Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,329 members, 7,894,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother (1090 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by gillymoks: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2011
GILLYMOKS

My brother of fifty years old has a shortage of money at his work place and has been locked , we need to raise some money to pay his employers to released him , I have already raised 1/5 of the money but its not enough , the only option I have to raise more money is to sell my late son,s plot but his wife who has a son for him has hidden the document.Should I force her to give me the document of the plot.
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by akinreals: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2011
No, its very wrong, the plot now belongs to your grandson, if you force her, she might take legal action against you, pls be warned.
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by kunlej2: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2011
^^^ what a very good advice
@ POSTER. i will commend your effort to have been able to raise 1/5 of the money. let other MEMBER OF THE FAMILY DO THEIR PART and if not rest your case.
on the sale of land NO NO NO it does not BELONG to YOU ANYMORE
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2011
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by zayhal(f): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
She sounds like a wicked MIL. She wants to sell her 'son's' property to help her brother. She wants to force a document out of her DIL's hand. SHe doesn't care about the welfare of her grandson and DIL.

Even if her brother isn't in need, she'll still look for a reason to sell her son's plot of land.
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2011
Sir, please act like the Father and Elder you are. The land is not yours but your sons and now his wifes and son. Please take your attention far away from that plot raise money somewhere else please. The land is for your grandson. Your brother is an adult, except your grandson and mother give you the go ahead you can't sell d land
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by Bestglo(f): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2011
pls dont sell what is not urs ooo, do not say i didnt tell u
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by kokoye(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
zayhal:

She sounds like a wicked MIL. She wants to sell her 'son's' property to help her brother. She wants to force a document out of her DIL's hand. SHe doesn't care about the welfare of her grandson and DIL.

Even if her brother isn't in need, she'll still look for a reason to sell her son's plot of land.

Who said anything about mother-in law??

You must hate your own MIL sad
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2011
bribe d policefella. it always works. wink
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by Outstrip(f): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
So you want to steal from her to help your brother. Those documents do not belong to you. You are not also telling the truth. Why did your brother get locked up. Trying to steal the property of a widow to help someone eho probably did something wrong. Say what yoru brother really got locked up for. Raise your money by yourselves and leave the poor woman alone.
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by no1madman(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2011
Sell ur Heart. . .coz ur heart is full of evil. . .
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by ada24: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2011
poster - ur not even ashamed stealing from a widow - absolutely disgusting

i'm spitting in disgust at what ur even thinking - grown ar*se men to bloody lazy to raise money so want to take from a widow that gave birth to ur son's child - tufikwa
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by femmy2010(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2011
no dont sell the plot.it would be greatly usefull to your grand son in future.
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by ifyalways(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2011
gillymoks:

GILLYMOKS

My brother of[b] fifty years  old has a shortage of money at his work place and has been locke[/b]d , we need to raise some money to pay his employers to released him , I have already raised 1/5 of the money but its not enough , the only option I have to raise more money is to sell my late son,s plot but his wife who has a son for him has hidden the document.Should I force her to give me the document of the plot.
Sorry sir but slow your roll first.

Shortage of money as in money grew wings and flew,miscalculation abi na disappearance via witches coven     
cheesy "
A 50 year old man squandered his office money and you want to sell a kid's inheritance to offset the bills and bail him?,you dey sick for nyash.  angry

Wetin he take the money do?Pepper soup,new wife/Gf abi owambe ?
Make he dey for dat cell/prison first jor.

Yeye de smell.
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:35am On Jul 05, 2011
NO WAY

NO WAY

NO WAY

WHAT FOUNDATION ARE YOU LAYING FOR YOUR GRANDCHILD?

WHEN ITS TIME FOR THEM TO USE THE MONEY TO FOOT THEIR OWN BILL OR FURTHER HIS EDUCATION WILL YOU HELP THEM GET THE MONEY.

SELFISH MOTHER
Re: Should I Sell My Late Son's Plot To Help My Brother by horny4u(f): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2011
Your son invested in that land so that if anything happens to him. His family will have something to fall back on and you are asking if you should sell it. No is my answer it is not yours to sell and it was not bought to free uncles in jail, again it is an investment into his generation's future and now he is gone, respect his wish.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: 3 Year Old Girl Raped At Adeniji Adele (photos) / How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? / Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.