Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,501 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Just Got A New Job In Ibadan Looking For Someone To Squat With For A Month - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Just Got A New Job In Ibadan Looking For Someone To Squat With For A Month (313 Views)

I Am Willing To Pay And Squat With Anyone .. / In Need Of A Room Mate In Lagos Mainland? I Need Someone To Squat With / I Need A Female To Squat With On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A New Job In Ibadan Looking For Someone To Squat With For A Month by kelvinjboy(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2022
HI GUYS, PLEASE I JUST GOT A NEW JOB IN IBADAN, I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE I CAN SQUAT WITH FOR ONE MONTH, I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IF I CAN BE ASSISTED.
I JUST FINISHED NYSC CANT REALLY AFFORD TO RENT A PLACE RIGHT NOW, UNTILL AFTER I GET PAID....I AM NEAT, GOD-FEARING AND EASY GOING.
Re: Just Got A New Job In Ibadan Looking For Someone To Squat With For A Month by Nozino: 6:06am On Mar 18, 2022
kelvinjboy:
HI GUYS, PLEASE I JUST GOT A NEW JOB IN IBADAN, I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE I CAN SQUAT WITH FOR ONE MONTH, I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IF I CAN BE ASSISTED.
I JUST FINISHED NYSC CANT REALLY AFFORD TO RENT A PLACE RIGHT NOW, UNTILL AFTER I GET PAID....I AM NEAT, GOD-FEARING AND EASY GOING.

New account, no history here and you want someone to take you into their home. If tables were turned, would you do same?

3 Likes

Re: Just Got A New Job In Ibadan Looking For Someone To Squat With For A Month by kelvinjboy(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Nozino:

New account, no history here and you want someone to take you into their home. If tables were turned, would you do same?

I DO HAVE AN OLD ACCOUNT SINCE 2012...I JUST COULDNT REMEBER THE EMAIL I USED SO I COULD RESET, THAT SWHY I CREATED THIS YESTERDAY.....I CAN DROP ANY DETAIL ABOUT MYSELF AND I AM OPEN TO ANY FORM OF QUESTIONS
Re: Just Got A New Job In Ibadan Looking For Someone To Squat With For A Month by Nozino: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2022
kelvinjboy:

I DO HAVE AN OLD ACCOUNT SINCE 2012...I JUST COULDNT REMEBER THE EMAIL I USED SO I COULD RESET, THAT SWHY I CREATED THIS YESTERDAY.....I CAN DROP ANY DETAIL ABOUT MYSELF AND I AM OPEN TO ANY FORM OF QUESTIONS

That’s not the point. One can pick up some information about you from your usual posts. There’s nothing to see from this account which generally points to the fact that you’re hiding something. But it’s not my business sha. Personally I can’t do anything with a new account created specifically to beg for Favours.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A New Job In Ibadan Looking For Someone To Squat With For A Month by kelvinjboy(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Nozino:

That’s not the point. One can pick up some information about you from your usual posts. There’s nothing to see from this account which generally points to the fact that you’re hiding something. But it’s not my business sha. Personally I can’t do anything with a new account created specifically to beg for Favours.

ALRIGTH I DO UNDERSTAND,I WILL REPOST WITH NY ACTUAL ACCCOUNT
Re: Just Got A New Job In Ibadan Looking For Someone To Squat With For A Month by Nozino: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2022
kelvinjboy:

ALRIGTH I DO UNDERSTAND,I WILL REPOST WITH NY ACTUAL ACCCOUNT

It’s better you do. People can get a feel of your kind of person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Led Television 50 Inches / ₦100M: 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For Sale In Ajah(Photos) / To Let Miniflat @ Gbagada Phase 2 Extension ,ogundero Str 500k Per Annum ..10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.