Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Seun Osewa's Reply To Pastor WF Kumuyi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Osewa's Reply To Pastor WF Kumuyi (3064 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa's Reply To Pastor WF Kumuyi by Rickmann: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
emmy512:
cleanliness is next to godliness they say

NEXT to Godliness you say..
Re: Seun Osewa's Reply To Pastor WF Kumuyi by Rickmann: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Are you stupid? Can't you see how dimwitted you sound?

Wow, are you this pained?
grin grin

Well, to answer ur second shit question..No I'm not stupid ok.
Re: Seun Osewa's Reply To Pastor WF Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
onedayatime:
Just now, Pastor WF Kumuyi tweeted on twitter now this tweet

"Without Holiness, No man shall see the Lord!" And Osewa's response was carnal

"The important of personal hygiene cannot be overstated."

Lalasticlala

Is this thread not front page worthy? I wonder what Lalsticlala is waiting for? grin
Re: Seun Osewa's Reply To Pastor WF Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2022
thesicilian:

Whether important or importance, I still don't get the point

Don't you know the difference? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! / PICTURES- Fashola Visits Kalakuta Museum In Lagos / Pictures And List Of Nigerian Artists Who Spent Big Money On Cars In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.