Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,437 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (45037 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Myketuale:

I dey tell u bro
Na why dem dey use dem for ritual.

Increase the volume comrade!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by donborg(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

Don't blame Nigerian girls. Blame female circumcision.
Because of female circumcision, Nigerian girls don't get any fun out of sex unless money is involved.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by rabiudon: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
If you no wan feed another person daughter, then Date
Hungry mf
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by kushme: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Myketuale:

����
If person marry this kind woman, b4 u know person go bankrupt.

grin grin. Na on top food the small money go finish.
She dey insensitive, she just dey chop everything. If una come born children wey dey chop like her, na fire be that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by kushme: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
donborg:

Don't blame Nigerian girls. Blame female circumcision.
Because of female circumcision, Nigerian girls don't get any fun out of sex unless money is involved.

cheesy So, you're saying money makes 'em horn.y
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue

I know this stupid bitch must comment ribbish
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.

Another mumu, insatiable busy vagina
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
nairaman66:

This is the reason men see women as sexual objects! Change your mentality. A woman can be independent too

Loud it
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by HYDEEE: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
BeautyB99:

I am not the only one that have business in Nigeria but I am saying it in your face to tell you that am not a freeloader, you are calling me a noisemaker but you are seriously answering the noisemaker anyway continue I have all the time
Whether you choose to be or not to be is up to you, but it doesn't invalidate what the op said, dating is not a job description and ladies shouldn't use it as an excuse to leech off guys like parasites because they are dating.
You bunches of redpillers/alpha male association have come again, only you guys will be against helping a lady but you go on your social media and begin to salivate when you see one fine slay queen some of you might even go ahead and be comparing your main girlfriend to one Instagram slay queen as if you can maintain such ladies if given a chance, abeg if you can't help a woman financially then leave her alone she no tie your hand and leg with rope
Like I said regarding your first post a lady who starts a relationship to get financal grant/stipends/handout is useless and a noisemaker.
But since you say you are not... ✌️✌️✌️
Peace.

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why can't you give her money to make her hair? Mehn. Men of these days don't know what to do. Last week, one of my admirers offered to give me 50k to make my hair, I declined it. That's an ordinary admirer oh. Not to now talk of BF.

Doesn't he know my wellbeing is his responsibility? Omo. I'm done abeg.

The guy is a mugu money spender
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Originalsly:

Anywhere you go in the world ..... there are such women. It is their nature because the nature of a man is to be a provider. A man should expect this from a woman... not be surprised or disgusted. A guy should have his defense system in place..... guys who do are never bothered by women who be demanding financial assistance.... they know how to dodge those punches.... and counter punch. As a guy... you either learn to deal with women and their demands... or avoid them. Don't ever hope they will change. The sad part is..... some guys are now taking on the woman's role .... looking for support from a woman. Men just need to be men.... not fools ... real men.

Your sense of reasoning is impoverished and myopic
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Youngqueen:
Take your broke a** away punk. If u can't spend on your woman who then? Na pipu like you go tell woman say low cut fit her cos u no wan give money. Punk as* ni*ga

Take your broke acupunctured asshole from here. So your father is broke too?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
silent is the best answer for a fool.

Wisdom is non-existent in your realm
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Women are babies and forever will be. Doesn't make us irresponsible. Just as we would pamper our men too. The financial duties of a woman shouldn't be your business. A good woman steps in when she's needed.

You're one of those bitches saying "I'm too beautiful to suffer" as if it's the responsibility if the boyfriend to succeed where your father failed.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sammy101111:
If a woman cant support you but demand she no be woman na theif

Reno Omokri giving to them hot. Most entitled stinking pussies detest him because he says the bitter truth
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
00FFT00:

There goes another moral eroded parasite with a very bad attitude. Her language already says it all. Tell me madam, who did your father consult before he ejaculated you?. And how did you now end up becoming someone else's responsibility just because you grew a pair of fatty tissues on your chest, and a widened vagina?.

Make una call this olosho work wey una dey do by it's name abeg sad.

It is Olosho na, only that they are in the private sector
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Midas01:
Lol, if women open up about the billing they also receive from guys, these angry frustrated alpha redpillers will call it lies.

In my life I've received more billing from guys than girls and that's a fact.

Also @ op, if you don't want to spend on a woman , why not date your fellow man....

You expect your gf to cook, clean, do your laundry and wash your dirty boxers you wore for two straight weeks all for nothing while only contributing d!ck to the table?

I'll just stop here.

Another simp or entitled bitch
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You seem pained and bitter. Are you not a human being to find solutions to the myriads of problems facing this country? This is exactly the entitlement mentality we're talking about.

I don't know why you Nigeria ladies hate the truth so much.

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend

Tell them o
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Parents will do their quota. Boyfriends will play their part. The guy that begged me for airtime yesterday, couldn't he go beg his father or mother for airtime? Why did he come to me? Hope you get the logic?

That your tale might even be a blatant lie
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by rabiudon: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, men are entitled too. I was chatting with a guy last night and he begged me for airtime. We hadn't even gone half way and this guy just started laying down his life problems for me.

Fine and fresh guy o. I told him I would not send him. And that I don't give men my money. He called me " Olosho" and all other nonsense insults your gender uses when they can't have their way.

Guess what I did? I blocked the idiot. Yes, na me talk am.
Tales of things that never happened
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
legallyminded:

Wisdom is non-existent in your realm
I'm not the source of your poverty go and hustle and get a meaningful life.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Joe4real1988(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you.
I will like to get to know you
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Skyfly007: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.
You don't get it dear..

Men are by nature Total providers to their WIFE and family and not GIRLFRIEND..

A man MUST provide EVERYTHING the WIFE needs as written by the holy Bible but has NO financial obligation whatsoever to the GIRLFRIEND unless he just chooses to help her.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm not the source of your poverty go and hustle and get a meaningful life.

Have you told that to yourself? Look at pot calling kettle black. Perhaps if you told your father that you won't have needed to say this to any guy so that he can succeed in your life where your father failed. Entitled crawling tortoise and slippery maggot.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
legallyminded:

Have you told that to yourself? Look at pot calling kettle black. Perhaps if you told your father that you won't have needed to say this to any guy so that he can succeed in your life where your father failed. Entitled crawling tortoise and slippery maggot.
My father is not a failure like yours. Try and hustle so that you can rewrite history in your family and your life will not end like your frustrated father's life. Be responsible from early stage and eradicate poverty in your life.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Revelation4(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

All this bible you are talking about is applicable only to married people o. I don't know about the Quran sha
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Comrade the matter tire me too
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
rabiudon:
Tales of things that never happened

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue
This type of mentality will one day get you and your body parts shattered in the presence of Ogun ..
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
legallyminded:

That your tale might even be a blatant lie

Na you know.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
legallyminded:

You're one of those bitches saying "I'm too beautiful to suffer" as if it's the responsibility if the boyfriend to succeed where your father failed.

Check my DP, does that babe there look like a girl that wants to struggle with any man? Abeg, shift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Macgyver1: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn....who does dating this days, real niggas don't do those stuffs anymore. Only simps do dating shit.
All them bitches don turn dating to billing update.

Swears

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) / Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.