Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,673 members, 7,979,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony (3454 Views)

Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony / Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. / Lady Seen Stealing Money From The Wallet Of A Guy Rocking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by respect80(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2022
grin
Good gesture
I did same when I was in 300 level a long time ago.
The wallet contained 23k and me and my younger bro were damn broke that very day.
The person who lost the wallet was a big phone dealer and I knew him even before I picked his wallet. After confirming he was the one, I called him and he came to collect it. I felt it was very important to return the wallet to him because if we took it, he won't be losing just the 23k but record of over 30 names and phone numbers of people owing him a total of over 1 million plus.
After we gave him the wallet, he gave me and my younger brother 1k each with plenty tankus grin
That 1k was very important to us at that time as we were expecting our dad to send us money in 2 days time so we couldn't reject it anyway.

It's always good to do good sha

2 Likes

Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by chukwuibuipob: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2022
grin wink smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angryangry
Kestolove:
Poor man wallet, may God no allow me see this kind wallet for road abg
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by mercyland93(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2022
Op, you have done a nice thing. Just continue doing a good job.

How, I wish my lost small bag that contains a phone and vital documents is found and later return to me. I'll be so happy and be so appreciative..
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by MonkeyMods(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
OnyeObodo:
This is a fake story ooo. It was made to scam Nairalanders

This is a male parading with a female moniker. The crooked OP knows that Nigerians are gullible and are alway moved by nonsense stories. He knows that people will send him a mail to support him.

Thats why he put in all these fake history of being broke and all that. People beware.

If you doubt me, who picks a wallet and snaps the picture? For what purpose exactly? You picked a supposed wallet and returned it to the owner... What is news about it?

Do not fall for this emotional tripe. Its all nonsense.

Did you read where he/she picked the sim and called and the owner picked. He had the sim, so which sim did the owner pick. I don't understand the scammer story
Re: The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony by Nobody: 12:29am On May 02, 2022
omolola100:
Goodday Nairalanders

I woke up this morning without having money on me, so I decided I was going to trek down to school this morning.

I haven't walked for 5minutes when I saw a wallet by the side of the road. I did as if something fell down from my hand, and stylishly pick the wallet from the floor. I went to a corner and check the wallet, I saw 4wards of 500naira note 2k.. I was very happy because I know my prayer has been answered, as I walk down to school, something keep telling me to return the wallet to the owner. How do I locate the owner of the purse? The spirit directed me to check the inner of the purse and I saw an etisalat sim pack..I picked up my phone and dialled the number on the sim , it was a guy that pick the call, I ask him if he misplace something today and I got the details of what's inside the wallet, I had to put the phone on recording to avoid any issues..the guy is also a teacher like me and he came to my working place to get the wallet. He offered me #500 to buy recharge card but I refused to collect the money from him just for security reasons..

Now to my testimony.
One of my colleague was blaming me why I had to return the wallet when I don't even have money with me, but after about an hour that the guy left, my phone rang and it was a cousin that had called me for a long time, lo and behold, he told me to send my account number and sent 6k to me and #500 recharge card..I was very happy when I saw the credit alert..

We need to be faithful and straight forward in whatever we do in this life, there are times God will want to test our faith and see if we will fall temptation, if I had taken the 2k to myself I wouldn't have gotten the double money...

No matter what we are passing through in life, don't take what doesn't belong to you.. Look up unto God and you will be rewarding bountifully..

Thanks and God bless..

Well, yur fecking pretty Sha. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row / Another Crisis Rocks Alode In Eleme / Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.