Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

She Cheated And Just There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated And Just There (822 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated And Just There by Johnkey2000: 6:34am On Mar 17, 2022
How will you all describe a lady that cheated on you repeatedly and even her mum asked her to get another man, and she still comes to your house and form she loves you
Re: She Cheated And Just There by chatinent: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2022
She doesn't mind getting used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated And Just There by yanabasee(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2022
You've described her already, a wh0re......

1 Like

Re: She Cheated And Just There by Patented: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2022
no be she get problem, na the man wey still dey relate with am get problem.

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated And Just There by neonly: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Patented post=111106816]no be she get problem, na the man wey still dey relate with am get problem.[/quote

]

Re: She Cheated And Just There by HopeNeverDies: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Damnnn!!!!
Re: She Cheated And Just There by Blunttruth: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Johnkey2000:
How will you all describe a lady that cheated on you repeatedly and even her mum asked her to get another man, and she still comes to your house and form she loves you
The same way you will describe a man who carries different girls telling them all sorts of lies. You have seen the flags. Dump her sorry a.s.s . She obviously doesn't see you as husband material , probably because you ain't financially capable yet. So for peace of mind, dump her
Re: She Cheated And Just There by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Johnkey2000:

Both the guy, the babe n her mum are all FOOLS,!

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women / Husband Shares CCTV Footage Of Wife Scaling Wall To Go See Her Boyfriend / Young US Nurse Teaches Ladies How To Give Proper BJ To Their Men - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.