Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Invest In Skills And Knowledge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Skills And Knowledge (158 Views)

All The Tools And Knowledge You Need To Make A Killing With Crypto / Forex And Knowledge / Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Skills And Knowledge by GBODENIYI213(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2022
What is investment?

Investment is the act of going for something, or the act of getting things that is not in your capacity by all means. Most especially for future purposes at times.

Have and struggling to get something is what we call investment.

We have many investment nowadays. But the most investment I do advice someone is to invest in skills and knowledge.

You may loose many things you have buh skills and knowledge can not get lost.

There are many skills you can acquire and be making huge from online skills like......
�� Email Marketing
�� Copywriting
�� How to buy a domain name
�� How to build sales pages and sales funnels
�� How to run Facebook and Instagram Ads
�� WhatsApp Marketing

I can guide you on how to acquire those skills just with your SMARTPHONE without a computer or laptop.

Message me via WhatsApp on this number � 08023590213�
Re: Invest In Skills And Knowledge by Prost1948: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
My money doesn't even go into forex trading because it's extremely risky. Nevertheless, if you are interested in learning more about the investment, you need to learn how to read technical analysis charts. Making money with forex trading is very easy if you know how to read technical analysis charts

trend following mt4 indicator

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Products Or Services Online For A Small Cost / How To Make Money Before The End Of This Year Using Only TIKTOK / Three Ways To Make Money Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.