Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,215 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony (29671 Views)

Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) / Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In / Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Antoeni(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Before King Ahmed of Ottoman went to war, he locked his wife (the beautiful Queen) in a private room and gave the key to his best friend Mousa and said: "If I'm not back in four days, open the room and she's yours ... "

He climbed on his horse and gallops off towards the battlefield. Half an hour later, the King noticed a cloud of dust behind him. He stopped and saw his friend galloping very fast towards him.

"What's wrong ?" Asked the King. Out of breath, his friend Mousa responded: "You gave me the wrong key"

What?

Can you imagine !

He didn't even wait for the said 4days before trying the keys.

Be careful with the one you consider your best "friends" and whom you think you can entrust them with your hard earned treasure - they could be wishing you dead soon and hopefully inherit your God-given fortune!

Just an Advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by babadee1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When it comes to matured politics, I give it to Anambra state. No beef at all. See all the past governors grace the occasion.

Idiotic uselesssss APC party wanted to take their politics of hate to Anambra, but God shame them. Useless party.

God bless Ndi Anambra

God bless the new governor, Prof. Soludo.

No beef at all. Na im Obiano wife and Bianca Ojukwu dey disgrace themselves with slaps in public ba?
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Michealscofield(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations to the iboamaka
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Antoeni(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
How can these women chose to commence Prof Soludo's tenure with an inter-slapping competition?
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by spy24(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Aderewah:
lol. Pigs starting a new administration with slaps. Pointers on how messy and disorganized the tenure will turn out. Loud, toutish, non sophisticated pigs. Went to an ipob market yesterday. They call it trade fair. Been there for decades. No signs, no shop names, everywhere was smelling. No organization, no sophistication. What can piigs do well?

You are an illiterate lipsrsealed
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by baralatie(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Where are the fight pictures
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Ochelyko1: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Soludo Sworn-In As Anambra State Governor, Assures Of Implementing His Manifesto To The Letter

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Professor Chukwuma Soludo has been sworn in as the Executive Governor of Anambra State.

The swearing-in ceremony was performed at the Anambra State Government House, Awka.

The oath of office and allegiance to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was administered by the Chief Judge of the State, Justice Onochie Anyachebelu.

With the successful inauguration of Professor Soludo as Governor, it brings it to total of six persons who have been sworn in as democratical elected governors in the state starting from people Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dr Chris Ngige, Mr Peter Obi, and Chief Willie Obiano.

Dame Virgy Etiaba was sworn in as Governor in 2006 after former Governor Peter Obi was unceremoniously impeached as Governor of the State, an impeachmenr later described by Nigerian Courts as illegal.

At the swearing in ceremony, the oath of office was first taken by the Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim administered by the Chief Judge.

And so followed the oath of allegiance and office by Professor Soludo.

In his inaugural address, Governor Soludo who revealed that he applied, his party shortlisted and ndi Anambra gave him the mandate, promised to work very hard to make ndi Anambra proud, thanking God, former Governor Obiano, as well as all stakeholders for helping to make the day a reality starting from insisting on transparent electoral process.

The Governor assured that he will hit the ground running from holding a meeting of the state security Council, among others, seeking the active corperation from the federal government and neighbouring states.

While stating that himself and his deputy are committed to building a new socio-economic order, with short term pains but guarantee of a prosperous future, Governor Soludo insisted on patronising local brands, promising to give it his all to make the state proud, using the lean resources of the state to lay the foundation of a new Anambra.

Governor Soludo also promised to conduct local government elections in the next two years of his administration as a way of getting reinvigorating the grassroots, among other reforms.

The ceremony was attended by a cross section of people from within and outside the state including former Governors Willie Obiano and Peter Obi, Senator Victor Umeh.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2213207735502840/

The God don't have any business with the government of this world! They shouldn't be given them Bible to swear see that our God is a merciful God. Instead they should sign an undertaken that if they failed they and their families will be wipe out from the surface of the world.

Am tired of all these showmanship! We need action infact we need jungle Justice in our constitution.
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Okoroawusa: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Where is the main photo...e never complete
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Chimaokigwe: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When it comes to matured politics, I give it to Anambra state. No beef at all. See all the past governors grace the occasion.

Idiotic uselesssss APC party wanted to take their politics of hate to Anambra, but God shame them. Useless party.

God bless Ndi Anambra

This post was made before they started fighting like savages.

Igbos can deceive themselves but not others. grin
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Chimaokigwe: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Antoeni:
How can these women chose to commence Prof Soludo's tenure with an inter-slapping competition?

Inter-what?
You're very callous grin
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by MartinsD12(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Soludo Sworn-In As Anambra State Governor, Assures Of Implementing His Manifesto To The Letter

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Professor Chukwuma Soludo has been sworn in as the Executive Governor of Anambra State.

The swearing-in ceremony was performed at the Anambra State Government House, Awka.

The oath of office and allegiance to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was administered by the Chief Judge of the State, Justice Onochie Anyachebelu.

With the successful inauguration of Professor Soludo as Governor, it brings it to total of six persons who have been sworn in as democratical elected governors in the state starting from people Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dr Chris Ngige, Mr Peter Obi, and Chief Willie Obiano.

Dame Virgy Etiaba was sworn in as Governor in 2006 after former Governor Peter Obi was unceremoniously impeached as Governor of the State, an impeachmenr later described by Nigerian Courts as illegal.

At the swearing in ceremony, the oath of office was first taken by the Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim administered by the Chief Judge.

And so followed the oath of allegiance and office by Professor Soludo.

In his inaugural address, Governor Soludo who revealed that he applied, his party shortlisted and ndi Anambra gave him the mandate, promised to work very hard to make ndi Anambra proud, thanking God, former Governor Obiano, as well as all stakeholders for helping to make the day a reality starting from insisting on transparent electoral process.

The Governor assured that he will hit the ground running from holding a meeting of the state security Council, among others, seeking the active corperation from the federal government and neighbouring states.

While stating that himself and his deputy are committed to building a new socio-economic order, with short term pains but guarantee of a prosperous future, Governor Soludo insisted on patronising local brands, promising to give it his all to make the state proud, using the lean resources of the state to lay the foundation of a new Anambra.

Governor Soludo also promised to conduct local government elections in the next two years of his administration as a way of getting reinvigorating the grassroots, among other reforms.

The ceremony was attended by a cross section of people from within and outside the state including former Governors Willie Obiano and Peter Obi, Senator Victor Umeh.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2213207735502840/
Wow I can see former governor Peter obi this is great
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by FuckDModz: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
yepiw20391:
All Igbos are busy enjoying their life while Kanu is in prison suffering...

Kanu is a terrorist.
He's where he's supposed to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Sweeetheart(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
the slapping and swearing in ceremony, what a shameful day Soludo wouldn't be happy about

Anyway thank God for Soludo because those that want to get him killed during the campaign might even be among the guests

Anambra don't play politics of bitterness indeed grin
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by GloriousGbola: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
These aren't the photos I came to see angry
I came to see scene stealing hot yellow milf on milf wrestling angry

Wetin be this nonsense??
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Godispeace: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
May while this ediot is running her business in APC developed state she ran away from her impoverish and cursed PDP damaged state to seek prospect in APC state
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Idiotic useless APC party wanted to take their politics of hate to Anambra, but God shame them. Useless party.

God bless Ndi Anambra

Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by DeRay98(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
My question is, what Mrs Obianor accomplished by herself? Honestly speaking I don't know her but I will want informed person here from Anambra to educate me about her.
Maybe from that I can understand the reason for her arrogance to the point of dishonouring Prof. Soludo on the day of his swearing in to office.
Before Bianca married Ojukwu she was already famous as the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and Miss Intercontinental beauty pageant.
She was a beauty in full definition of it and still for her age.
Her family reputation is also well documented as her dad (Chief C.C Onoh) was a rich business man, former guvnor of the old Anambra state so, she was raised in affluence, power and exuded same by her natural prowess.
Who really is Mrs Obianor?...
Anambrarians make una educate me.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by do4luv14(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Op, i think you should Specify each picture

For example

Pic 1 (Before the slap)
Pic 2(After the Slap)

La-Bianca go finish Ebere with one correct uppercut
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by NaijaCover(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soludo Please Come And Help Us Out In Anambra State, Refuse Dump Want To Kill Person For Onitsha ooooo
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
FuckDModz:

Kanu is a terrorist.
He's where he's supposed to be.
true.
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Jungleluv5: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Idiotic useless APC party wanted to take their politics of hate to Anambra, but God shame them. Useless party.

God bless Ndi Anambra

And immediate past governor's wife collect slap from Bianca Ojukwu wetin be that no be hatred be that. Mumu
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by bizzibodi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bianca is still beautiful ooo!
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by Bmaster(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
yepiw20391:
All Igbos are busy enjoying their life while Kanu is in prison suffering...
what would you you rather we do?

Dedicating every Monday to MNK is enough,or do you rather we remain sober every now and then?
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by goslowgoslow(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God bless Ndi Anambra

I bet you were not yet born when Mbadinuju, Ngige and co dey play immature and ritualistic politics in Anambra...Okija shrine comes to mind. Small pikin.
Some few hours ago Bianca dey slap Ebele that one na matured politics abi?
Mumu!
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by baralatie(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:
These aren't the photos I came to see angry
I came to see scene stealing hot yellow milf on milf wrestling angry

Wetin be this nonsense??
Imagine
I am yet to see the money shot
Even the penny shot
I have not seen
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
MartinsD12:

Wow I can see former governor Peter obi this is great
Very great. Politics without bitterness.
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by MartinsD12(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Very great. Politics without bitterness.
Yeah very goood
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by derecho(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Who told you?Irunmole don dey collect bribe pass Kyari o.People dey enter shrine carry idol go sell sef. Do you know how many kings they set ablaze nowadays?
Forget all those story that our politicians fear sango...many of dem dey get power from India .
GODPUNISHALABI:
or ogun or amadioha ...u know say nigerians fear traditional dieties pass Christian God or Allah
Re: More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony by dettolgel: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2022
DeRay98:
My question is, what Mrs Obianor accomplished by herself? Honestly speaking I don't know her but I will want informed person here from Anambra to educate me about her.
Maybe from that I can understand the reason for her arrogance to the point of dishonouring Prof. Soludo on the day of his swearing in to office.
Before Bianca married Ojukwu she was already famous as the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and Miss Intercontinental beauty pageant.
She was a beauty in full definition of it and still for her age.
Her family reputation is also well documented as her dad (Chief C.C Onoh) was a rich business man, former guvnor of the old Anambra state so, she was raised in affluence, power and exuded same by her natural prowess.
Who really is Mrs Obianor?...
Anambrarians make una educate me.

So because she is nobody, have not achieved anything of her own and she is arrogant so that makes violence from Bianca OK?

Just for the record being beautiful is not an achievement you don't work for it (remaining beautiful at a certain age yes requires hardwork) it just like being tall and not an achievement. She has achieved things in life which can not be argued but staying that her being beautiful is part of her achievement is a very simple way of looking at an issue.

A times I wonder why our country is so bleeped but when I remembered how most people reason on NL I usually go haa that might be it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anxiety At NNPC Ahead Of Buhari’s Massive Shake-up / Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria / I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.