Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,343 members, 7,888,090 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. (335 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
This was what Gov. Peter Obi handed over to Gov. Obiano.
��
I can't wait to see what Gov. Obiano is going to hand over to Gov. Soludo.
Assets or liabilities??
Excess Funds or Debts?

Re: I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. by Dagah2: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2022
grin
Osodieme will be doing that one, not Obiano
Re: I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Dagah2:
grin
Osodieme will be doing that one, not Obiano
God go punish all those people that plunged us into this depth
Re: I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2022
There is nothing to handover..
Re: I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. by liftedud(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2022
What do you want to use it for

E concern you
Re: I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. by liftedud(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2022

Don't border oooo
Re: I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2022
liftedud:

E concern you
Na our money..
Na our state money be that.
So, even if I no concern myself into it, it definitely concerns me automatically.
See..
This mentality is what is killing us in Nigeria.
Things that doesn't concern you, you fully dive into it.
And the ones that fully concerns you, you start to pretend that you're not concerned..
What type of human being are you sef?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Obiano’s Financial Handover Note. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2022
liftedud:

For Assessment Purposes.
See, don't be a dullard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Star-ville: A Sustainable Human City In Mars (1) / Will Atiku Ever Become Nigeria’s President? / Photo Of Nigerian Doctor, Chinelo, Killed During Attack On Abuja-kaduna Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.