Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

#NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa (48243 Views)

South African Students Participate In #NoSchoolBagChallenge (Photos) / Rivers School In Disarray As Student Brings Chemical Weapons To Class / Hilarious!! Absu Year1 Student Brings Life Chicken As Part Of Her Provisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by MrBONE2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
dollytino4real:
Una dey learn work! I know 9ja go use human head as bag 4 their own
grin
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Candidlady: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as students dey happy to go school for there, unlike 9ja wry be say school be like punishment. The only people wey dey enjoy school for here na the rich men's children or students wey don dey get BF/GF.
How I wish my ancestors no hide during the era of slave trade, I know where I for dey now.

[s]I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"[/s]
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by donhils: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Crazy shit
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
This thread got rehashed? Lol. Fake Nairaland.
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
This challenge is not a once-off event, different schools take part on different days of their choice.

So this thread is not a repeat of anything - people need to learn to read . The first photo with the headline clearly shows this is from a news article on March 15.

2 Likes

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
seborrhic:
St upid challenge.
South Africa always coming up with archaic mindset.
If not for the Dutch colonialists,South Africa would have been one of the most backward countries in Africa and would be the most racist set of blacks on earth with stone age beliefs and traditions.
I bet they would by now be worshipping Saka Zulu

Heart burn...lol
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Raphaeldhero(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Go to Ogun state, they’re using human heads as their own challenge

Naa big fool your papa be, na wetin them dey talk about be dis? Bastard
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Hakeem3(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
South Africa �� is a fun country I must say.
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Iliveforever(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Raphaeldhero:

Naa big fool your papa be, na wetin them dey talk about be dis? Bastard

Ur mama na foolish bastard
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Gofwane(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
seborrhic:
St upid challenge.
If not for the Dutch colonialists,South Africa would have been one of the most backward countries in Africa and would be the most racist set of blacks on earth with stone age beliefs and traditions.
Saka ko Mummuni grin

Are you from Ilorin grin grin grin
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
seborrhic:
St upid challenge.
If not for the Dutch colonialists,South Africa would have been one of the most[b] backward countries in Africa and would be the most racist set of blacks on earth with stone age beliefs and traditions.[/b]
Look at this one.. isn't this rich though? Coming from the ritual killings capital of Africa? The same people that would boil their mothers' heads thinking that bring wealth.!? The same people? Please! Nigeria's probably the most backward nation in Africa, you simpletons still marvel at the sight of Caucasian in your country, ha ha ha.. taking pics in front of Shoprite, just shut the fvxh up

1 Like

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2022
seborrhic:

They to me are the black equivalent of white Nazis with the added witchcraft belief,indulgence in drugs,barbarism and all the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah.
I wouldn't be surprised a bit if they had been practising homosexuality long before the whites and don't see incest as a crime.
first to of all you don't even know what who's Zulu and who's not Dumbo, SA got a lot of ethnicities you ignorant f.ool. you've never even met a Zulu person so you're talking through your ar.se.

Secondly, barbarism and witchcraft is your forte, from storylines of your movies to your real experiences, ritual killings is your favourite pastimes.

As comparing Zulu people to Nazis, it's clear you don't even know or understand history.

Homosexuality in your country is rife, homos simply hide themselves to avoid persecution.

As for incest. I think you might be it's product

1 Like

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Uchasa:
That's what they know how to do best. No wonder they have one of the lowest IQ's in Africa.
A sophisticated country like ours wouldn't have been with people with low IQs

Secondly, if you're looking for people with low IQs look no further than your own zoo

1 Like

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Parrot69:

Those Zulus are the most useless people on the face of this continent.
Sorry man, God dealt you a heavy blow being Nigerian. You'll forever sing this song on every thread grin

3 Likes

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Uchasa(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2022
IronGalaxy:
A sophisticated country like ours wouldn't have been with people with low IQs

Secondly, if you're looking for people with low IQs look no further than your own zoo

Stop crying bro. Everybody knows the fact. Moreover, you attached a worthless image to support your baseless fact, because South Africa is the crime capital of Africa, and as such, I can produce a million more news headlines where your brothers exhibited their low IQ once again.
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Uchasa:

Stop crying bro. Everybody knows the fact. Moreover, you attached a worthless image to support your baseless fact, because South Africa is the crime capital of Africa, and as such, I can produce a million more news headlines where your brothers exhibited their low IQ once again.
You are busy jumping to IQs while you aren't even literate. grin grin try another angle please skull_miner

3 Likes

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Uchasa(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
IronGalaxy:
You are busy jumping to IQs while you aren't even literate. grin grin try another angle please skull_miner

See this clown thinking that literacy rate is the same with IQ level. Low poke
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Uchasa(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you embody exactly what I mean illiterate, I said before we even talk about "IQs" let's learn how to read an write. You crawl before you can walk. Anambra Skull-miner grin

Stop beating around the bush nyaope man. Your country has one of the lowest IQ's in Africa. Little wonder, the five-percent Boer minority controls your entire economy.
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Uchasa:

Stop beating around the bush nyaope man. Your country has one of the lowest IQ's in Africa. Little wonder, the five-percent Boer minority controls your entire economy.
Lol, like I said stop blabbing about IQs when your people stick hack each other with machetes for organs on a daily basis, you're arguably Africa's most backward nation. Try another angle skull_miner grin

3 Likes

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Dotman2210(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

The one with pot fit don mad before ��
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Chilling After Their Arrest At Their Convocation (Photos) / Python Chases Students Of Novena University, Ogume, Delta State / University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.