Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Put $100 And Collect $500 Back In 30 Minutes - BEWARE! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Put $100 And Collect $500 Back In 30 Minutes - BEWARE! (162 Views)

Join Gurus Forum Survey Income Program And EARN $100 And Above Answering Surveys / What Can I Buy With $100 And Resell For Profit. / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put $100 And Collect $500 Back In 30 Minutes - BEWARE! by breetapp: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
“So… If you drop $100, you will get $500 back in 30 minutes”. That was the promise they gave my friend, Akpos, and he believed it, due to his greed to get rich overnight grin

Ponzi scammers are getting smarter, promising an unrealistic amount of money as ROI because that’s what greedy Akpos wants to hear. And there are a lot of them in the crypto space due to the relative anonymity of cryptocurrencies and the high number of newbies.

Some of them use bots to spam Instagram comment sections.

Some even go as far as hacking people’s social media accounts, then sending the ponzi scheme testimonials to their friends and followers, to make it more convincing.

What Am I Saying ?

Take this from somebody that loves you, whenever you see schemes like this, remove your shoes, and run for dear life lipsrsealed

You’d be better off selling your crypto and withdrawing the cash to eat good pepper soup, than losing it to ponzi scammers.

Stay safe fren!

Short writeup by Somebody from Breet.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo And Business / How To Make Hair Cream At Home / Smart Passive Income Ideas {updated For 2022}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.