Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Court thrashes suit against FMC Abeokuta's MD, Prof. Musa-Olomu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Court thrashes suit against FMC Abeokuta's MD, Prof. Musa-Olomu (253 Views)

COVID-19: Pregnant Woman Dies At FMC Abeokuta / Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court thrashes suit against FMC Abeokuta's MD, Prof. Musa-Olomu by Ninejaman: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Court thrashes suit against FMC Abeokuta's MD, Prof. Musa-Olomu

A Federal High Court sitting in Abeokuta, Ogun State, on Thursday threw out an impropriety suit instituted by a non-governmental group, Youths Reoriented Initiative of Nigeria (AYRION) against the Medical Director of Federal Medical Centre, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, Prof. Adewale Musa-Olomu.

The trial Justice (Mrs) O.O Oguntoyinbo in her 30 pages judgment dismissed the case with suit number FHC/ AB/ CS/ 100/21 " in its entirety"

She further argued that the Plaintiff failed to sufficiently showed any justifiable cause that the suit falls under public interest

In short, Justice Oguntoyinbo said the plaintiff has no _locus standi_ in instituting the suit

She therefore awarded an N100,000.00 damages against the Plaintiff

Commenting, the lead defence counsel, Barr Kunle Kalejaiye (SAN) lauded the judgment describing it as a " triumph of truth over falsehood.

" You don't build something on nothing.
What happened this afternoon is to illustrate the fact that truth has caught up with falsehood"

Also commenting, the highly elated Medical Director, said he was happy about the verdict of the Court.

" I am extremely happy that God had ultimately allowed justice to prevail

" I have repeatedly said it that this administration stands for justice. The Court has spoken and we're grateful unto God for that" Prof Musa-Olomu remarked.

He thanked all his admirers and well wishers who stood solidly behind him while the legal battle lasted.

Re: Court thrashes suit against FMC Abeokuta's MD, Prof. Musa-Olomu by expertman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

My Cross: Two Of My Beloved Sons Are Mentally Challenged / Reasons Why Babies Rejects Food (this Is Funny) / 7-year-old Ihechukwu Seeks Assistance To Undergo Surgery After Fuel Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.