Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces (2154 Views)

Breaking News!!! Biafra Unknown Gunmen Send Letter To Bayelsa!!! / We Will Kill More Voters - Unknown Gunmen Send New Threat Message / Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by AfricanColumbus: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2022

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Totilopussylick(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by slimfit1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wonderful that's why you don't attack people when they are agitating the moment they go under you are in trouble you don't know friends and enemies. The day when you use guns to threaten people are over unless you have something else so always dialogue no matter what.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Justiceleague1: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
....keke na Pepe..grin
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Goodmarlian: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
slimfit1:
Wonderful that's why you don't attack people when they are agitating the moment they go under you are in trouble you don't know friends and enemies. The day when you use guns to threaten people are over unless you have something else so always dialogue no matter what.

Na this kind news dey sweet nairalanders.

Next thing they will day it's ipob/Esn just because of a sheet of paper I don't tire for zoogeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by AfricanColumbus: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
slimfit1:

The Nigerian government under Muhammadu Buhari messed up everything.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Trustedhands: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
slimfit1:
Guy you're confused. Are you for or against them? Come out in the open and stop writing trash.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Trustedhands: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di0EFdDZnYs
It's good that you brought war to your doorsteps. Super Tucano will do most of the job for Nigeria soldiers.

More reason why Cownu will spend most of his adult life in the underground cell. Let's see who get craze pass btw FG and UGM/ipob/ESN.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by perez100: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
If this is true, then I believe now that IPOB is different from unknown gunmen going by this kind of grammar. IPOB / ESN leadership cannot write this nonsense.

Please, read the so called 'notice."

7 Likes

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by sreamsense: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
To die in the hand of Nigeria army is hungry them, they need free "RIP" ticket to go and meet Ikonso. Senseless IPOB/ESN in UGM cloth

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anyone who believes this trash is also a trash. Uneducated Fulani jihadists in our land have concocted this rubbish with very poor English and claim half man squad. Ndị ara!
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by slimfit1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Trustedhands:
Guy you're confused. Are you for or against them? Come out in the open and stop writing trash.

Open and close I think I am open enough DSS know who I am that is good enough for me. Mr man don't fool yourself where I stand doesn't change the price of gari go get sense. I am expressing myself feel free to do the same. You don't go and kill innocent people and expect me to keep quiet.
The Nigerian police and soldiers killed people in the East you say nothing. I am Yoruba not Igbo but I'll not take sides with a terrorist government. When Buhari finish next year I will be attacking people that are keeping quiet verbally of his atrocities until he appears in Hague with the Nigerian ambassador in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by AfricanColumbus: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Trustedhands:
It's good that you brought war to your doorsteps. Super Tucano will do most of the job for Nigeria soldiers.

More reason why Cownu will spend most of his adult life in the underground cell. Let's see who get craze pass btw FG and UGM/ipob/ESN.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by heniford2: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please i will advice schools in south eastern states to stop using Nigeria anthem oh to avoid superstory boys are not smiling oh! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Akonamasi: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
I can't wait for the Biafra national anthem to be sung across all schools in the South East.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Sergio101(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Mystic216: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
sreamsense:
To die in the hand of Nigeria army is hungry them, they need free "RIP" ticket to go and meet Ikonso. Senseless IPOB/ESN in UGM cloth
Typical aboki

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Poorly scripted.......could have done better

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Afamed: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
slimfit1:
It will take less than 1 week to send your UGM to their maker when the FG is ready for them.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Afamed: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Akonamasi:
I can't wait for the Biafra national anthem to be sung across all schools in the South East.
We will take UGM serious only when they go against the usage of Nigerian currency across the SE states.
For now all of una na Jokers una be
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Akonamasi: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Afamed:

It will take less than 1 week to send your UGM to their maker when the FG is ready for them.

Why is FG not ready for them now?
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Afamed: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Akonamasi:

You should have learned, from how the coward Albino was picked like a snail in the hole while he was Kenya despite all the CIA, FBI , UGM he claimed to have been his security aids.
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Akonamasi: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Afamed:

You should have learned, from how the coward Albino was picked like a snail in the hole while he was Kenya despite all the CIA, FBI , UGM he claimed to have been his security aids.

So FG will stealthily grab all the unknown gunmen inside the bush?
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by slimfit1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Afamed:

Still don't want to lead!!!!!
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Skillsnigeria: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Perfectbeing(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Akonamasi:

Till they stop using the Naira note in Biafra Land

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Akonamasi: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
Perfectbeing:
Till they stop using the Naira note in Biafra Land
[/s]

This your excuses are lame because you've been shifting the goalpost since UGM came on the scene. Very soon Biafra pounds will go into circulation then you will say until you guys declare Biafra. When Biafra is declared you will say until you guys succeed. Lame excuses for failure.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Perfectbeing(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Akonamasi:
[s][/s]

This your excuses are lame because you've been shifting the goalpost since UGM came on the scene. Very soon Biafra pounds will go into circulation then you will say until you guys declare Biafra. When Biafra is declared you will say until you guys succeed. Lame excuses for failure.
K
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
sreamsense:
I don't like commenting on Biafra issues but you guys kept mentioning Ikonso like say na only Ikonso way die abi Soldiers no follow die?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oyigboupdate and his cohorts at work.
Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by DSC7: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chaaaaiiiii shocked shocked shocked...

One Man SQUARED Don't want us to RESIDE National anthem again apart from Biafra that he have not declared National Anthem undecided

Illitracy at it's peak.....

Tragic death awaits all of you Unknown Gunmen shedding innocent Bloods in our SE states....

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Unknown Gunmen Send Last Warning To Nigeria Security Forces by Druggey(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
English is nobody's mate.gringringrin the Python will dance Atilogwu dance and the crocodile will smile like never before coolcool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! / Peter Obi: ‘legal Actions Will Be Taken’ – Wizkid’s Manager Speaks On....... / Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.