Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:00 AM

How To Land Your Next Job On Instagram - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Land Your Next Job On Instagram (261 Views)

2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin / How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Land Your Next Job On Instagram by Oyetubosamuel(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Getting clients on Instagram is quite easy. I will show you the step by step guide that works for me to get clients on Instagram.

1.Identify who your audience are: Not everyone is your audience, know the people that will need your products or services.

2.Search hastags: After you have identified your audience, it is time to look for the hastags your target audience use. For example, if you are a fashion brand, your audience will use hastags related to fashion and lifestyle.

3.Check out the profiles: Go to the posts in the recent section of the hastags you find from step 2. Look for the profiles that will need your services. For instance, if you offer instagram growth tips, look for the account that are making mistakes in their instagram profile and posts.

4.Give value: This is the critical point. You can lose the sales if you are not very careful. Like and comment on the posts of your target audience. Don't offer your services yet. Give good comment on the post. Make them your friend. You could follow them to make them see you as a genuine person.

5.Reach out
This is time to message them in the DM. Don't yet offer your services or products. Address them well, have an interesting chat with them. Act professional and at the same time Social. Offer your services to them.

This will only work for you if you follow the step by step guide. I hope you find it helpful. Congrats in advance �

1 Like

Re: How To Land Your Next Job On Instagram by Oyetubosamuel(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: How To Land Your Next Job On Instagram by Oyetubosamuel(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Apply all and be patient you will definitely land your a Ig

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Roommate / Experienced Biology Teacher Needed / Urgent Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.