Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,759 members, 7,948,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Popular Abuja Mega Filling Station Almost Caught Fire (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Abuja Mega Filling Station Almost Caught Fire (Pics) (370 Views)

Pictures From Apc Abuja Mega Rally / Abuja Mega Rally: See The Photo Of The Day That Have Got Everyone Talking / Photos And Video: Abuja Mega Rally For Obi-datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Abuja Mega Filling Station Almost Caught Fire (Pics) by quadraheem(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
AA Rano mega filling station along airport road Abuja almost caught fire right about now.
Thank God for quick response from those who are close by to put it off immediately.
A lot of motorists on the queue had to run for their lives

Re: Popular Abuja Mega Filling Station Almost Caught Fire (Pics) by Administration1: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Eyah
Re: Popular Abuja Mega Filling Station Almost Caught Fire (Pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
But I am not seeing any fire there now

People are just running away from their shadow tongue

1 Like

Re: Popular Abuja Mega Filling Station Almost Caught Fire (Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
You ask me why am angry:

Our youths graduate year in year out only to roam the streets in search of employment,

When a woman's husband dies the woman and are children are left at the mercy of survival,

There is no electricity, no proper roads, no portable water, no dissent communication system, the transportation system is in Chambles, the commerce sector is so petty and informal it embarrases, the health sector is nothing but a midwifes system, the judicial system does not leave one with hope, there is no sign of progress or development.

And you ask me why am angry?

Isn't every sane human in these nation ought to be angry?
With every given opportunity the youths leave this nation and you ask me why am angry, six hundred thousand people migrate out of this nation annually taking out an approximate $6,000,000,000 out of the National economy annually, and you ask me why am angry?

Who out there with conscience and gut will not get angry by seeing these things?
Northern youths peddling rust iron with no hope and no future.
Eastern youths forced to selling fake second hand clothes and pushed into piracy.
Western women selling herbal concoction in motor parks forced to undergo several abuses

Who in there right mind would not get mad and angry at these things.

And you ask me why am I angry.

My question is why are you not angry?
You are a youth graduated for years yet no dissent job and you are not mad and angry.
You are an able bodied youth with the right mental strengths and physical skills yet you have to leave by performing demeaning jobs and you are not mad and angry.
Who should be mad and angry, I come from a tribe which says a basterd is a man who sees a reason to be angry but doesn't get angry.
Re: Popular Abuja Mega Filling Station Almost Caught Fire (Pics) by Suspect1: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
But I am not seeing any fire there now

People are just running away from their shadow tongue
noise!

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring, Separatist Agitations, Reasons North’s Wary OF POWER SHIFT / Jackson Ude Alleges Massive Looting In Tambuwal’s Government / Abuja-Kaduna Rail: Presidency Silent On Terrorists’ Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.