Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Letter From Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter From Hell (210 Views)

Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Hell by SonofIssachar: 1:08am On Mar 17, 2022
One day a woman named Louise fell asleep and had a very fitful dream. She dreamed that someone in Hell wrote a letter to her, and it was to be delivered to her by a messenger. The messenger passed between the lakes of burning fire and brimstone before he could make it to the door that would lead him to the outside world.

Louise dreamed that the messenger walked to her house, came inside, and gently but firmly woke her. He gave her the message, saying only that a friend had written it to her from Hell.

Louise, in her dream with trembling hands, took the letter and read:

My Friend,

I stand in Judgment now and feel that you're to blame somehow. Never did you point the way. You knew the Lord in truth and glory, But never did you tell the story. My knowledge then was very dim; You could have led me safely to Him. Though we lived together on the earth, You never told me of the second birth, And now I stand this day condemned because you failed to mention Him.

You taught me many things, that's true. I called you "friend" and trusted you, But I learn now that it's too late, You could have kept me from this fate. We walked by day and talked by night, And yet you showed me not the Light. You let me live, and love, and die, You knew I'd never live on high. Yes, I called you "friend" in life and trusted you through joy and strife. And yet on coming to the end, I cannot, now, call you "My Friend."

Marsha

After reading the letter, Louise awoke. The dream was so real in her mind and sweat dropped in pools from her body. She swore she could still smell the acrid smell of brimstone and smoke from her room.

As she contemplated the meaning of her dream, she realized that as a Christian, she had failed in her duty to "go out to all the world and preach the gospel." As she thought of that, she promised herself that the next day, she would call Marsha and invite her to church with her.

The next morning she called Marsha, and this was the conversation:

"Hello Bill, is Marsha there?"

"Louise, you don't know?"

"No, Bill, know what?"

"Marsha was killed last night in a car accident. I thought you knew."

Fellow Christian, is this your testimony? Are you witnessing to your relatives and friends who you are with every day? Or will there be relatives and friends of yours in Hell, asking you why you did not tell them about Jesus?

As your friend, if you don't know Jesus, here's how to be connected to Him: If you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9 - 10)

If you have not done so, simply pray this prayer:

"Dear God, I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus is your Son and that He died on the cross for my sins. Jesus, forgive me of all my sins, come into my heart and become my Lord and Savior. And help, from this day onward, to live a life that is pleasing to You. In Jesus' name, Amen."

You shouldn’t keep Jesus to yourself, you've got to tell somebody about Him and the love of God!

- Author Unknown 

Meditation: “For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.” - Mark 8:38

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read:

Donate
Created to Preach
Anointed to Enrich the Poor
Re: Letter From Hell by cornelboy(f): 1:27am On Mar 17, 2022
The punishment for sin is death not any possible suffering after death!
Re: Letter From Hell by Suspect1: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2022
cornelboy:
The punishment for sin is death not any possible suffering after death!
noisey pastor, keep shut!

Re: Letter From Hell by Lighthouse50: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Why do people cnok up stories just to lure people to do what they dont intend to do. According to the bible, such story is false and the poster who propagate lies ir also a liar. Bible says all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire which burns with brimstone
Re: Letter From Hell by Cordenify(m): 2:28am On Mar 17, 2022
House of Joy: Prayer’s Exclamation Point https://miheanyi..com/2022/03/prayers-exclamation-point.html

(1) (Reply)

Someone Erroneously Sent Over N400K To My Account / Seed Of Destiny 31 March 2022 - The Power Of God’s Presence / Bishop Ezeokafor Empowers 35 Less-privileged Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.