Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,906 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs (2142 Views)

Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire. / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Provide a link and stop crying on my mention.. grin grin
If you can't then slide off... cheesy wink

The thing really dey pain them cheesy chaii ..all this putinos self grin
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Jesse25:

The thing really dey pain them cheesy chaii ..all this putinos self grin
Ooh they name have a new name?
Putinos..haha.. sounds hilarious...
How can a sane person believe that thing you there.. grin
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah I love it and it's none of your business..show me a link where it states that wali is Dead now..you can keep deceiving yourself as much as you want... cheesy

Keep blaming west..what are you doing about your leaders? cheesy
Praising them while they keep destroying your country..you folks keep looking for convenient excuse for the problems surrounding you..
Respect and dignity are earned..not until Africans stand up and better themself then you keep dragging yourself around..
You ain't offering nothing to the world but you want all for yourself.. undecided
Are you ok? Where did you see mention Nigeria or her leaders in my comment? Shey you want make thunder blast you abi. All you do everyday on this forum is to defend your real oppressors and besmirch Russia. And Russia's only request is please don't bring your NATO to my backyard, how is this so difficult to understand?

Look Russians are not fools. America's game plan is very visible to see for anybody that have a brain in his head. You want to encircle Russia with your nuclear weapons so that you can attack them easily when the time is right abi? E no go work!! undecided
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Are you ok? Where did you see mention Nigeria or her leaders in my comment? Shey you want make thunder blast you abi. All you do everyday on this forum is to defend your real oppressors and besmirch Russia. And Russia's only request is please don't bring your NATO to my backyard, how is this so difficult to understand?

Look Russians are not fools. America's game plan is very visible to see for anybody that have a brain in his head. You want to encircle Russia with your nuclear weapons so that you can attack them easily when the time is right abi? E go go work!! undecided
How are they encycling Russia..did NATO Force Ukraine to become a member..
Keep deceiving yourself.. grin
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So what is NATO's military bases doing in Ukraine grin But don't worry, putin has destroyed almost all of them
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Ghostrye: 6:46am On Mar 17, 2022
that's a loss, he should not have waded into a war that was no concern of his
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
So what is NATO's military bases doing in Ukraine grin But don't worry, putin has destroyed almost all of them
And how is that Putin's business? cheesy
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Ghostrye: 6:50am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

dude, you're either blind, deaf, or a dumbo, maybe all three if you still can't see the cause of the Russia Ukraine war
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Ghostrye:

dude, you're either blind, deaf, or a dumbo, maybe all three if you still can't see the cause of the Russia Ukraine war
I can't.. grin grin
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how is that Putin's business? cheesy
So what's USA's business with Russia's military base in cuba? undecided
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
So what's USA's business with Russia's military base in cuba? undecided
And did NATO place any missile in Ukraine intended to launch an offense at Russia?
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh they name have a new name?
Putinos..haha.. sounds hilarious...
How can a sane person believe that thing you there.. grin

Yes oh
Putinos puppet cheesy
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Ghostrye: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I can't.. grin grin
res ipsa
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Jakumo(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop spreading fake news..it's a rumour..this is not in any way true..it hasn't been confirmed by any credible Media..

Provide a link to support this you can't..stop being a liar..you are too desperate..
USA is not responsible for your Continent's misfortune..hold your leaders responsible..
All your life is spent on blaming USA and colonial masters instead of taking responsibility..go and meet your corrupt leader who are milking you on a daily basis..

That confused gentleman was merely engaging in a spot of wishful thinking. Most likely the legendary sniper is already making a few more long-range kills even as this amusing attempt to wish him dead is attempted by the usual suspects here in an obscure African chat forum.
Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are also Makin noise.. automatically that makes us same.. wink grin grin

I think u should take this...

Do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering

Re: World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine By Russian Bombs by Merisbankie(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Congrats we are both Makin noise..you either slide off or keep the noise coming.. grin grin
He pain Oga Fernandez
Initially thought it was a Russia sniper killed by wali

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sudan Unrest; Khartoum Branch Of Sudan Central Bank In Burnt Down / Obama Breaks Tradition / Photos:agony Of A Poor Indian Family Who Gave Birth To Kids With Rare Skin Disea

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.