Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo (18043 Views)

Buhari’s Speech At The Swearing-In Of Kayode Ariwoola As Acting CJN (Full Text) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by BluntCrazeMan: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
PUBLIC NOTICE ANNOUNCEMENT

PROF CHUKWUMA CHARLES SOLUDO, CFR, WILL BE FORMALLY SWORN IN AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE, THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2022

Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, Anambra State Governor-elect will officially be sworn in tomorrow, Thursday March 17, 2022 as the sixth democratically elected governor of Anambra

The solemn ceremony, which will be low key, will take place at Government House (Agu-Awka)

Invited guests are expected to be seated by 9:00am prompt.
Similarly, all accredited media Houses are to be at the venue before 8am

After the official swearing in, Prof Chukwuma Soludo will inspect a guard of honour and consequently makes his inaugural address to the people of Anambra State. Thereafter, an inter-denominational service will hold briefly before the new Governor immediately sets out to work

Please note: this event is strictly low key and devoid of the usual merry-making and unbridled celebrations usually associated with occasions of this nature

The Governor-elect however remains grateful to everyone for the outpouring of goodwill messages as well as the continous support from well-wishers and numerous supporters within and across the globe

Signed:

Joe C. Anatune
Head, Soludo Media Office

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Totilopussylick(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
tongue
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by BluntCrazeMan: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
This Guy Really Meant the “LOW-KEY” stuff ooo
Meanwhile.....
This was what Gov. Peter Obi handed over to Gov. Obiano on this same day 8 years ago.
I can't just wait to see what Gov. Obiano is going to hand over to Gov. Soludo today.
Would it be Assets or liabilities??
Would it be Excess Funds or Debts?

**Modified**
Lady Bianca Ojukwu (Ojukwu’s Wife) gave Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano (Ex-Governor’s Wife) a very hot slap at the Inauguration Ground.
The slap distracted the newly sworn-in Governor who was signing some documents at the time.

https://www./www.apgang.org/permalink/5302593689805022/

10 Likes

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Bantu10: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu is a bastard and his urchins are even worse

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by BluntCrazeMan: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
ANYWAY SHAAA..
TOMORROW, WE GO KNOW WHETHER NA TRUE....
I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THIS YET.

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by BluntCrazeMan: 5:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by gwafaeziokwu: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Reviving the business minded attitude of Ndigbo. Onye ulo ya na agba oku anaghi achu oke. There would be enough time for merriment when Anambra becomes a smart mega city. For now, focus is the watch word.

Welcome to the Agu Awka government house, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo.

24 Likes

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by helinues: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Anambra people made the right choice, please keep up to expectations.

All the best sir incoming Gov Charles Soludo

4 Likes

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by helinues: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Bantu10:

And how is that related to this thread?

Are some of you people always in an angry mood?

9 Likes

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Bobloco: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2022
After election, governance begins

No time to check time, the work has just started
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Malory: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
ANYWAY SHAAA..
TOMORROW, WE GO KNOW WHETHER NA TRUE....
I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THIS YET.

I pray he makes Anambra greater

1 Like

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by JosephXavier: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Whatever has a beginning has an end

Today marks the end of the regime of His Excellency Gov Willie Obiano and the beginning of that of His Excellency Gov CC Soludo

Ndi Anambra appreciate the former governor for his developmental strides in the state and wish him to go continue to prosper in his future endeavors

And to our new governor,may God grant you the wisdom and understanding to lead to state and to implement all the good plans you have for our dear state

Anambra is truly the light of the nation,and we deserve greatness

1 Like

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Amspecial: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
grin
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by BigDawsNet: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
I can't believe the other day I was arrested for impersonating a Nigerian politicians angry

Just Because I was literally in my office doing nothing... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Lochub: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Elianawalker(f): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
One of my major objective in life is now leaving nigeria for good...

No coming back
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Dangrace01: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Nice
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Kingpele(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
At last ,I pray u succeed in your duties as governor of our dear state Anambra, citizens hardly benefit from the goods of this Country, our few people are benefiting. I thought they say the general wellbeing of citizenry are the primary purpose of government..in Enugu state and Abia state I don't know what the masses are benefiting from their government
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Vavideloh: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations Prof. BTW we make professional CV that gets you that dream job
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations Mr. Governor
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Abboki: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Erasoen: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2022
grin
Bobloco:
After election, governance begins

No time to check time, the work has just started
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Salvador1: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2022
While anambra will always get it right.

Urchins from the waste side of the country have sworn they will keep supporting evil to rule Nigeria at large out of hatred, greediness and wickedness.

But their disgrace is imminent.

3 Likes

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by Mopolchi: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2022
All na wash, he go be like di former lipsrsealed
Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by keentola(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2022
BOOKS ON BUSINESS AND LIFE YOU SHOULD READ

The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That will Shape our Future

Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business

Narconomics: How to Run a Drug Cartel

Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't

Check my bio on how to get them

1 Like

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by ignis: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2022
How does this affect good governance ? Enough of the noise joor.
Buhari made all this kind of noise before swearing in.

Madam, abeg add extra pepper for me.

Re: Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo by DavSagacity(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Bantu10:
Am not a Tinubu fans neither do I want him to ever be president. But you are not making any sense with this pIctures. It's totally out of point from the topic under review. Grow up boy.
Grow up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Made A Mistake Not Electing Buhari – El-Rufai / PDP Crisis: Which Court Order Will Police Obey? Lagos Or PortHarcourt Order?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.