Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia (756 Views)

Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel / Militaries Ammo Stocks Low As Ukraine War Drags - NATO, British Officials / Armed Man With 100 Rounds Of Ammo Arrested At Missouri Walmart(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by panafrican(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2022
Here are those who push for a war with Russia

Macron humiliated as France could run out of ammo within DAYS of war with Russia
EMMANUEL MACRON would be left firing blanks if France started a war with Russia, with claims ammo would run out in days.
By JAMES LEE
11:33, Wed, Mar 16, 2022 | UPDATED: 14:46, Wed, Mar 16, 2022

With the war in Ukraine now reaching its third week, the prospect of the conflict spreading into mainland Europe has left nations in the region on high alert. For France, attempts at diplomacy failed prior to the Russian invasion of its southern neighbour.

Yet, should the conflict reach French shores, and Mr Macron be forced to engage with Russia, one senior official claims ammunition would run out in three to four days.

The chairman of the Senate's Foreign Affairs, Defence and Armed Forces Committee, LR Senator Christian Cambon of Val-de-Marne, estimated this Tuesday the French army's ammunition reserves were so low, according to some of his sources, they could provide autonomy of "four days" at most.

Adding salt to the wound, Mr Cambon said: "I even think this information is optimistic compared to reality. The most obvious point is the ammunition."
Source:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1581476/emmanuel-macron-france-ammo-shortage-russia-war-humiliation

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by ENIGMA11(m): 1:18am On Mar 18, 2022
I strongly doubt this.

1 Like

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by Freestainworld(m): 1:51am On Mar 18, 2022
Mind games on the beat, fear Whitman cunning behaviour.
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 6:22am On Mar 18, 2022
panafrican:
Here are those who push for a war with Russia

Lolz, that's not the full article, because france is the only European with a peace mission in foreign countries so many ammunition are outside the country and trust me, france will double their effort on this quickly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by joyandfaith: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2022
Freestainworld:
Mind games on the beat, fear Whitman cunning behaviour.

Fixed. You get it.
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by tonididdy(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, that's not the full article, because france is the only European with a peace mission in foreign countries so many ammunition are outside the country and trust me, france will double their effort on this quickly.
Listen to yourself.
"Ammunition outside the country" undecided
same way Ukraine depended on arm gifts, before the gifts came... we all know the state of that country now, the president can't even see the sun nor breathe fresh air.
The truth is France is one of those countries that consider themselves as peaceful, not troublesome, not intimidating, so they don't see a reason to spend on military might and yes a country can survive this way and France does that well.
Macron has being a middle man in the Ukraine war, trying to foster peace between the two nation's. It's being unbiased and feeling depressed itself about the war in Ukraine.
France has being off and on Nato... It's not a believer of war. It's not a war monger

1 Like

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by airmax16: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2022
sometimes it not good to talks how will France run out of ammo in 4days even Nigeria can't run out of ammo in a week if it fighting a war France is the biggest and strongest military in Europe then UK and Germans then Spain from produced fighter jet submarines also supply Ukraine with weapons OK Ukraine it self haven't cry of lack of ammo instead of lack of men to fight haba na France lack of ammo u not serious
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by OFFICIAL336: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Putin dogs will not shout Eastern propaganda now, they have believed the fake news
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2022
France will run out of Ammo in 4days fighting Russia? Kids everywhere.
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by Kelvin3476: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
ANOTHER HYPE ON WEAK RUSSIA
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Listen to yourself.
same way Ukraine depended on arm gifts, before the gifts came... we all know the state of that country now, the president can't even see the sun nor breathe fresh air.
The truth is France is one of those countries that consider themselves as peaceful, not troublesome, not intimidating, so they don't see a reason to spend on military might and yes a country can survive this way and France does that well.
Macron has being a middle man in the Ukraine war, trying to foster peace between the two nation's. It's being unbiased and feeling depressed itself about the war in Ukraine.
France has being off and on Nato... It's not a believer of war. It's not a war monger

Lolz, i don't think you know who you are telling stories about france, anyway france is one of the biggest spenders in defense, you can check it out yourself, france is a nuclear country, even though she doesn't want war does not mean they don't have what it takes, anyway I am French myself

1 Like

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Listen to yourself.
For your own information france has the best military in Europe!

1 Like

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by tonididdy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, i don't think you know who you are telling stories about france, anyway france is one of the biggest spenders in defense, you can check it out yourself, france is a nuclear country, even though she doesn't want war does not mean they don't have what it takes, anyway I am French myself
No sir France does not have the best military rankings in Europe, Russia does.
I'never said she isn't war ready either.
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by hayzed19(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
France has the best military in Europe ke. France had the second strongest military in Europe. Russia is still the no.1 in Europe
MikoB:

For your own information france has the best military in Europe!
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2022
tonididdy:

No sir France does not have the best military rankings in Europe, Russia does.
I'never said she isn't war ready either.

Anyway if you count Russia as Europe, here they don't really count Russia as Europe, because she borders Europe Asia and America, moreover its so obvious now that Russia can't stand UK france Germany or even Italy without nuclear, do you know france was making aircraft carrier for Russia before the contract was stoped because of crimea, and also supplies her many ammunitions, and let me burst your bubble with this fact, france is no 1 when it comes to most war won by any country. Russia is a corrupt country, that does not really have modern day equipments for war, we all can see this with the war in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2022
hayzed19:
France has the best military in Europe ke. France had the second strongest military in Europe. Russia is still the no.1 in Europe

Anyway if you count Russia as Europe, here they don't really count Russia as Europe, because she borders Europe Asia and America, moreover its so obvious now that Russia can't stand UK france Germany or even Italy without nuclear, do you know france was making aircraft carrier for Russia before the contract was stoped because of crimea, and also supplies her many ammunitions, and let me burst your bubble with this fact, france is no 1 when it comes to most war won by any country. Russia is a corrupt country, that does not really have modern day equipments for war, we all can see this with the war in Ukraine.
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by tonididdy(m): 2:33am On Mar 19, 2022
MikoB:

don't be fooled by the war in Ukraine to go poke an angry bear.
What makes Russia corrupt?
Russia is one of the largest exporter of arsenals, I wonder where you lots get information from that Russia lacks modern equipment.
there's an article online about the difference in the weaponry Russia used in Ukraine vs that used in Syria.
find it and read... it's with pictorial references

1 Like

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2022
tonididdy:

don't be fooled by the war in Ukraine to go poke an angry bear.
What makes Russia corrupt?
Russia is one of the largest exporter of arsenals, I wonder where you lots get information from that Russia lacks modern equipment.
there's an article online about the difference in the weaponry Russia used in Ukraine vs that used in Syria.
find it and read... it's with pictorial references
When I say Russia is a corrupt country, I am 100% sure, you have never been there that is the reason you defend Russia, this is a country her police take bribes from immigrants and people on a day light, even in naija the police still hide to do this, ask any immigrant in Moscow, this information, if the police can be so corrupt as an important organ of government so what is left? Me I don't base my assumption on western media, but on what I have seen. As for the weapons they used in Ukraine, you are very funny so you mean Russia does not care about the loss of lives of her army personnels that died because the modern day weapons are more important than the lives of her soldiers, leave story this is the best she could do, she might be able to win the war in Ukraine as time goes on but she will never win the battle. Thanks
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by olugabbie(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2022
MikoB:

Lol! Is like saying because the US failed in Afghanistan, they can't take on North Korea or China. Different war, different tactics. Russian bomber fleet of TU-160 and TU-22m will desimate those countries mentioned above. While her Hypersonic missiles (Zircon & Khinzal) will be used to destroy their defense systems.
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by olugabbie(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2022
MikoB:

When I say Russia is a corrupt country, I am 100% sure, you have never been there that is the reason you defend Russia, this is a country her police take bribes from immigrants and people on a day light, even in naija the police still hide to do this, ask any immigrant in Moscow, this information, if the police can be so corrupt as an important organ of government so what is left? Me I don't base my assumption on western media, but on what I have seen. As for the weapons they used in Ukraine, you are very funny so you mean Russia does not care about the loss of lives of her army personnels that died because the modern day weapons are more important than the lives of her soldiers, leave story this is the best she could do, she might be able to win the war in Ukraine as time goes on but she will never win the battle. Thanks

I totally disagree. Russia is not using it's T-90 tank in Ukraine. Like wise the terminator. They are using the old T-72 tank. Even in the air, they are using the old SU-25.
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
olugabbie:

I totally disagree. Russia is not using it's T-90 tank in Ukraine. Like wise the terminator. They are using the old T-72 tank. Even in the air, they are using the old SU-25.
So why are they not using them?
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by tonididdy(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2022
MikoB:

War? Battle?.... What gibberish are you on about?
I don't have time to trade words with you.
GB
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by panafrican(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
MikoB:

When I say Russia is a corrupt country, I am 100% sure, you have never been there that is the reason you defend Russia, this is a country her police take bribes from immigrants and people on a day light, even in naija the police still hide to do this, ask any immigrant in Moscow, this information, if the police can be so corrupt as an important organ of government
Can We Africans talk about corruption in other countries?

No Nigerian, no Guinean, No Ghanaian, no Togolese, no Malian, No Congolese ( DRC), No Ivorian , no-on from Chad,
can complain about about corrupt police in any other country .
We beat the records ! grin

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by mycar: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
While would they stockpile ammunition when they are not in conflict, Paris has always been known as the city of love and so, Russia has always been known for Arms and ammunitions, France is a NATO member, so they are protected
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
panafrican:

Can We Africans talk about corruption in other countries?

No Nigerian, no Guinean, No Ghanaian, no Togolese, no Malian, No Congolese ( DRC), No Ivorian , no-on from Chad,
can complain about about corrupt police in any other country .
We beat the records ! grin

I never said we Nigerians are not corrupt, but we all can see what corruption can cause.
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
tonididdy:

War? Battle?.... What gibberish are you on about?
I don't have time to trade words with you.
GB

So you don't know there is a different between battle and war, and you can win the war without winning the battle, the battle in this ukranian war is the purpose and objective of the war in the first place is to make Ukrainians turn to pro Russians by changing the regime and having this notion that that the people want Russia. Russia can change the regime to pro Russia, but the people of Ukraine will never accept the regime, so that is the battle, just to enlighten you.
Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by tonididdy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
MikoB:

So you don't know there is a different between battle and war, and you can win the war without winning the battle, the battle in this ukranian war is the purpose and objective of the war in the first place is to make Ukrainians turn to pro Russians by changing the regime and having this notion that that the people want Russia. Russia can change the regime to pro Russia, but the people of Ukraine will never accept the regime, so that is the battle, just to enlighten you.

Re: France Would Run Out Of Ammo Within 4 ( Four) DAYS Of War With Russia by MikoB: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=tonididdy post=111176582][/quote]

You are olodo and also not ready to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Mayor Survives Rocket Assassination Attempt Because He Overslept / Russia Warns Lithuania Over Kaliningrad Goods Restrictions / After The War In Ukraine, Here Is What Is Coming Up .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.