEEP US AS SLVES (Salary earners, hourly earners, etc.)
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Shancca: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wazobia2216:
2 face leaving his foot print in the sands of life

The moral lesson, Nigerian education is worthless! Leave school, hussle, make am, na school go dey look for you!

Nigerian schools will only teach you how to read and write, learning skills outside school will enrich you!

I no go subscribe to this idea. If to say I leave school for Nigeria, I for no reach where I de now. Nigerian system of education gets up to speed to use your sense.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Franklerry: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Honorary degree coming soo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" / Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.