Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) (42847 Views)

₦340M: 2021 Armoured Mercedes Benz AMG G63 In Abuja(Pics) / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by mechanics(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2022
Wow, good news.
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
But I have seen his cars even buses,they look tight and glam man.

Even the jeep is adorable and u the first am hearing that from.

Those cars are 100% made in Nigeria not assembled in Nigeria.

Do your research more.

uote author=Almaigaa post=111141482]

The man is bad news. Selling substandard Chinese made Motors to gullible Nigerians[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2022

Do your research more.

...m

Almaigaa:

The man is bad news. Selling substandard Chinese made Motors to gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Almaigaa: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rawhumper:

Do your research more.

...m

Keep receiving yourselves, you and INNOSON himself. Those substandard motors are made in China. The are only assembled in Nnewi. No part of that Motor is manufactured in Nnewi.

They are fake and substandard. That's why the owner, INNOSON himself doesn't use any of his brand. He uses Peugeot made in Kaduna, Mercedes Benz, Toyota and Range Rover.

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by od501: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

Nobody is innocent in that region. A region where pastors are involved in supplying drugs and other crimes.

Quote me anywhere.

If the east is that bad, the North is the devil themselves. How can you explain a region that supports the kidnap of female children and marrying them off to Imams? How can you explain someone who called himself a Sheikh becoming a spokesperson for terrorists and bandits? Should we talk about Pantani? An Imam who has fully pledged his body and soul to supporting terrorism and terrorist organizations.

God forbid me becoming part of that region in my next world. I rather be a drug pusher than chop off my fellow man's head in the name of region. God forbid!!
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Terrence99: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lovenorth:
Thank you Baba Buhari for making us proud

As at when Proforce started exporting armored vehicles, Buhari had not seen 27M to buy APC form.

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Terrence99: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
phenase:
cool cool coolThese toys they want to buy is a death trap. They better buy from Israel or Germany since Russia is at war cool[

Typical Nyamiri bad belle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Emma15678: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Definitely.
Nigeria shall get there in our lifetime
Hadi Sirika said that we would unveil our first Nigeria made air plane before 2023.

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Bobxin: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

You called me a lunatic because I told you the bitter truth.

Nigeria can't manufacturer bycicle let alone motor cycle.

Take it or leave it
And for the second time you wrongly spelt bicycle smh

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Elvis778(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Almaigaa:
Beautiful.
Make them no go near INNOSON motors oo. Those ones na substandard Armoured Cars. They recently scattered while our Garlant Soldiers were on transit for an operation. Killing all the occupants.
Resist the urge to be unfortunate https://www.nairaland.com/6979329/isotrex-phantom-2-mrap-fell
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by sunboy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
BSsniffer:
Proforce will be the Lockheed Martin of Nigeria, but if i where to meet him I'd advice him to also have a branch in benin republic just in case.

France won’t allow it, that will be a direct competition with French defense companies
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Elvis778(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What's the meaning of this Nonsense angry

This was Innoson products not proforce which shouldn't even have crossed your mind to post.

Enemy of the State
It was also not an innoson product....a Canadian made MRAP, u guys need to stop being stupid in this country
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Schprobs: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
RandyLewis:
Fake ass retard las las dem no go buy

Why are u so bitter maybe ure member of the bokoharam sets
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Schprobs: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
First time I will be proud to be a Nigeria
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Phaantom22: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Amazing, so this country can produce something unquestionable by the whitesman aside crude oil? Anyway I believe they want to go and experiment so they can manufacture a better version.
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
PROFORCE: Quality Yoruba products to the world !

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Almaigaa: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Elvis778:

Resist the urge to be unfortunate https://www.nairaland.com/6979329/isotrex-phantom-2-mrap-fell

Trash.
This was the same fake and substandard Armoured Truck INNOSON made. This one used to scatter on their own without any external effect. This same one killed some of our Galant Soldiers last month.

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Almaigaa: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
od501:

If the east is that bad, the North is the devil themselves. How can you explain a region that supports the kidnap of female children and marrying them off to Imams? How can you explain someone who called himself a Sheikh becoming a spokesperson for terrorists and bandits? Should we talk about Pantani? An Imam who has fully pledged his body and soul to supporting terrorism and terrorist organizations.

God forbid me becoming part of that region in my next world. I rather be a drug pusher than chop off my fellow man's head in the name of region. God forbid!!

Bla bla bla bla bla.

The North is the best region in this Country. It's one of the safest and safer than South East.

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Rawhumper(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
So its made in Kadunna that is not fake.
North that has no innovation even simple single brain they don't have,except brain to rig,stay in power and loot, thats where u telling me good cars are made.

You are trying to discredit him but it won't work bro.

Igbo's forever blessed which no man can curse.

ote author=Almaigaa post=111143704]

Keep receiving yourselves, you and INNOSON himself. Those substandard motors are made in China. The are only assembled in Nnewi. No part of that Motor is manufactured in Nnewi.

They are fake and substandard. That's why the owner, INNOSON himself doesn't use any of his brand. He uses Peugeot made in Kaduna, Mercedes Benz, Toyota and Range Rover. [/quote]
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Amalekki: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Poor people with no vision insulting each other over the achievements of the achievers from a 'tribal/ethnic' perspective is the daftest thing ever to happen humanity... black people, who do you like this? grin
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Elvis778(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash.
This was the same fake and substandard Armoured Truck INNOSON made. This one used to scatter on their own without any external effect. This same one killed some of our Galant Soldiers last month.
Can you provide a proof this MRAP is made by innoson? If you can't just STFU and quite being unfortunate. Hate filled human being.
You should be very ashamed of your self, when did innoson start manufacturing MRAP again? Can you show me a picture of any Innoson made MRAP? Or you just want to be unfortunate this evening? Innoson supplies vehicles and Hilux trucks, not MRAP.
The only MRAP innoson ever had a hand in producing in partnership with DICON is the EZUGWU MRAP, and what you have in that picture does not, in any way or form look like the EZUGWU MRAP.
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Almaigaa: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Elvis778:

Can you provide a proof this MRAP is made by innoson? If you can't just STFU and quite being unfortunate. Hate filled human being.

See the fake and substandard moving Coffins. grin grin

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Elvis778(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

See the fake and substandard moving Coffins. grin grin
First picture is EZUGWU MRAP, does it in any way look like the picture you posted earlier? Stop exposing your foolishness in this forum, adults acting like kids
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Bouncing2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by od501: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

Bla bla bla bla bla.

The North is the best region in this Country. It's one of the safest and safer than South East.

Yes ooo... supported lol grin

North safe, East is bleeding grin
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
WILL IT LAST?
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Almaigaa: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
od501:

Yes ooo... supported lol grin

North safe, East is bleeding grin

Yes oo.
People in the East are presently relocating to the North enmass. In search of peace and greener pastures.

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by od501: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

Yes oo.
People in the East are presently relocating to the North enmass. In search of peace and greener pastures.

grin grin grin

Yes... and North will continue to be peaceful lidis...lol
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Annafoxxy23: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wanna see my naked photo? WRITE ME THERE ► vk.cc/cbZXa3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Find Your Car and We Will Do The Rest! / California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) / POWER BIKES FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.