Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... (3869 Views)

So I Fell In Love Today.... / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

i can bet you that 90% of these places you mentioned,the lands there have been bought and the people who bought it are waiting for development to come in before they start building..

Go listen to radio and hear alot of people buying and making inquiry of the lands there in companies who are in charge of selling the little plots remaining....

We are open for development. Meka sir!
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Uzomacharles: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
We are open for development. Meka sir!
LoL no wam.. tell your brothers make dem no dey choke tenants....
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

LoL no wam.. tell your brothers make dem no dey choke tenants....
If that makes you happy. Ok sir grin las las anyi wu nwane.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Uzomacharles: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
If that makes you happy. Ok sir grin las las anyi wu nwane.
For sure bro...
One Love
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

For sure bro...
One Love
One Love bro...

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Divoc19(f): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Same can be said for the rest of us truly but Hausa own Is 5 much. Their culture is going extinct already.

Patrioticbreed9:

Same can be said for the rest of us, incredible culture but when we add religion the story changes.
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Same can be said for the rest of us truly but Hausa own Is 5 much. Their culture is going extinct already.

Are you sure? I dont know about them per say. But durban,gomo,sarudana ana co are their indigineous culture. Islam was introduced into hausa land very early, i think before th 10th century so they have came a long way with islam hence the integration.
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by heniford2: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Useless tribe
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by SandraIkuboR(f): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Nigeria is better together. I can't afford loosing the hausa-fulani people.

I was searching the internent for hausa songs(my first time doing it).

An i bumbed into a soul touching song. Am curently dancing in my bed.

The name of the song is FANAN by umar m shareef. Give that song a try.

God bless Nigeria!
Lmao grin
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Elimon(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Listen to fanan by umar m sheerif and give me ur feedback. There is this other fulfude lady again not sure if she is nigerian though, i cant remember her name again, kind of amina beh or seh, her songs are catchy too! Long live africa!.

Modified!.

Her name is Halima bah, the name of the song is forsa djomba. Shockenly she is senegalise.
On it.. Will drop feedback
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Somebody should stop me o.. I currently have up to 20 hausa songs and still counting.
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by kindlyheart: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

ikwere

your choi bro, but those people you call brothers don't see you as their brother. fact
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
kindlyheart:

your choi bro, but those people you call brothers don't see you as their brother. fact

How do you know? Am being honest with that question, no pun intended.
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by kindlyheart: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

How do you know? Am being honest with that question, no pun intended.

I grew up in the north. I can speak hausa Lang more than my own Lang.
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2022
kindlyheart:

I grew up in the north. I can speak hausa Lang more than my own Lang.
Ok.. Thanks for that.
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Nigeria is better together. I can't afford loosing the hausa-fulani people.

I was searching the internent for hausa songs(my first time doing it).

An i bumbed into a soul touching song. Am curently dancing in my bed.

The name of the song is FANAN by umar m shareef. Give that song a try.

God bless Nigeria!
go and listen to Laila.. you go drown more sef grin grin grin too much juice
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Hammyaladin:
go and listen to Laila.. you go drown more sef grin grin grin too much juice

Thanks for recomendation! . Is Laila an artist or a song?

Keep em coming. Off to youtube. Sanu pala pala.
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Thanks for recomendation! . Is Laila an artist or a song?

Keep em coming. Off to youtube. Sanu pala pala.
it's a song by sharrif
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Candidlady: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
phorget:

Can any good come out from that region?... undecided
[/s]
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Hammyaladin:
it's a song by sharrif
Thanks!.
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by ajumma(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2022
Try i listen to Ali Jita - mai waka.
simply the best in rhythm ,instrument & messages
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2022
ajumma:
Try i listen to Ali Jita - mai waka. simply the best in rhythm ,instrument & messages
Thanks! I will be giving feedback when am done.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by kindlyheart: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Ok.. Thanks for that.

you welcome. BTW I'm not telling you to hate em ooh... love them with all your heart but always expect less in return. peace.
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by ajumma(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Thanks! I will be giving feedback when am done.

Sabuwar Waka (Jarumai) ft Garzali Miko, kb International, bilkisu salis

WAKAR JARUMAI A YAU JARUMAI NA GASA TUNA BAYA

Garah
Re: I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
ajumma:

Sabuwar Waka (Jarumai) ft Garzali Miko, kb International, bilkisu salis

WAKAR JARUMAI A YAU JARUMAI NA GASA TUNA BAYA
Garah
They are lit!! Thanks. I love em all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? / Don't Be Shy To Say You Are A Virgin. / This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.